The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Is habitarium offline for anyone else right now? It's giving me the little error message it usually does around 2am NST... except I've never seen it at this time....

Weird.

Mine hasn't gone down today, but I've gotten a few "Houdini" P3s today. This is the first time I've seen it happen.

I was building and upgrading nests earlier today and had all of the workers boxed in to keep them from wandering off. Then I switched to another tab for a few minutes. When switched back, none of the nests were built and the P3s were on the other side of the map harvesting pollen.

Has habi been slow for anyone lately? It takes forever to discard an egg. So long that I have to refresh the page and wait again -.-

It is VERY frustrating. Especially when its loading and I get raided. I can't even collect those small gems so I miss out on XP

Yup, I've been getting that too - really, LOADS of errors over the last few days. Also, I was just building new storages for my workers to fill up, and I had upgraded one of them from level 1 to level 2. I refreshed the page to make sure everyone was working, and when I got back in, it said the storage was at level 1 - but the next upgrade cost was 3800, which is a level 2 upgrade cost! So, I fumed for a brief second over the glitchiness, waited until I had my 3800 (wood, obviously), and then it wouldn't let me upgrade that storage, it said upgrade failed. This is a new glitch on me, I've never seen it before. Fun. *eyeroll*

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with these glitches. I thought it was just my computer messing up. I really hope they get it fixed soon. D:

I've had a tonne of issues too! I only got a handful of gems today while at work, and it's been SO SLOW. Ugh. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Yeah there have been a lot of strange things happening in the Habi. My P3s are taking longer than usual to heal, but my nesters never seem to need to heal at all. And after discarding/harvesting eggs, the eggs would reappear in the nest! o_O

And the NP payout has also been dwindling on my end.

Maybe they'll realize nightly maintenance does not work and go back to "scheduled maintenance every now and then"! Bwahaha. :D

Thankfully it's working for me right now *touch wood* and I've left it open while browsing neo & other tabs. Other wise I can't play as much D:

Slowly but surely making my way back to where I was before it reset itself. So far, I've levelled 14 levels in 2 days.

This is a new one: I have "ghost" P3s! My P3s are working on some nests on one end of the Habi while some nests on the other side of my Habi are mysteriously being completed without any P3 around o_O

This is a new one: I have "ghost" P3s! My P3s are working on some nests on one end of the Habi while some nests on the other side of my Habi are mysteriously being completed without any P3 around o_O

This happens to me too. It usually only happens when my P3's are working on other buildings. I'm not complaing though. It gets things done faster. :laughingsmiley:

LOL! I've seen that happen with my soldiers too. It's really weird. And I've lately had this REALLY annoying glitch which I'm attributing to the lag all over Neopets, affecting Habi as well - when I'm upgrading storages, I click the upgrade button, thinking I'm going along fine, and then I refresh to make sure everything has taken hold the way it's supposed to when I notice it still says level one, but the next upgrade is actually the higher resource like I'd be upgrading to level three. And I can't upgrade it to level three! I have to delete that storage and start all over again. I went over to the Habi board on Neo and I see other people saying they've experienced it too, what an annoyance.

So... I haven't been on Habi for a few days and all I have now is one of each nester, worker, and soldier. What's a good way to build up my population again??? haha.

Well, get that nester nesting! Hahha. It'll definitely take some time, but I would recommend hatching quite a few nesters are the eggs are laid. Your profits for this week will be lower, but you'll be able to get quite a stash of worker eggs for when these nesters start dying off. Also, check your bag, just in case you have a bunch of eggs in there. :)

You can't choose what kind of egg (ie. nester/worker/soldier) you get right? Also, I feel like I put a worker in a house for an hour already but the sleep and food bar isn't filling up. Or maybe it is but really slowly. How long does it take for the bars to fill up usually? I'm only level 7, if that makes any difference.

So... I haven't been on Habi for a few days and all I have now is one of each nester, worker, and soldier. What's a good way to build up my population again??? haha.

Yeah, pretty much what Rebecca said. If you don't have any eggs in your bag then always remember to store them for the next time around. That way if you take a 2 day hiatus and your habi population dies out you will have those handy. :) Keep making your nester lay eggs. Check it every 30 minutes - 1 hour or so. (Depending on what level your nests are at) and then set her right back on! Try to get about 8 nesters and hatch some workers/soldiers as you go!

You can't choose what kind of egg (ie. nester/worker/soldier) you get right? Also, I feel like I put a worker in a house for an hour already but the sleep and food bar isn't filling up. Or maybe it is but really slowly. How long does it take for the bars to fill up usually? I'm only level 7, if that makes any difference.

No, unfortunatley you can't choose. The good news is that nesters are fairly common. More so than workers but less than soldiers I think. It shouldn't take you too long. I don't think it should be taking that long for your workers bars to be filling up. Huh. I sometimes find it faster if you put them in there houses, get out of habi for about 10 minutes and then reload it. Try that and see if they are all full.

EDIT: I was unaware that you are a level 7. In that case you won't need that many nesters. lol. Probably only about 3-4.

As Xandria said! :)

If the bars aren't filling up, there may have been a glitch (it is really common!) where you put the P3 into a house, but it doesn't regester with the game. I find it best to reload Habi after putting all my P3s in their houses- any that didn't actually go in will show up again once you refresh, and you can put them back into their house. Repeat until all of your P3s are actually where they are supposed to be, lol.

Are you talking about when your last 3P of a certain type has died? When that happens, you don't get an egg, you get a new live 3P. And as the others have said, it's up to the professor what you will get.