NC Mall: Super Sale On Now!

hrtbrk

Aw, Super Sales depress me as it means they are getting rid of so many of their lovely items. And getting rid of almost all their Mystery Capsules? Sad Pandaphant here - I might get a couple, like the Rainbow. I hear that one has good prizes.

With that being said, I wonder what the new "newbie" capsule will be as the Spinning Star Mystery Capsule is given to new accounts.

Oooh.... very tempted to get some NC. These sales always get me :/ lol

Sales always sounds like great news to me. I am not getting NC anyway but I guess it is a nice opportunity if you have some.

I hope that everyone that is taking part in the sale gets the items they want. :3 I shan't be though- all of my NC goes to Faerie Quest cookies. (On my 9th, and still no sign of the Fountain Faerie. :( )

I never buy any capsules. I guess I just don't like the idea of not knowing what i'll get for sure. Then again I never buy anything with NC unless neo gives it to me for free.

I agree. I've never bought a capsule before. I don't like spending my NC on things I'm not certain I'll get a decent item from, since I do spend real money on NC haha.