How much time per day do you spend on neopets?

~Xandria

Time you spend on neopets  

90 members have voted

1. 1. About how much time per day do you spend on neopets?

• 30 minutes - 1 hour
    • 1 - 2 hours
    • 3 - 4 hours
    • 5 - 6 hours
    • My eyes are bleeding because I play 7 plus hours a day. ^^

I spend A LOT of time on neopets even though it doesn't seem like I do. I am on in quick spurts throughout the day but they add up fast. I am a stay at home mom so I come on when the baby is taking a nap (an hour), while she is eating since she feeds herself now (15 minutes), when she is playing next to me in her pack and play (spurts of 10 minutes because I like to play with her too :)), when hubby gets home from work (quick 10 minute bursts throughout the evening), etc.

It depends on what I feel like doing, recently it's visiting to check the news collect my interest, do a couple dailies, and do a Faerie Quest if I have a cookie running. Sometimes I'll read a NT article or two, sometimes I feel like doing something productive on Neo as far as goals go, but mostly I just pop in for a few dailies. And to keep my pets happy, and if they are not checked into the NL, hand feed them, and for side pets, using the Soup Kitchen.

I suppose you could sum my daily visits up in under 30 minutes for days like these, but if I decide to work on my goals some more, it can be longer.

• 1 month later...

It depends of course -- on how much time I have, if any special events are going on, on how addicted I am to the site at the moment -- but I voted for 30 minutes to an hour. Dailies for me take long enough just by themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been known to spend all day on neopets. But for the days Im uber busy, I only stay on long enough to do my dailies and quests. Today, is one of those days I plan on spending all day on! :)

Oh, gosh...I'm not sure I want to answer this, haha! I'm probably only on actively for 2 or 3 hours a day, but I'm usually on-and-off whenever I'm at the computer, which probably adds up to several more hours, and I check it regularly even when I'm just on my phone. More time than I should spend on it, that's for sure!

(Also, whoops, I just noticed what an old topic this is! My bad! I have a terrible habit of not checking time stamps.)

• 2 weeks later...

Usually when big tests are coming up I stop playing for like 2 days or so. I have no choice but to cram my brain with knowledge. My poor neglected neopets. :P

lol my neopets can handle themselves. i'd be more worried about my habi, except i still go on to fix it up during tests :x

• 4 weeks later...

About 3 to 4 on average. But it's generally a bit longer during vacations and a bit less during the school year.

3-4 hours a day for me on the average. When I was trying to figure out the Altador Plot...whew, I was on Neopets for HOURS!!!!

But now, even with me working Monday - Friday 8-5pm, it's about 3-4 hours a day. If I'm not out to lunch, I play during my lunch hour.

• 3 weeks later...

My time on neopets is dependent on the time of the year and whether or not I am at work that day. On my days off, I tend to be on Neopets for longer periods of time, perhaps up to 5 horus or so on average. On a working day, I can stay on Neopets no longer than an hour unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I have been spending 3-4 hours on Neopets mainly because I am working my way through Neoquest 2 and playing other games. However I usually only spend about a half hour on the site to do my dailies, check the news, etc.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...