Altador Cup Standings & Prizes Released!

hrtbrk

I almost made it to a Faerie Yooyu! I got 24,489 out of 25,000 points for it. I'll just play lots of games and make NP for one.

At least I made All-Star for the time in my Neo-life, so that's not a total loss.

darigan-1.png

Yay so glad the shop is open! I ended up being able to get everything I really wanted. The stamp, both books and the DC pillow was my main goal. I assumed I wouldn't have enough for the faerie yooyu. I also got a few extra things so I'm definitely happy!

The

8-bit Power-Up Potion is pretty cool, though I don't personally want an 8-bit pet. I got 4,013 points for making just above Rank 8. I can get the stamp, but looks like I will be buying the books, and the Moltara pillow. That's really all that I see that I actually want...

The

8-bit Power-Up Potion is pretty cool, though I don't personally want an 8-bit pet. I got 4,013 points for making just above Rank 8. I can get the stamp, but looks like I will be buying the books, and the Moltara pillow. That's really all that I see that I actually want...

There you go I have sent you the books and pillow Enjoy!

I got 16,084 points for getting All-Star rank.

To be honest, there isn't really anything that looks good to me. =/

I'll probably end up picking whatever looks like it will sell well in the future.

I got 16,084 points for getting All-Star rank.

To be honest, there isn't really anything that looks good to me. =/

I'll probably end up picking whatever looks like it will sell well in the future.

Apart from the plushie and stamp I wasn't over enthusiastic about any of the prizes either I would have liked to see the pillow be able to go in my neohome.

Grrr, jellyneo posted the stamp would be like 200 or something points. I only earned 1,600. I had to pay full price for it. But, hey, the plushie is nice. The books are ok; nothing else is soooo grand. I would have liked the faerie yooyu which I thought was cheaper than it is. Oh, well. Maybe I'll rank more next year.

Hope everyone likes what they get.

I accidently bought the

Yooyuball Topiary twice....when I was gonna get the Slushie Slinger Background with it...oh well...at least I have a background that is coming to use?(check _Sela__Pretore_)

YAAAAAAAY KRELUDOR.

I'm having a glitch where I can't buy anything from the main prize shop. :( Nothing comes up at all when I click on an item.

Aside from the two books, nothing is really catching my eye. I think I'll hold onto my points for a couple months at least (perhaps until next year) and see what various other prizes are worth, and decide on the rest then.

YAAAAAAAY KRELUDOR.

I'm having a glitch where I can't buy anything from the main prize shop. :( Nothing comes up at all when I click on an item.

Congrats on the win!

*sigh* Me too. This glitch just adds insult to injury.

Congrats on the win!

*sigh* Me too. This glitch just adds insult to injury.

Thanks! ^_^

I know. :( I've tried switching browsers already. The prize shop is happy to tell me when I don't have enough points for something though. :P

Ahh, 4000 points. I'm disappointed in myself. Though I'm kinda glad/kinda disappointed that the prizes aren't better this year, there's not spectacular or especially good, so that kinda takes the sting out of not being able to get much, though I know those prizes at the end are going to be worth a good amount in NP later. *sigh* there's always next year, so long as my brain doesn't explode from YYB. :)

I accidently bought the

Yooyuball Topiary twice....when I was gonna get the Slushie Slinger Background with it...oh well...at least I have a background that is coming to use?(check _Sela__Pretore_)

I sent you the topiary but I see you already have one ...

_Sela__Pretore_ does not look happy at all maybe some AC Cupcakes would cheer her up

I'm sad that I can't buy anything :-( Then again, there's not much I want, anyway. There are only two books, and they're really cheap. I might get a faerie yooyu. Maybe.

Grrrrr, I can't buy anything! :grrr: And here I am at All-Star rank and I STILL can't afford a Faerie Yooyu! 25k points? impossible. Well, I can afford all the wearables so I'll be getting those.

8-Bit powerup potion? Well, that works for the Virtupets colour. I was wondering what the colour prize would be. But, I don't want an 8-bit pet...

BUY ALL THE WEARABLES!

x-all-the-y.png

YAAAAAAAY KRELUDOR.

Aside from the two books, nothing is really catching my eye. I think I'll hold onto my points for a couple months at least (perhaps until next year) and see what various other prizes are worth, and decide on the rest then.

im having the same glitch. i havent been able to buy anything., i dont have many points to spend either, but anyhow, i'd like to get the books :(

glitch from hell :(

I accidently bought the

I accidentally bought something twice as well. I think it may have even been the same item lol.

Wow, I can't believe that some of the prizes are worth more than even All Stars can get. I had kind of figured that the top prize would be worth the number of points it takes to be an All Star, and that Double / etc All Stars would be able to get a couple of them. Wow. o.o

At least I know now that I really had no chance at all to get a Yooyu. XD

I have bought:

Guide to Collecting Altador Cup Gear x 2

Mechanical Winners - A Virtupets Story x 2

Slushie Slinger Background

Scarf Blowing in the Wind

Altador Cup VII Commemorative Stamp

Collared Shirt with Altador Cup Logo

and I still have 3554 points. I guess I'll just buy a bunch of the books :\