Fall Themed Customization Post!

hrtbrk

Fall is here (as of last Saturday) so let's see some customizations of your Autumn or Halloween themed pets!

No fall theme for me, but bring on the spooky!!!!

4.png

Going to visit a grave. Or did she come out of the grave? You decide.

4.png

Returning home after working late, this Neovian resident makes her way through the dark streets.

4.png

GIRL, WHATCHEW DOIN HANGIN 'ROUND INNA SEWER?

I don't know why she's in there. But she is.

Your turn!!!

I see you've been playing with the new Wonderclaw Neovian machine. That one will be perfect for my main account. :) Haven't played yet though, but I can't wait to get my hands on those prizes!

Currently I have non-spooky Fall themed pets, but that'll change as I dress them up for Halloween next week.

4.png

Here we have Azarale in school, which he isn't too happy about, but hey, at least he's finally learning how to read!

4.png

Blankstarr is taking a stroll down a street bordered by autumn trees.

4.png

You don't usually see KP in a jacket like this. He's waiting for more apples to fall.

4.png

Shuhune is standing in the park, leaves are falling while the wind blows through her scarf.

4.png

Blossom appears ready for harvest, as well as prepared for the coming cold weather.

These customisations will probably resume in November.

Ohh! They're perfect for the autumn season :D

Excellent job customizing, Lady Lyuba!

Thank you! :D And to find three likes on my post, wow, thanks everyone!

I'll probably post my Halloween customisations for them soon, (as soon as I'm done planning them) though there will likely be a topic for that eventually. ;)

83265114.gif

Quirchia is enjoying her favorite book, Zombie Legends, in the candlelight on the porch in the pouring rain c:

I had no idea how much I lacked in fall/spooky items. My pets are a bit more about the casualness of the autumn season:

4.png

Taking a stroll through Altador

Since we're been having a ton of unusual thunderstorms this fall, mixed with insanely hot days, there's my oldest pet, who is usually smarter and more mature than this:

4.png

Mm...I favour Halloween/Spooky-themed items, obviously! xD I sort of hoard them every year.

Here's Taye in her favourite shoes despite the terrifying conditions.

4.png

Aelthea regally sporting the spooky look of the season

4.png

And Rin looking dapper as always!

4.png

Favourite time of yeaaarrrrr <3

I caved and bought some more NC so I could get the deathly union set, so now my poogle is dressed up for Halloween, and will be dressed up for Halloween for a long, long time. Because this set is awesome.

medium_preview.png

I squeal on the inside, thinking about how amazing it's going to look when she's MSP. I say "when", because it's going to happen!

All these customisations are so lovely!! :wub_anim: I need to buy more wearables :( I don't have enough to customise all my pets for a particular theme. Le sigh!

Now my pets are dressed for Halloween! :) Their customisations may change during the month and vary, since the majority of items I tend to hoard are Halloween/spooky items (and holiday ones), and I'll keep getting new items, as I do every October. ^^

4.png

Azarale found the Skeletal Hoodie in my Closet, and he just HAD to have it. My only concern is how well he can see in that thing.....

4.png

When I saw this new Costume Pack in the NC Mall, I just had to get it for Blankstarr. It was just so him. It looks fantastic on him, and he's rather fond of it, too. :)

4.png

What can I say, KP really loves that Dual Personality Makeup, and it's especially fitting for Halloween. He isn't the kind to dress up much for the holiday, but he has found some nice decorations.

4.png

For Shuhune's customisation, we just picked several Halloween items that would look good together. It took a lot of experimenting but we finally found something that worked well. Ah, now if I only could have just gotten that makeup from last year's Gothic Wonderclaw machine.....that game hates me. :sad02:

4.png

Blossom resumes her Corpse Bride appearance, with a dark fog in the foreground, to make everything look even spookier. This set is a favourite of hers.

my pet is still sick from a stupid RE but i had a sort of Narnia theme going on for this

4.png

customisation panel loads on 1/3 computers which sadly is the littlest and most incapable of handling my wardrobe.. so having difficulties updating the rest of my pets

luckily i have also this from waaay back before it started to hate me.

4.png

a very lucky zap from the labray just a few weeks after the color came out! :D

and a general fall custom i haven't been able to change to Spooky yet:

4.png

Kyrii's always look so angry D:

Pish posh, looks are everything ;) And she's looking good!

And I love that dual personalities face!

She? Haha if you are responding to the note on Azarale, Azarale is a he, (Don't worry, he didn't hear you call him that XD XD XD)

I love that makeup, too, I'm a Batman fan, and Two Face is among my favourite villains, so I was pretty delighted to see that item's release. :)

you can make a neopets image bigger by changing the URL ;)

if you go to your userlookup and rightclick the image of your pet, you should be able to grab the image URL *depending on your browser.. Safari, Firefox and Chrome let you do it in that menu, IE you have to click image properties and copy it from there*

e.g. for your pet:

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/2cc6bvr5/1/2.png

change that last number to 4 and you will get a larger image :D

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/2cc6bvr5/1/4.png

4.png

spoilered because image has already been posted above.

everyone's pets look really awesome, i'm not terribly good at spooky customisations, and actually if i'm following local season, should be doing spring customs :P

that being said the weather is awful here at the moment D:

Bugsy decided to be naughty and egg that Eldery Ogrin's house down the street from us...I worry about you, Bugsy. I really do.

4.png

Chibi loves apples. So as a surpise I took her apple picking.

4.png

Sugar Cookie's birthday is in November(I used a birthday calculator). She's ready for all of her presents! Seriously, Sugar Cookie. Your birthday isn't until next month.

4.png

She? Haha if you are responding to the note on Azarale, Azarale is a he, (Don't worry, he didn't hear you call him that XD XD XD)

I love that makeup, too, I'm a Batman fan, and Two Face is among my favourite villains, so I was pretty delighted to see that item's release. :)

Oops! I read the "he" in your text as she, for some reason :*

Everyone's pets look amazing! Mine will soon be morphing into spookiness!!

4.png

LillytheGrundo out for a nice evening stroll.

4.png

Adraegyn is already dressed for Halloween. He wanted to be a Ghostbuster. LOL

4.png

Maddynneo is not ready for fall but he is dressed up ad The Mad Hatter.

4.png

I so wish Zerocinq was still Halloween... I'm going to wait until after Halloween to paint her back.