The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

I'm going to assume everyone else is going:

TNT y u take my income?!?!?! :sad02:

Oooooh yeah. I have to withdraw some NP in order to put Ansteigen in his second training course of the day. ;_;

Thanks so much Rebecca. I've been using some of those links and it's been making my computer faster so far! On another note -

Is anyone else getting this error message on habi: Error: Thanks for visiting Prof. Milton Clodbottle's Astounding Habitarium! The game is temporaily offline for maintenance.

Is it just me?

Oh yay, I'm so glad that they're working a bit! :)

I'm going to assume everyone else is going:

TNT y u take my income?!?!?! :sad02:

I wouldn't be surprised if TNT demolishes it. It just seems too good to be true. Not that I hate, (I don't at all) it but some people really have to work hard to earn NP rather than leaves a tab open all day. :O

Maybe they have been getting a lot of complaints about gem-lock outs so they're looking to fix the issue? I hope it won't take them too long and I do hope that is all they are doing.

Maybe they have been getting a lot of complaints about gem-lock outs so they're looking to fix the issue? I hope it won't take them too long and I do hope that is all they are doing.

I hope that's it! I would like to see the NP deposit directly to your account- the gems just cause nothing but trouble. :|

I hope that's it! I would like to see the NP deposit directly to your account- the gems just cause nothing but trouble. :|

That's actually a really great idea. I'm thinking about sending in a comment and asking about that, now that you mention it. We all should. It would fix my issue completely. I got locked out the day before they did this, so hopefully when it comes back I will be un-locked and they will have a new way of going about the whole gem thing.

I feel completely lost without my habi! Looking forward to seeing what they're fixing though, I'm on level 41 or thereabouts now so wasn't far away from level 50, hope it doesn't interrupt that.

I feel completely lost without my habi! Looking forward to seeing what they're fixing though, I'm on level 41 or thereabouts now so wasn't far away from level 50, hope it doesn't interrupt that.

I'm with you on that. I was on level 45 and was looking forward to all the NP at level 50 that everyone keeps talking about. I'm kind of hoping there isn't a level update just yet for that very reason.

Does anyone think that the Habi might have gone down to decrease the amount of work they'd have to come back to on Monday? The BD Beta testing just launched so I figured they might have a lot on their hands in addition to all the tickets they receive over the Habi.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that - it would make sense. I fully expect it to be down all weekend though, and I'm pretty sad about that. The OCD in me keeps refreshing in hopes that something will change though, even though I don't expect it to.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that - it would make sense. I fully expect it to be down all weekend though, and I'm pretty sad about that. The OCD in me keeps refreshing in hopes that something will change though, even though I don't expect it to.

Seriously! Haha! I keep checking back to see if, for some strange reason, it starts working again. This "maintenance" is throwing my Habi schedule out of whack. >_< And I'm sure that goes the same for a lot of others out there. :(

Seriously! Haha! I keep checking back to see if, for some strange reason, it starts working again. This "maintenance" is throwing my Habi schedule out of whack. >_< And I'm sure that goes the same for a lot of others out there. :(

Very much so with me.

I'd let most of my P3s die off so I could get a semi-coherent schedule going.

So am I.

Or maybe it has to do with the recent reset glitch?

Oooh, maybe! That seemed to have stopped affecting people though... I donno!

That's actually a really great idea. I'm thinking about sending in a comment and asking about that, now that you mention it. We all should. It would fix my issue completely. I got locked out the day before they did this, so hopefully when it comes back I will be un-locked and they will have a new way of going about the whole gem thing.

Here is to hoping! -crosses fingers-

I was going to do that if no one else had.

Dancing included.

You can still dance, ya know! No one will stop you :) :rock:

Unless of course you're busy with the massive building damages or are bombarded with pests as others have been going through right now o_O.

You can still dance, ya know! No one will stop you :) :rock:

Unless of course you're busy with the massive building damages or are bombarded with pests as others have been going through right now o_O.

I haven't had any issues. b)

Just 22 very tired and hungry P3s.

Same here!

I haven't had any issues. b)

Just 22 very tired and hungry P3s.

Same here! Nothing new that I can see, and no massive pest attacks. I'm just glad that it didn't last any longer!

Same here!Same here! Nothing new that I can see, and no massive pest attacks. I'm just glad that it didn't last any longer!

So am I! Are most of you on Level 50 already? I'm interested to see if anyone is able to level up past Level 50. But since it's the weekend I kind of doubt TNT would launch new levels on a Saturday... and without announcing it.

*joins in the dancing*

I haven't had any massive pest attacks, I did have a few destroyed buildings and everyone was asleep, but nothing big at all! I still don't notice any changes, anyone else?

I don't think there has been any major changes so far. I thought my P3s were healing quicker for a second, but it might have been my excitement at getting the Habi back that made it seem that way ^_^'

Honestly I think they are going to add more levels and hopefully fix the glitches. Like Rebecca stated they should take out the purple gems and just automatically deposit the NP's into your account.

I don't see it as a bad thing if they add more levels, even if you were at level 50. It'll probably take a week or two tops to get to the max level again. That being said, if they add levels that would probably equal more NP's. ^^

I feel stupid. :laughingsmiley:

Sorry, guess I should have finished reading those last posts before replying. Anyways, I'm about to go see if my habi is unlocked. Fingers crossed. I was kind of looking forward to more levels though. Did they fix any glitches or does no one know?

Xandria, I was just coming back to ask, did it fix your lockout though?

Just my luck, it did NOT fix my lock-out. :thumbsdown:

I can never win with this game.

I sent in a ticket about 2 days before they shut-down habi. Is it too soon to send in another ticket?

I'm afraid they are just ignoring my ticket because I'm already sending in another one after a week. :(

I was hoping that they shut down the game for awhile, so they could fix the lock-out issue, but I guess not.

Oh no! I don't know what they were working on, I was hoping it was for stuff like that. :( I'm so sorry. I don't know, maybe it's not? Since they just pulled it down and brought it back up, maybe send in another ticket stating that it didn't help and you're still locked out, or something along those lines?

So am I! Are most of you on Level 50 already? I'm interested to see if anyone is able to level up past Level 50. But since it's the weekend I kind of doubt TNT would launch new levels on a Saturday... and without announcing it.

Nope, I haven't been able to level up any further!

Just my luck, it did NOT fix my lock-out. :thumbsdown:

I can never win with this game.

I sent in a ticket about 2 days before they shut-down habi. Is it too soon to send in another ticket?

I'm afraid they are just ignoring my ticket because I'm already sending in another one after a week. :(

I was hoping that they shut down the game for awhile, so they could fix the lock-out issue, but I guess not.

Awww. D: Maybe wait until Monday, and if you still haven't been unlocked out, and your ticket hasn't been responded to, maybe send in another one. -hugs- I hope you get it back soon!

Curious, did you try the merge method again, or did you figure it wouldn't work since it didn't last time?