The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

Oh, I remember seeing some questions a while ago about gems, and where they appear, so I thought I'd take a screencap of my Habi full of gems!

2qiyd8k.jpg

You can clearly see where they didn't spawn on the side with my nests- the same would be true for the side with the storages if it wasn't completely full. :)

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOO. I'm locked out. DDD: My antivirius just decided to update and closed my browser before I could collect my gems. ;_____;

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOO. I'm locked out. DDD: My antivirius just decided to update and closed my browser before I could collect my gems. ;_____;

How awful! T_T

Hopefully, it'll be like when I got locked out. My lockout lasted for a whole weekend.

How awful! T_T

Hopefully, it'll be like when I got locked out. My lockout lasted for a whole weekend.

I hope that's all this will be! I'm going to try the Merge fix tonight (well, once I create a side account to do it on! There isn't a time limit on when you can start Habi on a new account, is there? Like with Coltzan's Shrine, your account has to be 48 hours old, or whatever?)

I hope that's all this will be! I'm going to try the Merge fix tonight (well, once I create a side account to do it on! There isn't a time limit on when you can start Habi on a new account, is there? Like with Coltzan's Shrine, your account has to be 48 hours old, or whatever?)

Nope. I started my Habi on day one of my account.

Nope. I started my Habi on day one of my account.

-thumbs up- Well, that's one bit of good news at least!

EDIT: Well, I couldn't do the merge- the only building on the orginal board was a Barracks, which I wouldn't be able to get on my side until level 25, and I don't think that it would be worth my time (or even kosher!) to level up a side that far. So I tried another fix, which worked, but I'm back at the beginning. Almost at level 4!

Ugh. I'm already missing my gems!

EDIT2: Well, at least I'm leveling quickly! Its been about 3 hours, and I'm at level 14. Thank god for the five pages of eggs I was able to discard. -sigh-

Hey guys, I'm just starting out my Habi today and so far, so good. I've been reading a bunch of guides but I'm sure I'll run into some questions soon and I'll need some help! Forgive me if I sound like a total noob! But in the meantime, if anyone is willing to NF me and help me out if they have resources to give away, it would be much appreciated :)

Hey guys, I'm just starting out my Habi today and so far, so good. I've been reading a bunch of guides but I'm sure I'll run into some questions soon and I'll need some help! Forgive me if I sound like a total noob! But in the meantime, if anyone is willing to NF me and help me out if they have resources to give away, it would be much appreciated :)

I'll send you a request. Feel free to bother me for buildings/decorations/questions you need answered. =)

You can send me a NF request. I have plenty resources so 1 item a day is not a problem. It'll be helping me too!

Argh, Habitarium lockout is my nightmare. D: I hope you'll get yours to level 50 fast!

Thanks! Well, it's going pretty fast so far- I'm at level 20 less than 24 hours after the fact. Hopefully the level 30-40 hump doesn't kill me!

Oh man, I missed all this! Rebecca, do you need buildings? I can send you stuff! I'll PM you.

-hugs- No worries! Thanks for the offer though!

Best of luck! :D We're always here if you have any questions. I'm just recovering from a lockout, so I don't know if I'll be able to gift you anything until I get to 50 again, but if I can, I will!

Also, just so you know, we can't gift you resources (mud, wood, etc) or eggs- just buildings and decorations. :)

Rebecca - Your screencap of where the gems spawned was really really helpful. I'm kind of confused a little though. Is it best for me to have my storages they way they are now or to have them on the side where my houses are. (As shown in an earlier screen-cap) I'm unsure of the best placement as far as gems go?

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm a level 47 now! YAY. :happydance:

It probably could have been done quicker, but I only ever leave it on at night. I can't have it up at all while I'm online.

Bleh. How much profit should I expect to make at level 50 if I leave it on for 9 or so hours overnight?

Rebecca - Your screencap of where the gems spawned was really really helpful. I'm kind of confused a little though. Is it best for me to have my storages they way they are now or to have them on the side where my houses are. (As shown in an earlier screen-cap) I'm unsure of the best placement as far as gems go?

Thanks!

It probably could have been done quicker, but I only ever leave it on at night. I can't have it up at all while I'm online.

Bleh. How much profit should I expect to make at level 50 if I leave it on for 9 or so hours overnight?

If my info is correct, each worker makes 300 xp per hour.

So, to figure out how much profit you make, use this equation:

NP = number of workers * 300 * hours open / 1000 * 500

So, nine hours would net you 54K, if you have 40 workers.

Thanks!

I would probably keep them up on top. Then at least 4 or so are in the gem free zone, but you still have some on the original board, so you would be able to fix a lock out (if you get that unlucky).

Seriously people. Learn from my mistake. Have a storage or something on the original board AT ALL TIMES. -sigh-

Congrats on reaching 47! You're so close now! :D

Over night, I would normally make 35-45k. It varies, depending on if Neo goes down at some point over night, so some days I would wake up to no gems at all. :(

If my info is correct, each worker makes 300 xp per hour.

So, to figure out how much profit you make, use this equation:

NP = number of workers * 300 * hours open / 1000 * 500

So, nine hours would net you 54K, if you have 40 workers.

Workers kind of pass out after eight hours, don't they? I haven't timed them or anything, but I know that when I get home from work (about 7 hours from when I put them to work) they're tired/hungry, but still working, but when I wake up (generally 8.5/9 hours after putting them to work) they're all sleeping in their spots.

Huh. I have been moving mine around, and the only thing I can't seem to get where I want it are my houses, which are in the upper right corner. If I move them they get all clustered, and I can't stand it, so for right now they're staying.

Here's what it currently looks like:

habi.png

Sorry for the weird crop, but I'm just now using Gimp for the first time. If anyone has any better ideas - I want my soldiers to be able to fix my buildings, so they have to be only two deep - I'll take suggestions.

Huh. I have been moving mine around, and the only thing I can't seem to get where I want it are my houses, which are in the upper right corner. If I move them they get all clustered, and I can't stand it, so for right now they're staying.

Here's what it currently looks like:

habi.png

Sorry for the weird crop, but I'm just now using Gimp for the first time. If anyone has any better ideas - I want my soldiers to be able to fix my buildings, so they have to be only two deep - I'll take suggestions.

Maybe move them to the bottom? Alongside the stone and flower? You can use the tab trick to get any gems that spawn behind there, and they'll be nice and orderly!

(btw, I don't know if you've got it yet, but there is something- a gem or an egg, or something- behind the yellow flower. :3)

Really, so that would be the better spot for them? What's the tab trick? I will definitely do that!

I didn't get it haha, I often miss those, and those ones that show up in the foliage up at the top left! I've got it now.

PS Xandria, congrats on gaining your levels! :D