Any other "One Neopet Only" Users?

Hi all, this is my first post on here, and just wondering if anyone shares my views on only having 1 neopet?!

I refuse to have any more, I haven't been playing very long but I know I will never make another neopet, I love my first, and what will last one.

Anyone else strictly limiting them selves to one neopet?

I had just one pet for a few months when I first started but then one day I decided to get another one and within a few days I had four :D But if you want to stick with one for the time being I don't see any reason not to.

I had just one pet for a few months when I first started but then one day I decided to get another one and within a few days I had four :D But if you want to stick with one for the time being I don't see any reason not to.

Having 4 seems like a draining of NP. just having 1 right now keeps me spending a fairly high amount of NP. No more I say! I'll build this one and he will be amazing in a few years!

When I had to re-make my account (due to my original getting scammed), I only had one pet for the longest time - ChristelleFairy. She was a Gelert and it was so much easier to make her powerful and not spend vast amounts of NP. It made perfect sense to me. Eventually, however, I cave, and started making/adopting more. I couldn't help it. I just felt like I wanted a variety. But I totally get where you are coming from and I wish I had the "strength" to devote myself to one pet. I feel overwhelmed with all of mine already, to the point where my pets on sides are neglected often. I'm even considering putting some up for adoption.

ChristelleFairy, Purcey7, Friepie, Ayrza, Kia, Zamaery and Princess will NEVER be adopted out. Some of them have been with me wayyy too long. xD

I just have two, and I'm quite happy with those. Once Mneryth is an Alien Aisha, I'll adopt a third just for labbing and then pounding again, so just my two permies. <3

Personally, I like having personalities for my pets, and I haven't been struck with another idea for a pet in the seven years I've had this account, and I don't see it happening. Plus, the two I have are expensive enough! I want Mneryth to get book awards, and Ansteigen is my battle pet- I'm currently spending a fortune on him and his weapons.

I'm a 1 neopet person, but I had to get more to get avatars without relying too much on the ALP since I only get 1 transfer a month.

It's like how in Pokemon I only use one pokemon to clear and 5 HM Slaves :D

I'm just greedy. I have 8 including my side. 3 of them have been with me forever and I wouldn't change for the world. My shoyru hasn't been with me quite so long and recently got moved to my side but I still wouldn't swap her out. I then have the much more recent adoption of a peophin which was more to make up for the fact that I never actually forgave myself for abandoning my original; I actually found her but the user who had adopted her wasn't active anymore so there wasn't a hope in heck of a trade!

Other than that I have a Jetsam who I was lucky enough to trade for who I have major plans for and 2 other randoms because I'm greedy!

But definitely 6 out of 8 I wouldn't swap for the world!

I have 9 pets in total, and 1 awaiting to go to her new home lol.

I always feel like there's something in the pet i can bring out through customisation or training.. a personality trait like anger, or regret, anticipation, sadness etc. Once that's done, I move on to another pet so having one would limit the scope of neopets for me!

I have 20 pets, but not for the same purpose as other users. I choose to keep mine basic colors because I want a variety of pets to raise and look after. I wouldn't change any of them or pound any one of them for anything in Neopia. For instance, my Bori, Dizoo, even if somebody said they would give me all of the paintbrushes in Neopia I still wouldn't pound her. I can't imagine any of my pets being any different than they are now, let alone Diz.

However, Dizoo being my oldest pet, gets the "Royal" treatment. I love her even though she is a pixel. The rest of them get equal attention but I love Diz!

I have five neopets, four of them on my main, I recently created my first side and I have just one on there.

At first, I created Bimboyi, she was a Kacheek and I wanted her to be my only neopet but then I adopted Deejenya... the Yackivera came... and finally I adopted Anie, she was going to be my lab rat, I wanted her to be changed of colour and then give her away but I couln't do it, she became a sweetie!!!

Right now, I love them all.

I think it's very admirable that you only have one neopet and I can see how it can save one a tonne of neopoints , keep it up if that makes you happy!

I really like reading about the different ways people play/enjoy the game.

When I first started playing I only had one flotsam but it wasn't enough, I felt he was too lonely by his self, and I ended up getting him a brother and a sister from the pound. I love them very much of course but the first one I love more than the others. I also created and adopted more pets, because I can't have enough flotsams, others to cure and re-home.

I really would love to do that and I used to when I came back from hiatus, but there are just too many pretty pets I had to have more :P

You're right on it being a drain in np, that's the thing that really bugs me. If I were to just keep one it would be Ellos, but I couldn't get rid of the others.

Like so many have said, there's just too many gorgeous species and colors for just one pet, for me personally. Though I did have only 1 pet for about 2.5 months, before I created my 2nd. Then I only had 2 for nearly a year, before I created my third.

Regarding NP costs, I guess it all depends on what you do. I have 20 pets currently, and I don't spend all that much. I put all my pets in the Neolodge, so it's about 140 NP every 28 days, per pet. I don't have to buy food. I only really train one pet (Though I have done some training for most of my side pets, to help with BD info) so the only cost that's more due to having more than one pet is paint brushes, petpets, and wearables. Otherwise, generally I only buy books with the idea of reading as many as possible, for one pet. Train one pet.

I was a one-pet person for over a year until I made my second pet after Neopets revamped everything. After they changed all the pets' poses and overall look, that's when I fell in love with the Christmas Zafaras and well...my Spotted Xweetok gained a new sister and then many more to come xD

Of course, because Beauty9004 was my first and was my only pet for over a year, I have more attachment towards her ^^