When/if you've ever pounded a pet, did you feel bad?

usinski

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I got him a companion; there's a Pirate Aisha who's also generally starving keeping him company now. They're probably plotting my demise...

This sounds troubling, like the stuff of nightmares!😱 Perhaps this will be the next Plot: Revenge of the Pounded Pets? kougra_grey_sit.gif krawk_grey_tear.gif kyrii_grey_action.gif techo_pirate_sword.gif 

5 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

This sounds troubling, like the stuff of nightmares!😱 Perhaps this will be the next Plot: Revenge of the Pounded Pets? kougra_grey_sit.gif krawk_grey_tear.gif kyrii_grey_action.gif techo_pirate_sword.gif 

That could be a really good plot! Well, if it wasn't done by TNT in its current iteration at least. x'D

• 5 months later...

Omg.. I've pounded so many pets 😅 only two or three that I actually created, the rest were all pets I adopted from the pound to lab zap and return so they have better chances of being adopted. I've done this at LEAST 17 times already (that's how many I have started tracking). I just remind myself that they are pixels, and despite their sad pictures, don't actually have feelings. And once they are adopted into a new home with their shiny colors, I feel all the more excited for them!

If you have any of these pets or ever find yourself come across them, they were one of my pet altering projects 🧡

qsdrtgtyuh (Halloween Uni)

Qebil (from red Pteri to Shadow)

Jelaniko (green jubjub to transparent)

Thor_2312 (red Quiggle to starry.. later changed by owner to dimensional ogrin)

f21xrvnkstvq3 (green bruce to jelly wocky)

Janoro (green hissi to dimensional nimmo)

TheShyOne (green kougra to chocolate)

45234523452345 (yellow nimmo to snow)

deville1 (red tonu to wraith tonu.. later changed by owner to wraith xweetok)

kiki1132844826470 (green mynci to white)

Satogi (red grarrl to relic)

Goreac (red korbat to glowing)

nik_nik_a97 (red grarrl to elderly)

gffhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf (green xweetok to grey)

Benny1422 (green kiko to zombie skeith)

Masqueteau (blue shoyru to island)

clay799 (green jetsam to skunk)

_spakk__spakk__100__ (current altering project)

P.S. As you can see from my notes, I do go back and check in on them. So maybe I'm more attached to the pixels than I thought? lol