The Official TDN Item Price Check Topic

Tedhaun

I just put up a trade for an altador strength potion, and I've gotten two offers: a Fountainpenfish and a Halloween Grarrl Plushie - not sure what the Fountainpenfish is worth, what it does and whether there is a market for it. Someone has the plushie for trade for 650k, but it would probably be hard to get rid of again, if I want a good price. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I see on neo[Removed] that the estimated value of the Fountainpenfish is around 98k. Someone is trying to pull one over on me.

EDIT again: The plushie offer has been withdrawn, so that's off the table. I think I'm just gonna wait for a cash offer. Or use the potions myself.

I just put up a trade for an altador strength potion, and I've gotten two offers: a Fountainpenfish and a Halloween Grarrl Plushie - not sure what the Fountainpenfish is worth, what it does and whether there is a market for it. Someone has the plushie for trade for 650k, but it would probably be hard to get rid of again, if I want a good price. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I see on neo[Removed] that the estimated value of the Fountainpenfish is around 98k. Someone is trying to pull one over on me.

EDIT again: The plushie offer has been withdrawn, so that's off the table. I think I'm just gonna wait for a cash offer. Or use the potions myself.

Even if the Fountainpenfish was worth more, they're hard to sell, so I wouldn't have accepted it. They have no use, so the only people who want them are collectors- not worth the hassel, in my opinion, even if it was an over offer. Good luck selling though!

Does anyone know how much a White Weewoo would go for? I've got vague memories of buying one way back for 200k, but now I can't find any on the TP/AH.

Does anyone know how much a White Weewoo would go for? I've got vague memories of buying one way back for 200k, but now I can't find any on the TP/AH.

Well you seem to have the only one and [Removed] doesn't have a price. I'd say to sell for 400k and maybe haggle to 300k.

I need prices on Ship in a Bottle Snowglobe and Pirate Ship Float Pen. Both are Smugglers Cove items.

Again there is no price. But since they are cove items, I would sell depending on the dubloons. Since its not a high demand item, if it cost 20 dubloons, it would be 20 million. like a Pirate Jelly is 10 million. This is only if they still restock at the cove.

Cheapest right now is 18K. The next cheapest is 20k.

nancii__xx                            1                            18,000 NP                                            keenboy300                            1                            20,000 NP                                            ladedadedum                            1                            25,000 NP

Wow -_- huge price drop i feel so dissapointed in the price!! Ok thank you hopefully someone will buy oh and i need the price for red poogle MP its around buyable but what would be a "fair" price

Wow -_- huge price drop i feel so dissapointed in the price!! Ok thank you hopefully someone will buy oh and i need the price for red poogle MP its around buyable but what would be a "fair" price

Cheapest on the wiz is 23,5k. Next up is 25k. It has dropped *a lot* since the neggbreaker puzzle was made a daily.

Does anyone know his much these books go for:

- 1001 alternate cures for headaches

- secrets of Dirigible construction

- snarlier snarkie answers to stupid questions

- the annals of insanity

& are they easy to sell? Book selling isn't my forte much less rare ones xP

- 1001 alternate cures for headaches- 1.3 million. I would sell for 1 million

- secrets of Dirigible construction- Usually see it for 3-4 million

- snarlier answers to stupid questions- couldn't find it.

- the annals of insanity-2.5 million, though it has inflated to 3 million as retired

- snarlier answers to stupid questions- couldn't find it.

Oops typo there (:

It is Snarkie answers to stupid questions

Are books given out as plot/event prizes easy to sell?

usually yes, because they aren't usually given out again.

for the high ended prizes though its like any item you have to be a little patient when finding a buyer.

books are always of interest for Collectors and for Book-readers alike, since they are of finite quantity as they disappear once you read them. usually books are some of the better plot prize investment options :)

usually yes, because they aren't usually given out again.

for the high ended prizes though its like any item you have to be a little patient when finding a buyer.

books are always of interest for Collectors and for Book-readers alike, since they are of finite quantity as they disappear once you read them. usually books are some of the better plot prize investment options :)

Thanks for the input :)

Say, for books like Secrets of Dirigible Construction, which is roughly 3m, do you have any idea how much of a discount a seller may give?

To everyone: how much is an unpainted kad worth now?

^ I can definitely get to you on an unpainted Kadoatie. There's none in the Neopian Auctions, and there's several in the Trading Post. Kadoaties should cost between 6.5 million to 6.8 million at the Trading Post last time I checked. Keep in mind that the price for a Kadoatie all depends on the seller of the item, good luck!

as someone who regularly stalks the TP and Auctions for kadoaties, what Neo says is pretty spot on ;)

6.5 million is about the norm, for pure NP, good luck! :D

err for selling high end stuff, i don't normally deal with something that expensive. you could try advertising it around and see what you get in offers, Resellers are prone to lowball offers though so don't be afraid to say no to people.

we have a few people who often buy high ended stuff on the forums floating around, hope maybe one of them could give you some guidance ^_^

with all HTS items, the longer you wait, you will eventually get a offer closer to what you want, it depends on how fast you want the NP :)

nerk6.gif= stamp_nc_rain.gifor bd_noilgem.gif???

I have a Golden Nerkmid XX (which is 200K on the TP right now), and I was wondering if "Noil Gem" and "Super Bright Rainbow Pool Stamp" were good offers. Could anyone do a quick SSW search and/or offer some advice? The TP says both exceed my asking price but I'm usually bad at pricing and stuff. Are these low in demand?

nerk6.gif= stamp_nc_rain.gifor bd_noilgem.gif???

I have a Golden Nerkmid XX (which is 200K on the TP right now), and I was wondering if "Noil Gem" and "Super Bright Rainbow Pool Stamp" were good offers. Could anyone do a quick SSW search and/or offer some advice? The TP says both exceed my asking price but I'm usually bad at pricing and stuff. Are these low in demand?

I would accept. The Noil Gem is retired and ~500k on the TP while the stamp is 175k on the TP. Not sure if they are buyables as I don't have SSW.

^ I can definitely get to you on an unpainted Kadoatie. There's none in the Neopian Auctions, and there's several in the Trading Post. Kadoaties should cost between 6.5 million to 6.8 million at the Trading Post last time I checked. Keep in mind that the price for a Kadoatie all depends on the seller of the item, good luck!

That's exactly my problem: I have so little reference.

I think my asking price of around 6.4m-ish is pretty ok but so far no one is interested in it :eh:

So I'm starting to wonder if that is too much.

Thank you, I'm now surer of my price c:

as someone who regularly stalks the TP and Auctions for kadoaties, what Neo says is pretty spot on ;)

6.5 million is about the norm, for pure NP, good luck! :D

err for selling high end stuff, i don't normally deal with something that expensive. you could try advertising it around and see what you get in offers, Resellers are prone to lowball offers though so don't be afraid to say no to people.

we have a few people who often buy high ended stuff on the forums floating around, hope maybe one of them could give you some guidance ^_^

with all HTS items, the longer you wait, you will eventually get a offer closer to what you want, it depends on how fast you want the NP :)

Whew, glad to know my asking price isn't unreasonable.

Just as you predicted, I've been badgered by a few resellers, with one telling me he's never sold a kad for over 4.5m :mellow:

Thank you, I'm feeling better & more confident of where my price stands now.

You're a big help :)

That's exactly my problem: I have so little reference.

I think my asking price of around 6.4m-ish is pretty ok but so far no one is interested in it :eh:

So I'm starting to wonder if that is too much.

Thank you, I'm now surer of my price c:

Whew, glad to know my asking price isn't unreasonable.

Just as you predicted, I've been badgered by a few resellers, with one telling me he's never sold a kad for over 4.5m :mellow:

Thank you, I'm feeling better & more confident of where my price stands now.

You're a big help :)

Don't trust re sellers. I am sort of one, but I don't lie about my prices. I know one on the boards that buys items and sells them to newbies for more!

Don't trust re sellers. I am sort of one, but I don't lie about my prices. I know one on the boards that buys items and sells them to newbies for more!

I'm no stranger to lowballs & haggling but the.... tactics used on by some of the resellers are really quite something.

Yeah, I'm now extra careful with what they're telling me. Thanks! :)

Could someone please tell me the going price for lab map piece number 1? I have seen between 600k-800k on the TP. I was trying to make sure I get a good deal to finally complete my set.