Are the pets on your main your favourites?

lovedwallflower

I'm finally at the stage where my pets' customisations are coming along nicely and I have to admit like some better than others. I want to keep the most beautiful on my main and put the others on my sides but i somehow feel guilty lol.

So.. do you use yr main for favourites or is there a reasoning behind the groupings of your pets?

Peopha is my all time favorite <3

darkphilosophy is on my main so she can wear some NC pirate stuff I have and she's also one of my favorite pets

Alsou is a Draik , Draiks should be on Mains .. although I might be moving her

darkinvention is my lab / battle pet

... I treat all my pets equally and I usually do rotations for them on my main :)

some of my pets must live together like Kadavyir & EdwardHyde and drastan & Faras , so I can't separate them for long ...

The ones on my main are the ones that have NC as their customisation and also my labrat. I would love to have my Wraith Korbat on my main as well.. well, really, I would like to have them all on my main, I do not have favourites, it's mostly the limitations of the site..

The pets I have on my main are the ones that are 'done'. Miff and Xen on my side are waiting to be morphed and so are basic and uncustomised, keeping them on my main might make it look a bit bare so they're tucked up on my side ^_^ I'll probably move them both over when they're all finished.

I only have the two pets, and one account, so yes. 8)

But if I did have more pets and more accounts, I would definitely fill my main with the ones I liked best, with no shame, lol.

I love all of my pets but I do have a "favorite" on each account: My Bori, Dizoo, is my favorite on my main. She was the first pet that I ever got attached to.

Yes. I think it's because they're the only pets of mine that I even bother customizing.

I like my Cybunny and my Poogle the best mostly because they're the easiest to customize. I like my other two pets (which are my oldest pets) as well, but they're harder to customize.

it's great to see that im not the only one overly attached to my pets lol. im actually thinking of keeping my first pet (also my lab rat), my fave pet and my battle pet on my main, leaving a blank space for avatar pets...

ooh but then there's the pet who wears NC, and the one who just cost too much to be put on a side... ugh i need like an 8th pet slot, not a 5th one :P

All the pets on my sides are basic right now, but I have big plans for them so I'm sure I'll love all my pets equally when everything is said and done. :) My side accounts are all going to have themes so that's how I'll group my pets. I won't have to choose favourites. :laughingsmiley:

You mean out of the pets we have or if the ones we have are our favourite pets out of all possible combinations?

Of the first; Yes, my favourite pets are on my main account but if I could choose freely, 2 or 3 of them would look different. I won't ever change my mutant aisha. My grey ixi I'm not certain about, but I really like this colour on ixis, so I probably wouldn't change it :)

EDIT: But I hate the names I've picked for the ones on my main account, so I like the names on my sides a lot better.

The pets I've wanted the longest are on or will be on my main. I can't honestly say they're my favourites - they're not the most customisable, strongest, rarest, etc of all the pets I'll eventually have, but they're still naturally grouped - the two travellers and the one who doesn't leave the house for long (plus a lab rat). Then my second account is for spirits and a government agent (and another lab rat) - the "it just kind of happened" account -, third is the base of the Yellow Dress Club - my dress up account -, and finally a themed account.

My most expensive pets are going to be on one side, really "cheap" pets on the others, but it's the groups that I care about.

There are a lot of practical reasons for which account my pets are on. I never have enough boxes, so a lot of the time it depends on where the NC items are. I have a few pets that I really like as inexpensive colors, and I try to distribute them between accounts so that they all have one pet that I don't mind getting turned into a baby. Also, I get annoyed if I get stuck with no slots for lab rats on an account, because I hate when one of my labs is going unused. My main account tends to have my oldest pets, but I'm just not a good enough planner for all my favorites to be on the same account.

I never keep my favourite pets on my main account for I am mortally terrified of being hacked or wrongly frozen - I know its highly unlikely, but it could happen you see.

My favourite pets are royal pets, and I have three royal pets in total; only one of them on my main account.

Its strange considering they are pixels and if I hide them away I might as well not even have them when I`ve worked so hard for them -- but about four years ago I lost an account with a draik, two royals, and a pirate on it. Those four pets I had worked incredibly hard for; and I lost the account through an accident and failed after three times to get it back because my case wasn`t strong enough. Ultimately it was my own fault, but I definitely should not have been iced.

Thus from then on I`ve been too afraid. My main account is a channel for avatar pets, mostly. Oh, and my one show pet.

• 2 weeks later...

It's true that the ones on my main have the most and best customisation, however, some of my side pets have arguably good ones, too, such as my Kacheek, my Lupe, my Koi sisters, and my Uni.

I think Shuhune, on my main, has always been a favourite as she was my first, but I have a fondness for the recent Eckert as well (still aiming to get him white - Christmas is close enough for now, though), my Lupe, and my two Koi. And those are all on sides.