whats your favorite petpet

cup_of_chai_tea

Of all the species it's the Gallion, more specifically this little cutie :* gallion_plushie.gif

I have one for Ellos, they're adorable :3

If you right click on a neopets image and choose 'copy image location' then paste on the forums and put [ IMG ] [/ IMG ] round it (no spaces), it should post ^_^

I have a really hard time with this one. I absolutely love petpets. My over-all favorite one, of any color, is the Kookith.

pets_kookith.gif

I would say my specific favorites are:

space_petpet_5.giforbulon_christmas.gif Unpainted/Christmas Orbulon

kookith_faerie.gifkookith_christmas.gifFaerie/Christmas Kookith

teemyte_rainbow.gif Rainbow Teemyte

petpet_snowickle.gifsnowickle_faerie.gif Unpainted and Faerie Snowickle

mar_arkmite_green.gif Unpainted Arkmite

palamoose.gif

I love this little guy. I didn't even know he existed until a week or so ago when I was looking for a petpet to match Ansteigens new customisation. He's just so cute and ridiculous looking!

ugggggggggggggggh so many but my Top 10 are

Halloween Meepit meepit_halloween.gifThe eye !!!!!!!!

Schnelly schnelly.gifschnelly_water.gifschnelly_white.gifschnelly_plushie.gif the cutest kitty ever

White Weewoo weewoo_white.gifa real icon

Maractite Kazeriu kazeriu_maractite.gif patiently waiting for a Royal one so I can paint Peopha's petpet

Dandan shp_dandan_red.gif furry and cute

Lil Frankie scarypet_little_frank.gifmy personal butler

Floobix petpet_lut_1.gifLab petpet only

Morkou morkou.gifreminds me of Lutari Island and Meerkats

Hydruplithydruplit.gif Greek Mythology

Spardel med_pet_sparks.gif.................. duh

I have a lot of favourite Petpets, here are some of them:

krawkpet_13.gifhall_petpet4.gifpetpet_drackonack.gifeustabee.gifpetpet_snowmonk.gifpetpet_lut_1.gifpet_frogarott.gifpetpet_frowny.gifpets_funny.gifpp_gx4haseebot.gif

pets_huggy.gifkadoatie.gifshpp_kazeriu_purple.gifpet_des_5.gifpets_kookith.gifpet_krawk.giflutra_blue.gifmagmut.gifmarafin_blue.gifpetpet_mazzew.gif

hall_petpet6.gifpetpet_meowclops_black.gifpetpet_robo_metnav.gifglobo_red.gifshpp_quilin_blue.gifpetpet_roaderie1000.gifspace_petpet_7.gifpetpet_snowbunny.gifpetpet_snowickle.gifpets_splyke.gif

pets_dusty.gifpet_turdle.gifpetpet_turmac.gifrobo_9.gifpets_unisquid.gifpets_doggy.gifwoolypapith.gifxampher.gifyooyu.gifpets_zebba.gif

Someday, I would like to get a Meowclops simply for the avatar!

eustabee.gif<----------------------------Never mind, he's my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I used to have one of those .. bought it for 50k .. i lost it when my previous account got frozen :(

i really like kookiths and flouds. omg and the red one right above me is adorable!

That Red Petpet that I posted and Plushie_Shoyru posted after me would be a Eustabee. It's a very unusual name for a cute and underrated Petpet choice to choose as a favourite for this thread (opposed to all the other ones I chose along with it), but it's very expensive these days (over 1,400,000 NP to 1,700,000 NP). I'm not sure if my Petpet Lab Rat will zap into one, but it'd be awesome if I could receive such a zap in the coming months.

I love Flowper, specially the maraquan one, but they are all cute anyway:

flowper_maraquan.gifflowper_yellow.gifflowper_white.gif

Eizzils are lovely too:

eizzil_christmas.gifeizzil_desert.gifeizzil_island.gif

and I really like Spardel as maraquan and grey too :wub_anim:

spardel_maraquan.gifspardel_grey.gif

But my favourite petpet is Darigan Nuk, looks like they were created for Darigan Ixi. I love them!

nuk_darigan.gif

That Red Petpet that I posted and Plushie_Shoyru posted after me would be a Eustabee. It's a very unusual name for a cute and underrated Petpet choice to choose as a favourite for this thread (opposed to all the other ones I chose along with it), but it's very expensive these days (over 1,400,000 NP to 1,700,000 NP). I'm not sure if my Petpet Lab Rat will zap into one, but it'd be awesome if I could receive such a zap in the coming months.

yikes 1,400,000! i hope you do get a zap. thanks for letting me know the name.