The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Same! Sometimes I'll load it up and come back to a board full of gems that wasn't there before. I'm always happy when that happens. But it seems like these past few days I haven't been earning as much.

Looks like there's a lot of people on the Habi boards with Habis not loading starting around 3:58 PM NST. Just letting you guys know in case you're worried about being locked out. It seems like those with Habis cleared of purple gems were affected, too.

That's me. I just had cleared my board and was refreshing to get a friend in my list so I could do a repair - and got the loading circle of death. I tried again, same thing. So I poked my head in at the Habi chat on the Neoboards - it seems to be everyone.

OT but it seems like the same problem if you click on an item in your inventory, I'm not sure how the two are connected?

That's me. I just had cleared my board and was refreshing to get a friend in my list so I could do a repair - and got the loading circle of death. I tried again, same thing. So I poked my head in at the Habi chat on the Neoboards - it seems to be everyone.

OT but it seems like the same problem if you click on an item in your inventory, I'm not sure how the two are connected?

I seems like Neo all around is bugging. Some users are reporting the pound glitching as well and a couple of us haven't been able to properly view user lookups. I'm not sure how they are all connected though :/

Also, somebody else mentioned a bug with pet transfers too.

BUT, it's back up!

Wooo! Yes, I just tried! :D I'm glad it didn't last too long (lol famous last words?) Thanks for the update!

-sigh- No wonder I only had two gems when I got home from work! It must have gone down about half an hour after I left home. :(

To be honest, I was quite worried about that, but after a while I finally decided what the hey, I'll take the two hour downtime and give it a shot. So I did, I left it running, and when I got up I had gems! I collected them all, refreshed the page, and my workers were sleeping. :P I've been doing that every day since, and often when I refresh there are more gems, but I haven't gotten locked out by clearing the board of everything I can see first.

Edit: Oh wait you're not even level 50 yet - you should be just fine then!

Hahaha, nope. Almost there though, hopefully. ;) But thanks! Is leaving it running like that when you've reached level 50 what causes lock outs?

Yes. And no. What causes lockouts is having too many gems on your board, and having it refresh. More gems can be awarded to you than can actually appear on the game board. If you collect everything you see, and then refresh, the extra gems can spawn, and there is no problem. If your browser closes down, or your computer restarts, or whatever, and you haven't collected them then you have a problem. The game tries to load ALL of the gems, and it gets locked up when there isn't enough room for them all on the board. This only really happens when you leave the game running for a number of hours (or if you have a lot of decorations on the board, blocking spawning room, I guess). But you shouldn't have any lockouts if you're smart. Now that Habi goes down every night, there shouldn't be any worry of having a lockout over night, since it can only run until 2am.

I left my Habi running 24/7 for mooooonths before I got a lockout- and it was my own fault. I came home from work, sa my gems, but didn't collect them right away. I got a popup from the anti-virius asking me to update it, and I did-- without reading that I should close my browser, because it will close it for me once it gets to a certain point in its update.

And so I was locked out.

I wish I had read this before because I think I just did that exact thing and now I can't get habi to open for me anymore. It just says loading...

How did you restart it when you were locked out?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you are locked out. :(

The safest way is to send a ticket. TNT has been pretty good at unlocking/restarting people recently (some within a few hours).

Hope it gets unlocked soon!

I wish I had read this before because I think I just did that exact thing and now I can't get habi to open for me anymore. It just says loading...

How did you restart it when you were locked out?

Awww, I'm sorry to hear you're locked out! :( As mentioned, open a ticket. Xandria has had hers unlocked twice now, and after waiting just a couple days, if I remember correctly!

I used this guide when I fixed my lockout- http://www.neopets.com/~nimmo. I didn't want to wait for TNT to get back to me (I had a feeling they wouldn't unlock it, but that was probably completely unfounded, haha). I used Miriam's Fix, which worked beautifully, but returned me to level 1. :( It only took a week to get back up to 50, but it was frustrating!

Ah well, it's not the end of the world, I'm actually surprised I managed to go this long without getting locked out. Just gotta learn from your mistakes you know, definitely won't be refreshing the page with a board full of gems again!

Thanks for the guide Rebecca, it was SUPER helpful. I'm back at lvl 1 now, but I'm too impatient to wait for TNT to do something about it. I'm on enough to make it back up to 50 pretty quickly I suspect :)

Ah well, it's not the end of the world, I'm actually surprised I managed to go this long without getting locked out. Just gotta learn from your mistakes you know, definitely won't be refreshing the page with a board full of gems again!

Thanks for the guide Rebecca, it was SUPER helpful. I'm back at lvl 1 now, but I'm too impatient to wait for TNT to do something about it. I'm on enough to make it back up to 50 pretty quickly I suspect :)

Oh yay, I'm glad you're working your way back up. :) If there is anything we can do- gift you nests, etc, just let us know! :D

This is weird. I put all my P3s into Houses for the night so they're ready to work the next day, and when I get back on the next day - they're ALL taken out of their Houses! What the!? Usually i's only just one or two that get removed, but this time it's all of them. D:

Sometimes when I put my nesters on their nests, they don't get hungry or tired even if it's all day or even days in a row. Sometimes, they do get hungry/tired and I have to put them in houses to heal. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just a glitch or is there some reason?

This is weird. I put all my P3s into Houses for the night so they're ready to work the next day, and when I get back on the next day - they're ALL taken out of their Houses! What the!? Usually i's only just one or two that get removed, but this time it's all of them. D:

That IS weird. I've had a few out, but never all of them - I refresh my page and then I put the stragglers into houses.

Sometimes when I put my nesters on their nests, they don't get hungry or tired even if it's all day or even days in a row. Sometimes, they do get hungry/tired and I have to put them in houses to heal. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just a glitch or is there some reason?

Mine only seem to get hungry or sleepy after they're newly hatched, like the first 24 hours they're alive. After that, they never seem to get hungry or sleepy on the nests.

That IS weird. I've had a few out, but never all of them - I refresh my page and then I put the stragglers into houses.

Mine only seem to get hungry or sleepy after they're newly hatched, like the first 24 hours they're alive. After that, they never seem to get hungry or sleepy on the nests.

It is very annoying for me. I have to go to school in the morning and am in a rush to get my habi ready! Those pesky P3's.

So I had a VERY weird glitch today. I didn't open my habi for a week and obviously all the P3s died. So the professor gave me a mootix worker, pinchit soldier and a larnikin nester. I have a thing about only having mootixs so I hatched two mootix nesters and used the larnikin to gather resources. At one point I refreshed and boom, no larnikin. But I did have an extra mootix nester? Has anybody ever had a glitch where one species has turned into another?

I was a little bit gutted about all my P3s dying right after all my savings went poof on a lab map, but even with only about 8 workers at the moment (I'm hatching 6 a day) I still managed to make 20k so it's looking good for bulking the savings out again as soon as I'm repopulated.

So I had a VERY weird glitch today. I didn't open my habi for a week and obviously all the P3s died. So the professor gave me a mootix worker, pinchit soldier and a larnikin nester. I have a thing about only having mootixs so I hatched two mootix nesters and used the larnikin to gather resources. At one point I refreshed and boom, no larnikin. But I did have an extra mootix nester? Has anybody ever had a glitch where one species has turned into another?

I was a little bit gutted about all my P3s dying right after all my savings went poof on a lab map, but even with only about 8 workers at the moment (I'm hatching 6 a day) I still managed to make 20k so it's looking good for bulking the savings out again as soon as I'm repopulated.

I have heard of P3s changing species- people only tend to notice it when their Habi is all one species. So no big deal, it does happen occasionally!

I hope you`re able to repopulate quickly! :D

I have noticed that nesting nesters don't get hungry and tired a lot. I just figured that they rest/feed when they're in their nests as long as they're laying on a finished egg.