The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Gah, I need help guys. I'm looking to buy this: Dark Uni Armoured Shirt

clo_uni_dark_armshirt.gifAccording to jellyneo it's worth about 75000 NP, but I could only find one in the trades as part of a larger trade. I contacted the guy asking if he would be willing to sell seperate and for how much and he told me to make an offer. The only price I can base on is the one on jellyneo, but I'm worried about pissing the seller off by making an offer way below the one he has in mind. Anyone else have a clue what this is worth and how much I should offer?

Gah, I need help guys. I'm looking to buy this: Dark Uni Armoured Shirt

clo_uni_dark_armshirt.gifAccording to jellyneo it's worth about 75000 NP, but I could only find one in the trades as part of a larger trade. I contacted the guy asking if he would be willing to sell seperate and for how much and he told me to make an offer. The only price I can base on is the one on jellyneo, but I'm worried about pissing the seller off by making an offer way below the one he has in mind. Anyone else have a clue what this is worth and how much I should offer?

A quick check in the SW reveals that some are available for 90-95k. The absolute lowest I suggest you to offer is 80k. Less and they might get offended. I highly suggest you offer around 90-100k though.

That's weird, I tried checking SW last night and I came up empty? Auctions too. Argh I ended up offering 85k... hopefully he is willing to barter and I'll happily go up to 100k. Thanks for the quick reply! If it all goes to pot then I can always buy from the shop then.

I did a super shop wiz search for you, and these are all that are for sale in user shops right now:

zanchar 1 77,777 NP nevelle81 2 80,808 NP brownchickencow 1 92,900 NP belleledonna 1 94,800 NP troubledparent 1 94,900 NP mike_sr 1 94,990 NP ladysclub 1 98,993 NP

No need to go through trades :)

^Wow, thanks for going through the trouble! You just saved me valuable np. I wonder if I came up empty because I don't have premium? Anyway, thanks again!

Yes, that's probably why. If you don't have premium, you don't have access to the Super Shop Wizard, and the Shop Wizard will only show you results from some shops. You can refresh at the SW to see more results, but even if you refresh multiple times, there is no guarantee you'll see results from all of the different categories of user shops. (They are grouped by first character in the username.) I usually refresh 5-7 times at the SW before I buy anything.

Hello! I'm looking to buy a Gelert Morph and the JN item database seems to be very out of date. Firstly, I was wondering if anyone knew which morph would be the cheapest. Secondly, I'm in contact with somebody selling a Ghost morph and we're both very unclear about the item's value.

A huge thank you to anyone willing to help!

hi can someone tell me the prices of these 2 items?

Kacheek Pyjama Cap

and

Jahbal

im trying to sell them and dont want ppl to rip me off :( im kinda noob at this

edit: ok i sold the cap for cheap i think (2.1m its 2.3m in JNs item db), but i really wanted to get rid of that and almost no one offered somethin good for it lol but i still need help with the jahbal card

• 2 weeks later...

For the Jahbel collectable card it looks like you're going to have ask the people who are trading it in the trading post, it might so happen that they are also unclear of what the price is. I will try and ask around for you and see what I can find.

Hi, I'm trying to get the "Outside Desert Arms Background" and the Jelly Neo item database lists it as 45,000 as of March 2013. I don't have the supershop wizard and I'm not able to find it in a shop yet--could someone do this for me? Also, when I check the trading post the prices listed are all around 400,000, which seems like a big jump from the records that the Item database has for this wearable. There's no auctions for it and it seems like it's in a couple galleries... I'm just trying to find where I might find the cheapest price. Thanks for your help!

Hi, I'm trying to get the "Outside Desert Arms Background" and the Jelly Neo item database lists it as 45,000 as of March 2013. I don't have the supershop wizard and I'm not able to find it in a shop yet--could someone do this for me? Also, when I check the trading post the prices listed are all around 400,000, which seems like a big jump from the records that the Item database has for this wearable. There's no auctions for it and it seems like it's in a couple galleries... I'm just trying to find where I might find the cheapest price. Thanks for your help!

I took a look in the super shop wizard wizard for you, but nothing comes up. Looks like you're going to have to get from the trades, you can always haggle maybe one of the people that are trading is willing to take the price down a little. So maybe the database is wrong or the price has just sky rocketed since then. You can message all the people or some of the people that are trading it and ask how much the "outside desert arms background' is and they will let you know, some may even say its 400k but are willing to go lower. You never know. Your best bet is to ask around and see who is willing to go lower than 400k. Hope that helps :)

For the hogshead no one seems to selling or trading this item. Looks like the only way you can get it is going to the golden dubloon and feeding your pet. It cost 10 dubloons (~7,300NP) for the hogshead but your pet will eat it at the restaurant. Sometimes you can bring food home if you feed your pet something from every category but I'm not sure how likely that is.

For the hogshead no one seems to selling or trading this item. Looks like the only way you can get it is going to the golden dubloon and feeding your pet. It cost 10 dubloons (~7,300NP) for the hogshead but your pet will eat it at the restaurant. Sometimes you can bring food home if you feed your pet something from every category but I'm not sure how likely that is.

Yeah, I was able to get it via the Golden Dubloon. Just curious to see if anyone knew how much it was worth nowadays. Thanks for the reply!

So I took a look around for you, and it seems to be between 100,000 and 500,000 NP. I know it's a vague range but that's the best that I could find. It looks like it's not the most popular item and not a lot of people are trading or selling it. Your best bet would be to neomail the people who are trading it in the trading post and hope one of them responds with an answer telling you how much they are willing to trade it for. All the users who are in the trading post do seem pretty active having been seen under one day ago, so there's a good chance they will respond fairly quickly. :) hope that helps! if you need anymore help don't be afraid to ask!!

Thanks, but I'm not elligable to neomail (age). I guess I'll wait another half year! :P I'm glad that I might be able to afford the item. Before the price check came, i offered to a lot, and i DEFINETILY low-balled. Lol, the offer was like a codestone, 4 forgottenshore map pieces, and 10 dubloon coin. :P

oh noo, okay I'll ask around for you and see what they say about the Inside a Toy Claw Machine Background :) hopefully i can find someone with a good price for you! let you know when I get a reply!

How much would I get if I put all of these codestones together?

Bri(x2)

Main

Mau(x2)

Zei

Oh, and also a 5 dubloon coin.

Those prices are very easy to find on the shop wiz, and you can quickly add them up for yourself :) Unfortunately, we're not here to be your mathematician. :P

This topic is mostly for items that do no have a known price or the price is extremely hard to find.