NC Mall: New Neovian Wonderclaw Machine!

hrtbrk

Oh, so many pretty items! :O I love the blonde wig with the hat! It would be perfect for Quirchia's customization c: The staff, the Meowclops pull along and the bottle are also really awesome :P

...You know where you'll find me the next... ten minutes, gambling up my NC :P

Yeah... so do we.. Custo Department guide that's been up a couple hours http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/wonderclaw/

I love the look of these! I almost want to get another pet and some NC so I can use it all! I can't wait to see some of the customisations that people come up with!

ARGH *more wings D:*

TNT keep releasing wings.. i managed to trade for it with the chandelier garland though :D *collects wings*

neovian isn't normally my thing.. but the poison bottle i will have to get sometime.. *facepalm* on Neo procrastinating.... :(

Perfect! Just perfect items for my main account which is Neovia themed. I'm probably going to be playing the widgets out of this one (as I did with Ocean). Just.....have to stay within my budget though. *gets back to work on shopping for costume materials*

I don't think there's ever been a new machine released where I actually loved ALL of the items :P This is a first!

I must have the bottle of poison for Organs!