The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie?

Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am into selling often so Magical Pirate Krawk Plushies should be ETS for 550,000. Not 600,000 anymore.

Brown Paint Brush - looks to be in the 1-1.2mil price range

Shadow Paint Brush - looks to be around 900k-1mil :)

tks,im think im going to buy the shadow paint brush but im going to wait a little bit cause i dont want to spend all my money on just one paint brush,im savin some money now but i think that next week im buying it

wow how lucky are u ??!

i'm sure i last saw it at 3-4 Million

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. Try 20 million and see what happens.

I actually ended up selling it for 28mil. Thanks though!

Ah, does anyone here know the value of a Storm Amulet? It isn't available in the Shop Wizard and I don't see any in the Trading Post...

Saw it at the AH for 1m with no bidders not too long ago.

Just check an item DB that had it go for 750k

Ah, does anyone here know the value of a Storm Amulet? It isn't available in the Shop Wizard and I don't see any in the Trading Post...

After some research I found out the estimated worth is 500,000NP although that estimate hasn't changed since 2010. I would put it up for trade at a higher price and slowly bring it down if you have no offers after awhile. Hope that helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am trying to sell my Secret Laboratory Map Piece. It's https://images.neopets.com/items/labmap_05.gif this piece here. I don't know what to ask as I have been unable to find this piece in the shops, or trading post, and it was selling at the auction for about 10,000 np. That seems really low. I know the lab map have been fluctuating recently, though. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Hello! I am trying to sell my Secret Laboratory Map Piece. It's https://images.neopets.com/items/labmap_05.gif this piece here. I don't know what to ask as I have been unable to find this piece in the shops, or trading post, and it was selling at the auction for about 10,000 np. That seems really low. I know the lab map have been fluctuating recently, though. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

I know someone already answered you, but I like this website http://lablog.sunnyneo.com/lab_map_prices.php

It keeps track of changes too.

Alrighty, was cleaning out my SDB. Came across...

.Rainbow Wocky Adventures

.Striped Cybunny Brush

.The Island Bruce

.Silver Aisha Fizzy Drink

.The Faerie Aisha

. Poogles in Camouflauge

.Disco Chomby spring toy

I am pretty certain these are from Plushie codes; as I know I have all these as plush ( Silver Aisha is currently on my dresser). What are the prices of these...? I really don't see any in Auctions/Shop Wiz/ TP. Just a couple, depends on what the item is though.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like people are asking 1.7m or so for it. I don't know how much people are willing to pay. That means it's not much inflated, because it was around 1.5m before inflation, if I remember correctly.

After a price check for a Dark Uni Sword and Dark Uni Cloak
there is one dark uni sword on the tp for 170k but that sounds a little low for the fact there's only one i can find atm :P

also let me know if you have one for sale/how much you want :) thank you :3

I'm looking for a price for a Camo Chia MP. There are only two up on the TP (mine included). I have an offer of 225k.

This thread doesn't seem to be very productive, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways since I was curious.

Does anyone know the price of a Faerie Peo?

I'll eventually be looking for one. I haven't seen any in the trades or auctions for awhile and Jellyneo doesn't have them priced so I'm not sure whether it'd be cheaper to paint one myself or buy one pre-painted (if they even exist :P)

This thread doesn't seem to be very productive, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways since I was curious.

Does anyone know the price of a Faerie Peo?

I'll eventually be looking for one. I haven't seen any in the trades or auctions for awhile and Jellyneo doesn't have them priced so I'm not sure whether it'd be cheaper to paint one myself or buy one pre-painted (if they even exist :P)

Are you referring to buying a Faerie Peophin pet? If so that's against the rules. What you can do is trade pets with someone.

There is this guide. It hasn't been updated in a while but I doubt the price for a Faerie Peophin would change much.

EDIT: Whoopsies I misread. Sorry about that. :)

She's not talking about a pet.

Koralis, if you cannot find a price on the trading post, the general way to determine the price of a painted petpet is the cost of the basic petpet and the petpet paint brush. so, I'd guess over 1.2+ mil for one. Kinda steep but they're SO PRETTY!

I have clo_draik_mysshoes.gif Mysterious Draik Shoes. There is one other pair anywhere. I don't know how to price them. There is one other pair out there... But no price. I don't know how to price them. Any advice/offers is helpful.

Are you referring to buying a Faerie Peophin pet? If so that's against the rules. What you can do is trade pets with someone.

There is this guide. It hasn't been updated in a while but I doubt the price for a Faerie Peophin would change much.

She's not talking about a pet.

Koralis, if you cannot find a price on the trading post, the general way to determine the price of a painted petpet is the cost of the basic petpet and the petpet paint brush. so, I'd guess over 1.2+ mil for one. Kinda steep but they're SO PRETTY!

Thanks for both your responses! I was indeed talking about the petpet - over 1 mil huh, that would not be an impulse buy that's for sure. They are so pretty though, you're very right. Well, I don't have the pet that I'd want to give one to yet either, so I have time to save up!

EDIT: On a whim I went to check the auction house and TP after writing this and what are the odds now someone has one posted! And they are asking only 500K OBO for theirs, I think I might have to jump on that and just throw it in my SDB for the time being...