The Official Stock Market Board

Finn the Human

Finally got to buy CYBU today @15! The first time I've ever seen it at buying point since I started the stocks! Also, I ALWAYS stick to 60. I figure if I sell at 59, then I'll sell at 55, then 50, and so on. It's just best to firmly stick to it and not waver, even if it goes to 59 and goes back down, at least that's what I think. :)

Thanks for letting me know. I actually just checked neodaq and all of my stocks to see what I was missing, etc. I figured since CYBU stayed high for so long that it was a pretty great stock. Now it's at 17, so at least soon I will be able to nab it up and have some in case it rises again.

Question for people with a sell point of 60: How often do you strictly abide by this? I'm curious because I've been missing out on profit by being so quick to sell at 60. Other times I would have lost np's but in cases like UNIB I sold at 60 and I believe it hit 180 or so and stayed there for awhile. Would have been nice to wait until then. :P

So, my question is.... how do you personally determine if it's better to wait or sell? Do you just guess or is there something else you go off of? If I had a whole bunch of shares of CYBU when it hit 60 and then saw it rise like crazy, I would have regretted it so bad. :sad01_anim: So that's why I'm asking. I know there is no definite answer, but just figured someone might be able to share a little bit of insight. Also, on neodaq it says that the high for CYBU is "99"? Didn't it go much higher than that, or has that just not been updated in awhile?

Actually I clearly remember. CYBU went to 98 on its last run. I also just bought CYBU today. :P I am not that strict with 60 unless I need NP's or it is going from like 80 to 60.

I also bought COFL today. I have 8k of KBAT. :) Keep an eye on NAKR, currently at 51.

Took a break from neopets for awhile, finally log in after like 3 month hiatus..see that UNIB is at 1k%+ from what I bought it for, think im a bazillionaire, then I realize I only bought 1k shares =/

everything else is at like 17000 shares, and unib is my lowest. oh well, going to sell now before it drops =/

Nakron has risen even more- sitting at 58 at the moment. Come on, just two more points! I want my 300k. <3

Sold 2k NAKR for 65.

Holding on to 1k in case it skyrockets.

Hopefully not the situation when I sold UNIB at 80 and it went to 180.

I was very pleasantly surprised by NAKR when I logged in this morning. (It was at 65 points) I sold 4000 shares, enough to make back my original investment, and now I'm waiting to see what it does to know what to do with my last batch.

I went ahead and sold all 4k of my shares at 64 because I need the NP's. Best of luck to everyone is holding out!

I was very pleasantly surprised by NAKR when I logged in this morning. (It was at 65 points) I sold 4000 shares, enough to make back my original investment, and now I'm waiting to see what it does to know what to do with my last batch.

Me too. saw at 68. Sadly it dropped to 59. Hopefully it rises again.

Totals: 80,499 1,225,985 1,369,986 +11.75%

YAY! Even after selling NAKR my port looks amazing. I am pleasantly surprised. I bought HUW today because I didn't have any for some odd reason.

Oh and don't forget to watch for TNPT as well. It could sneak up on us again. :ph34r:

Keep an eye on TPP- it's up 10 points already this morning, and it's sitting at 55!

Oh drat. I have no TPP. :( I really do need to make myself a list of the stocks I need and keep it handy when checking for stocks that are at 15.

Currently I'm missing LUPE, MPC, NAKR (just sold it all at 64), PDSS, PEOP, TPP, and UNIB. I didn't realize I was missing so many. I believe I sold PDSS, PEOP, UNIB, and NAKR all this month though. So really the only ones I've yet to snag is MPC, LUPE, and of course VPTS and KSON.

I still feel like an idiot for selling UNIB at 60. <_< Right now I'm watching for SMUG and TNAH. Hopefully they will rise soon.

Oh drat. I have no TPP. :( I really do need to make myself a list of the stocks I need and keep it handy when checking for stocks that are at 15.

Currently I'm missing LUPE, MPC, NAKR (just sold it all at 64), PDSS, PEOP, TPP, and UNIB. I didn't realize I was missing so many. I believe I sold PDSS, PEOP, UNIB, and NAKR all this month though. So really the only ones I've yet to snag is MPC, LUPE, and of course VPTS and KSON.

I still feel like an idiot for selling UNIB at 60. <_< Right now I'm watching for SMUG and TNAH. Hopefully they will rise soon.

I had 5k UNIB and sold at 45! Its almost at 200. I have 1k TPP and am holding NAKR as well as everything 20+> Bought AAVL to build up port.

Everyone keep your eyes on SMUG, it's currently at 53. I've been contemplating selling it because I won't be on neo tomorrow at all. I would hate for it to drop when I return... but I guess I will wait and see what happens when I return. *fingers crossed* Maybe it'll be at 60 in the morning before I have to leave.