You have received a Pirate Draik Egg

Luventas

Wow... After weeks of getting nothing at the forgotten shore there's that little mountain of sand. I am like 'Oh wow, maybe Ima get the treasure chest today *-* Its worth 30k *dances*' Hehe... Well.. I think you can all imagine my face after receiving THIS message:

You have received a Pirate Draik Egg!

*dances* Guys, I can tell you, doing the dailies is worth it afterall! Ima try sell it now *-*

I've been trying to get a Pirate Draik Egg for months now, but still no luck.

Congrats on your find, and if you really are going to sell it, best of luck in your sales. Pirate Draik Eggs these days cost around 3.2 million and the price still appears to drop down slightly.

Congrats! Hopefully I will be as lucky as you- I've had nothing but a couple of days with 2k from the Shore in the last month! Urgh.

congrats :)

just FYI , a mount of sand doesn't give u a treasure chest .. it gives out avatar , backgorund , or egg

the treasure chest appear as a chest .. to the right of the screen :) i got one yesterday and i opened it for a junk toy

Wow, congrats! I never even knew you could get Draik eggs from the Shore; even more of a reason to do it daily now :)

Probably one of the best random events/daily results I've ever heard of; I've only gotten either NPs or nothing these past few months from the shore.

I sold it for 3m. *dances* Yes, it made my day.

Thanks for the information about the treasure chest, didn't know that one! :) I really hope all of you will get lucky one day. And to be honest, I really think so :)

Don't give up :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's wonderful!! A big congratulations to you :)