The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Just my luck, it did NOT fix my lock-out. :thumbsdown:

I can never win with this game.

I sent in a ticket about 2 days before they shut-down habi. Is it too soon to send in another ticket?

I'm afraid they are just ignoring my ticket because I'm already sending in another one after a week. :(

I was hoping that they shut down the game for awhile, so they could fix the lock-out issue, but I guess not.

Aww! I'm sorry to hear you're locked out! :( I'm not sure if the maintenance was to address the lock out problem. From what I've seen through the Neoboards, those that were locked out before the maintenance are still locked out. The good thing is that the ticket you sent two days ago seems to be ahead of the game. :) A lot of people will definitely be sending one over the weekend. I hope TNT fixes your lock out soon!

Mine is still really glitchy. For example, it got stuck on the discarding screen when I was getting rid of a few eggs, and when I refreshed there were suddenly loads of the blue diamonds that you get when a P3 dies. But my population hadn't changed at all... no P3s had died. Weird.

So I was not locked out before, but when I tried to collect my purple gems before the maintenance episode, it kicked me out. Now, I seem to be locked out.... It goes on the loading screen forever... I am so frustrated and upset. This seems beyond unfair that I am locked out because of their maintenance. Does anyone have any suggestions? I guess I'll send a ticket and hope for the best...

Good news, everyone! Now you can see the type of 3P each egg will hatch into while the egg is still in the nest! :D

That's nice. Anyone else noticing anything new? My Habi still works, thankfully, altough all my P3 died..

So I was not locked out before, but when I tried to collect my purple gems before the maintenance episode, it kicked me out. Now, I seem to be locked out.... It goes on the loading screen forever... I am so frustrated and upset. This seems beyond unfair that I am locked out because of their maintenance. Does anyone have any suggestions? I guess I'll send a ticket and hope for the best...

Your best bet is to send in a ticket and perhaps check out the neoboards "Welcome to the waldons" topic. It's under the habitarium board. According to them, people are getting un-locked fast. Last time I was locked out, it only took them 3 days. I am suspecting it may take a bit longer because of it being down though. Send your ticket in asap and the sooner you will be un-locked. I'm right there with ya!

Good news, everyone! Now you can see the type of 3P each egg will hatch into while the egg is still in the nest! :D

how do check what type of egg it is? cuz mine just says incubating. the only time i'm able to see what type of egg it is is when i dont have the max amount of p3s already hatched

how do check what type of egg it is? cuz mine just says incubating. the only time i'm able to see what type of egg it is is when i dont have the max amount of p3s already hatched

Ugh, you're right. I was under the 46 count limit when I saw this. Now that I have 46 3Ps, it doesn't say what they will hatch into anymore :( That's kind of lame. This is useful information, even when we have the maximum number of 3Ps.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :( I agree with Xandria- check out the Waldons, and read their tips on trying to fix the lockout. Open a ticke too!

Ugh, you're right. I was under the 46 count limit when I saw this. Now that I have 46 3Ps, it doesn't say what they will hatch into anymore :( That's kind of lame. This is useful information, even when we have the maximum number of 3Ps.

Awww, I got all excited! Haha. Too bad, that should be on their list.

Your best bet is to send in a ticket and perhaps check out the neoboards "Welcome to the waldons" topic. It's under the habitarium board. According to them, people are getting un-locked fast. Last time I was locked out, it only took them 3 days. I am suspecting it may take a bit longer because of it being down though. Send your ticket in asap and the sooner you will be un-locked. I'm right there with ya!

Xandria, when they unlocked you, did it reset you back to level 1 or was your account still at the level it was at when you left it?

Anyone noticed this besides me? I left my Habi on last night and made..nothing. Like, not a single gem. I went to the store just a little bit ago, was gone for around 45 minutes - made not a single gem. I don't have my screensaver on or my computer set to sleep, and I've tried refreshing the page, but there's still no little purple gems. Maybe the update was if you're inactive for any length of time you can't collect?

Anyone noticed this besides me? I left my Habi on last night and made..nothing. Like, not a single gem. I went to the store just a little bit ago, was gone for around 45 minutes - made not a single gem. I don't have my screensaver on or my computer set to sleep, and I've tried refreshing the page, but there's still no little purple gems. Maybe the update was if you're inactive for any length of time you can't collect?

Sounds like it might just be a glitch on your end. I'm still getting them after waiting a while, though at a slower rate.

(Don't worry, it's because I only have half the max P3s at the moment, not the update!)

Xandria, when they unlocked you, did it reset you back to level 1 or was your account still at the level it was at when you left it?

Nope, I was back at my orginal level of 50 and I had all my eggs. I advise you to not try and fix it yourself with the merge method and just let TNT take care of it. If you merge, you end up losing a lot of eggs/buildings/etc.

Yeah, something like that happened to me. I was playing a game (not in browser) and after having played for some time, I went to check habitarium and there was one single gem on the board. I refreshed and now it seems to be working correctly, even while having left it alone.

Oh yay! I'm glad they did that so quickly for you. :D I hope they'll get back to Xandria as well, then.

I'm making a bit of money - I'd say I've pulled in around 50k total today, so it's not like a total loss, but it's weird that it just didn't collect anything for me. Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed a bit of glitchyness though!

I had the same problem. :/ I made maybe 5k last night, and 2k while I was at work? It doesn't seem like it disconnected or anything, since there were lots of red gems around. I don't approve! >: (

TNT got back to me today and unlocked my Habi! :) I'm so glad I didn't try to mess with anything by trying to merge it, and they were really quick about getting back to me so all is well now! Now I can make money again!

Yay! I'm so glad. :D

Huh! That's so strange, I really wonder about it. Thanks for letting me know though, Rebecca. I'm curious what will happen tonight when I leave it on.

Me too! Hopefully it was just a weird issue today! I had to withdraw NP again to do my training and stock buying this morning. :(

Does anybody know what was changed? It's still very glitchy for me so it clearly wasn't that. Also does anyone elses P3s suddenly go into hyperspeed? It's so weird. Typically happens on a refresh.

I just can't figure out if anything has changed at all.

Maybe they did a few small changes for stability?

A lot of my P3s died outside of their house. But I left them inside when I logged out.

Besides that, I don't see any differences on my end.