What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I should be getting a trophy for the Grumpy King daily tonight :D

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!

grumpy_king_laugh.gif

King Skarl Says:

*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 805 out of 1000.

You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:

food_kingshpoots.gif

Bowl of Yuck

orangejuice.gif

Orange Juice

He also gives you 272 Neopoints!

You reel in your line and get... vor_waterfish.gif

Waterfish!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 100!

Yay! It's nothing cool, but it's the highest fishing level any of my pets has. Since I never knew until recently that transferring pets resets that level which is kinda sad.

I had no idea that transferring pets reset there level?!!! That's insane and unfortunate. Congrats on level 100!

snowmuncher.gif

I got this a couple of days ago and forgot to post, but I finally have the Snowmuncher avatar!! :D

#295 ^^

I tried for this avatar for hours yesterday and still could not get it. I've read all the guides, tips, tricks, etc... but I am still doing something wrong I guess. D:

May I ask if you did it by redoing the 2nd level twice like the guides say or just going through the levels? My highest score is 4,300 something so I'm not all that far off.

I tried for this avatar for hours yesterday and still could not get it. I've read all the guides, tips, tricks, etc... but I am still doing something wrong I guess. D:

May I ask if you did it by redoing the 2nd level twice like the guides say or just going through the levels? My highest score is 4,300 something so I'm not all that far off.

I struggled with it for a while! I think you're supposed to restart the second level three times by waiting at the bottom? I think that's how I did it :S

I'm sure you'll get it with a few more games ^^

Today I learned how to restock. :) I managed to snag about 150-200 books, stamps, and cards. I'm really super excited about it! This is the first time I've ever made this kinda profit on half price day or any kind of profit for that matter.

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

This is exactly what I needed. Thanks for taking the time to help me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

yeah! i tot it was the water faerie. lol.

glad i bought the 40k item for her ^_^.

p.s. now to sit on her quest reward, till i know what to paint FiIimey.

two avatars today :D glad i got the cellblock one... was afraid i wouldn't get it until some crazy high tournament level.

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

two avatars today :D glad i got the cellblock one... was afraid i wouldn't get it until some crazy high tournament level.

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! Congratulations on both of your new avatars. Especially the 'Master Vex' one!! Fantastic! I'm still awaiting both of these. I really do need to start playing Cellblock more, but it gets so reptitive. :P

mystic.gif

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will defeat in single combat several huge Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Remember to come back tomorrow!!!

Edit:

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! Congratulations on both of your new avatars. Especially the 'Master Vex' one!! Fantastic! I'm still awaiting both of these. I really do need to start playing Cellblock more, but it gets so reptitive. :P

Yeah, kind of repetitive until you get to Tournament 11, but 5000 NP a day isn't bad!!!

I finally got the Gold trophy for it today :D

216_1.gif

Cellblock CHAMPION!!!

and when I went to my userlookup to see my new trophy, I also saw this:

1173_1.gif

Clockwork Codebreaker CHAMPION!!!

So surprised I got this. I think if you get 1000 points, you automatically get the trophy?

Yeah, kind of repetitive until you get to Tournament 11, but 5000 NP a day isn't bad!!!

I finally got the Gold trophy for it today :D

216_1.gif

Cellblock CHAMPION!!!

and when I went to my userlookup to see my new trophy, I also saw this:

1173_1.gif

So surprised I got this. I think if you get 1000 points, you automatically get the trophy?

Nicely done! I tried to like your post, but I ran out of "likes". D: That's really awesome though!

I finally reached twenty million neopoints again! Last time I had this much was back before I bought my Krawk for about 10 million! (before that Forgotten Shore came along xP)

Woah! That is an awful lot of NP's! How long did it take you to make that much? :)

1173_1.gif

Thanks for posting this! I'm always on the lookout for new trophies that I am able to get and it looks like you just have to get the maximum score, which you get by completing the game. So this is attainable with a little determination. I just submitted my score, so now to wait patiently ^_^

Woah! That is an awful lot of NP's! How long did it take you to make that much? :)

Since last semester took up a lot of my time to restock, about a year x'D

I should really try to get the Clockwork trophy! Totally forgot that game even existed to be honest!