AC 2012 wrap-up questionnaire!

Bubbleline

Warning: Huge, long quiz ahead. Hello everyone! I'm sure you all are relieved that this horrid interesting AC has finally come to a close. You can now get some sleep, relax away from the computer, hang out with your friends again, see sunlight eat real food and take a shower again. But before you go, I'd like to ask you a few questions...

I know, it's a little early seeing as how the results haven't been posted yet, but we all pretty much know where our teams are placed, and if not you can come back and edit it in or skip the question altogether.

1: Was this your first year playing? If not, how many years have you played?

2: What place did your team finish on?

3: What rank did you finish on?

4: Are you satisfied with your rank?

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup?

6: How many games Of Slushie Slinger did you play? What was your highest score?

7: Did you ever make any stupid blunders while playing SS?

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? What were your highest scores in those games?

Yooyuball stats!

9: How many games did you play of YYB?

10: How many goals did you score?

11: How many goals/saves did each of your team members score?

12: Did you get any draws or losses? If so, how many?

13: What was the most amount of goals you got in 1 game? Least amount?

14: What was the most frustrating ball for you?

15: Most frustrating player on your team?

16: Most frustrating opponent?

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right?

18: Did you encounter any glitches? What were they?

19: Did any of you notice the funny comments the commentators would make at the end of the game?

20: Darigan yooyus are jerks. That is all.

21: Do you think I'm asking too many questions?

22: Are you willing to answer more? :P

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies?

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow?

24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them?

25: Did you ever run out of momentum and wanna quit playing? If so, did you?

26: How did you refresh yourself when you felt discouraged?

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? Hopeless and ready to quit, or hopeful and optimistic that you would do better?

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Example: The team 'leaders; telling you to play x amount or not play at all, etc.

29: Will you join the same team next year? Why or why not?

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? :P

1: This was my second year playing and boy was it a doozy.

2: Pretty sure we finished first.

3: Rank 21 according to AbsoluteCorruption and TDN.

4: Pretty satisfied. Just 41 games shy of my goal of rank 22 but whatever.

5: My favorite is tied between Yooyuball and SoSD. My least favorite is still Slushie Slinger. It has not changed.

6: I forced myself to play 130 games because I wanted my score in the hundreds and I wanted it to look pretty. Highest was 647.

7: Many. I would often accidentally pick up a slushie/ put it down when I didn't mean to

8: 730 games of MSN and 6000 SoSD. Highest were 7214 and 1200.

9: I played 900 games, which is 100 shy of my goal. T.T

10: 9766

11: Goals by Derlyn Fonnet 4,492

Goals by Coco Metrone 3,445

Goals by Qlydae Wegg 951

Goals by Zenor Kevix 878

Saves by Jurin T. 1,666

12: Nope.

13: Most I got was 16 and least I got was 3 (darn darigan yooyus)

14: Either Darigan or Faerie

15: Zenor Kevix. Stop hogging the ball, man!

16: DC's AI is horribly grabby. They stole my ball every 2 seconds. It was hard to get more than 12 goals in a game with them.

17: After reading how many people played on the left side, I tried it. I kept switching to it periodically for the rest of the cup to keep things interesting. I've always periodically switched between formations.

18:Maaany. My favorite was either the giant players or the players running around in ice. Though I also got a glitch where my goalie would go dumb and turn around and shoot the ball into our goal. Or just face the wall like an idiot and not move at all.

19: Yup, and I giggled at them a few times. Probably because I was so desperate for a laugh...

20: Indeed.

21: Not at all. You are perfect, darling!

22: Of course, my dear.

23: Listened to music a lot, and watched Psych online. I was able to master playing any game while watching Psych in another window :)

24: I aimed for 2 ranks a day..then it dropped to 1 a day.

24.5: Until the very end of the cup when I was just plain exhausted.

25: Yes I did. I didn't quit altogether, but I did take a couple of days for a break.

26: Breaks, cookies, showers, and talking to friends. And visiting the forums/neoboards.

27: We didn't lose all that often, but when we did, we swore that we would bring the heat for the next match.

28: Not my team. The few times I actually talked to them, they were supportive. They drove me to do my best, but they weren't evil dictator-ish.

29: Of course! I'm a Kreludork until they retire the AC. So many of my teammates are awesome.

30: I love you and your questionnaires, you're fabulous darling! (oh, stop it!)

Lol. Done. Sorry if it's a bit long. Feel free to skip over questions to shorten it.

YIKES!Umm,I played 2 years,including this one. 12th place. Rank 3. Not really. Favorite Game: Slushie Slinger. Least Favorite: Shoot Out Showdown. 22games played. 627 points. Yes,I did.It's faster. 19 MSN, 22 SOSD. 5883. 1,200. 101. 628 goals. Goals by Keetra Deile 225 Goals by Sela Pretore 106 Goals by Weldar Xupenfarb 81 Goals by XL Striker 3.8 216 Saves by Goltron Mk I 239.

draws: 4.losses:0. 9-0,1-0. Fire,Darigan. None. Maybe a few...like Zo Junior. Yes. Glitches: ZOMBIE TECHOS LEGS NOT MOVING. Still all of the players big,then big next round. Opponents still frozen and moving. ????. Yes, they are jerks. YES. YES. No. The flow. Yes. No. Just relaxed on the cold blanket. Hopeful. Not really. Maybe.... Umm....only if I have the time.

1: Technically this was my second year playing, my first was ACI (huge hiatus in-between) but I wasn't very dedicated during the first one. Originally rooted for Mystery Island. (I did not join HW because they won in ACI, that would be pretty stupid!)

2: 9th, but if we'd gone by wins we'd be 15th, which would've been our lowest ever finish...

3: Rank 10.

4: Yes! I sorta realised near the beginning that All Star wasn't within my reach. So I set a new target, paced myself, and managed to reach my goal on the last day of the cup.

5: Yooyuball is my favourite, Slushie Slinger/Shootout Showdown my least favourite, this has not changed since the beginning of the cup.

6: Five I think, my top score was 591.

7: I think I lost three lives in a row once from dropped cups that were almost in a complete vertical line. Yeaaaaaah... :x

8: Thirty games of MSN and ten of Shootout Showdown.

Yooyuball stats!

9: 461.

10: 4,670

11: 530 by Krell Vitor, 594 by Wan Dirx, 1,698 by Brains Mortigan, 1,848 by Zo Junior and 676 saves by Fanetti.

12: Nope, no draws or losses.

13: I managed to get 15-0 once in a moment of glory. Least would probably have to be maybe 6 or 7?

14: Darigan Yooyus, of course, but Faerie could be equally annoying until I figured out a solid way to score with it.

15: Oh, I think all of them did a pretty fine job, Fanetti was pretty useless in goal at times, especially if the opponent was shooting near vertical.

16: Um, I think the team I had most problems with was... Lost Desert, their team seemed a lot more tackle-heavy than the rest of them I faced.

17: I experimented at the beginning of the cup, before settling on mouse, shooting to the right.

18: A few. One involved all my players staying huge after scoring with the power-glove thing.

19: None of them I found particularly amusing, if I waited around at the end they would mention something about Slushie Slinger. Did I miss something?

20: True.

21: Not really.

22: Yes!

Random section!

23: Yes, it was either my music collection on shuffle or some some video game related play-throughs, reviews or shows with commentary.

24: At the beginning I just went with the flow, tried a rank a day, until the numbers of wins required started getting too high. Then I set a target and planned how many wins I'd need every day in order to reach my target by the end of the cup.

24.5: Yes!

25: Yes, for a short amount of time in the middle. It was only two or three days, I was out with friends anyway.

26: Reading about the cup's history or the team's, browsing Altador Cup forums...

27: I think Haunted Woods has morale problems, after a big loose or sweep the team would generally feel very disheartened. But there was usually at least one person who gave us the morale kick up the butt to get us playing again.

28: Not at all! Every goal counted, though I did feel my twenty-odd goals a day shrank in comparison to what other people had done... but that was just me.

29: I think so. I really enjoyed this team, its supporters and characters, although we seem to be on a continually downhill slope since ACI. I might hop onto another team next year to see what it's like and see if the experience is any different. Contenders are Lost Desert or Brightvale. But I do think I'll stick with Haunted Woods again.

30: Generally yes, that's why I have answered every single question on this one and your previous one. :P

I've been playing since 2011

4th place

Rank 25 (past All-Star)

Since I doubled myself from last year, I am.

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup?

Favourite: Yooyuball

Least Favourite: Shootout Showdown

All the games felt the same as at the beginning of the cup.

Games Played 164

Top Score 681

Just one out of 165 games, but no more in the future.

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? What were your highest scores in those games?

Make Some Noise

Games Played 3,247

Top Score 8,542

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 156

Top Score 1,200

Yooyuball stats!

1675 games played

Goals Scored 17,433

Goals by Layton Vickles 10,757

Goals by Tormo "The Terror" Frein 1,574

Goals by Kep Bonnefie 1,638

Goals by Tandrak Shaye 3,464

Saves by Reshar Collifey 2,492

No, I never ever send in draws/losses, I'm to smart for that!

Most: 15

Least: 3, 4? I forget

Darigan Yooyu, duh!

Maybe Reshar Collifey

Practice team :P

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right?

Played using the keyboard, and always played left.

Giant player glitch, frozen opponent glitch, sound glitches

19: Did any of you notice the funny comments the commentators would make at the end of the game?

No

Sort of

22: Are you willing to answer more?

Yes

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies?

Maybe... with watching animes and browsing other sites.

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow?

I didn't set any goals, just went with the flow.

I did run out, but I did not want to quit.

Sometimes

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? Hopeless and ready to quit, or hopeful and optimistic that you would do better?

Hopeful that I could do better.

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Example: The team 'leaders; telling you to play x amount or not play at all, etc.

N/A

Yes, since I want to be loyal to Darigan Citadel and help them achieve victory for years on in!

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires?

Sometimes, unless if they are really long. :P

My answers!

A: No, I've played in all the cups so far. Although I only took it seriously the past 2 years.

A: 16th place.

A: Rank 9, just like last year. :P

A: Honestly, No. Because I know I could have done better if I was just not lazy and if I just did not have school. But I'll take Rank 9.

A: As impossible as it may seem, my favorite game is Slushie Slinger. Least favorite is Make Some Noise. No, at the start of the cup my favorite was Yooyuball, and my least favorite was Slushie Slinger. But it all changed in the final round of the cup, where I was too tired to play against teams other than Kiko Lake, so I played a lot of SS and SOSD and actually learned to love SS.

A: Exactly 100 games, my best is 668.

A: Yes! Definitely.

A: Played 10 MSN games, peaked at 6,477. Played 1,00 SOSD games, my highest is 1,200.

Yooyuball stats!

A: 291 games.

A: 3,096 goals!

A: Mirsha scored 2,184 goals. Timu and Antola scored 295 each, and Larcy scored 322. While Xana made 442 saves.

A: None.

A: 15 goals, twice or thrice. Least is 8 goals.

A: Definitely the Darigan Yooyu. Although I always manage to score with it, or let the other team score for me.

A: Larcy. Yes, I scored a lot of goals with him too, but he just attacks all the time with Mirsha and then sometimes doesn't come back in defense. But I don't think it's his fault, I think it's mine! AHAHAHA.

A: No offence to Terror Mountain, but I just have to say each and every player in TM. Especially the goalkeeper. I like them, I actually almost played for them this year, but it's frustrating to play against them, since they're just too good and the colors can distract you.

A: Yeah, I switched playing positions to scoring to the left twice, but I changed back to my normal position afterwards.

A: Just one glitch for the whole cup. I was playing against TM (or at least I think I was), and I had a clockwork yooyu. I picked up an ice power-up, and the yooyu was almost gonna explode, so I shot the yooyu goal wards, but it ended up exploding in front of the goalkeeper. After that, for the whole game, the goalkeeper was in a block of ice, but was able to move.

A: Yeah, saying that either Timu, Antola, or Larcy played a bad game. Even if they scored like 1 or 2 goals. And saying that Xana had a bad game, even if she got a clean sheet.

A: Nope. I like answering!

A: YES! YES! YES!

Random section!

A: I don't think it can be called a distraction, but I usually play Owl City songs while playing YYB, that way, I end up playing a lot of YYB without even realizing.

A: For the first two days.

• 24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them?
    A: I aimed for a rank a day, and was able to reach Rank 4 in 2 days, but after that, school started and I got so busy that I ended up in Rank 9.

A: Yes, I did wanna quit playing after the 3rd round because I was sick playing the same teams over and over again, but I ended up not quitting and was actually able to put in a lot of games and ranked up four times in the final round.

A: I just basically take a break if I feel tired. And continue playing afterwards.

A: Both hopeless and optimistic. I mean, the bracket system has been unfair to a lot of teams ESPECIALLY to Shenkuu. But we never lost heart, and kept on playing, achieving 3 near-sweeps in the final round or something.

A: No, not at all. Everyone in the SK thread has been really nice and encouraging. The only pressure I felt was from myself really, not from anyone else.

A: Yes, I'll definitely join SK next year. I feel like I owe them a good performance for slacking off this year, so I'll stick with SK for another year. If all goes according to plan, It will be my 7th year with SK next year.

30: last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? :P

A: YESSSS!!

Well, I'm glad that was over. It took me pretty long to answer this! AHAHAHAHA. xD

no this is my fifth time (I , IV , V , VI , VII)

not sure but we won't be ranking high

yes it's the highest i ever got

my fav. is YYB and least favorite is SLS .. although SLS grew on me a bit this year ..

I played 37 games of it when I usually never played more than 5 .. HS = 622

Yeah i kinda always shoot a slushie into the empty alley

MSN = 447 , HS = 6427

SOSD = 2727 , HS = 1200

Yooyuball stats!

Mirsha 4407 , Timu 847 , Antola & Larcy both 657

12: Did you get any draws or losses? If so, how many? Nop .. this year i was extra careful and didn't send any score before I double checked

13: What was the most amount of goals you got in 1 game? Least amount? Most was 12 .. least was 4 i think

14: What was the most frustrating ball for you? DARIGAN !!!!!

15: Most frustrating player on your team? I don't like Larcy for some reason .. i don't know why

16: Most frustrating opponent? all the teams which swept us :( DC , MD , MI , KD

yes i alternated all the time as not to get bored

the players incubated in ice would sometimes stay that way ... and when my players got bigger and stayed that way

sometimes .. but they tend to get repititive

Agree

no

yes

Random section!

yes all the time although sometimes i had to pause to see what was going on with the movie

i go with the flow .. my goals depend on how close i am to the nxt rank

i did reach my goals this year , yes

i wanted to quit after the first round was over and noticed what a mess the bracket system is .. but i didn't

i keep thinking about the results next day and i how much want to see the green boxes

no , Shenkuu spirit is amazing and unbreakable , we never lose hope

i didn't go to the boards at all this year

I don't know ... it's still too early to tell ... but I really love Shenkuu , so we'll see :)

YES .. moaaaaaaaaaaar

No, this was my second since last year's.

15th Place.

All-Star!

Definitely, a big leap from last year's Rank 7.

Slushie Slinger, but I couldn't make time to play it so I didn't at all, lol!

None, sadly.

I didn't play it, but I know I would have.

12,650 of SOSD. The maximum 1,200 score.

Yooyuball stats!

Goals by Aldric Beign 1,184

Goals by Tulah Kisner 989

Goals by Vere Polnicek 299

Goals by Zax Bannet 345

Saves by Mor Gollog 456

None.

Most: 14

Least: 7

Darigan Yooyu.

Mor Gollog, that freaking piece of rock.

Maraqua.

No.

Yes, too many to remember.

No, I never read them.

Ok.

Not really.

Maybe.

Random section!

Sometimes I listen to music.

In the beginning I did, but then in the middle to the end, I squeeze in as much as I could.

In the beginning yes, then later it just depends on the day, lol.

Run out of momentum, yes. Quit playing? Not a chance.

I took a few minutes to relax or took a quick nap. Getting away from the laptop for awhile helps.

Hopeful and optimistic. Giving up will get us nowhere.

Nah, only I can tell myself what to do.

Heck, yes! Because it's the first team that I've ever joined, and I've set my heart to stay loyal to them. <3

Yep. ;)

A - Yes, and it was crazy! I'm not used to the insane grinding on Neopets :P

A - Probably 15th. (Moltarians are the underdogs!)

A - 10th. But for my first year, I figure that's good. I didn't know what to expect.

A - Nope :P I can always do better!

A - Fav: SOSD, Leas Fav: SS. End of game FAV: YYB/SOSD, Least Fav: SS ;)

A - 50. And my high score was like 530. I really hated that game.

A - My arror keys locking up and not turning in time to catch a cup ><

A - MSN: 130 games. 7,200 High score. SOSD: 2,200 games. 1200 high score.

Yooyuball stats!

A - 270 games.

A - about 2,190? Twards the end I got lazy and was on auto Pilot while playing Skyrim.

A - This I don't remember and I can't acess my scores. But they were all pretty even with eachother, I switched the play a lot.

A - 1 draw. 1 loss. Because I was too lazy to click "restart"

A - Most: 13. Least: 2 :P

A - Darigan, obviously!!

A - My Defense guys. Mainly because I prefer the full magma colors to regular. ><

A - I think it was.. Kiko? Because they are little balls! HOW CAN THEY DEFEND AGainST OUR FIRE?! XD *sigh*

A - I didn't switch beyond the chance "I wonder what this is like". I prefer mouse & Left to Right.

A - suprisingly enough, I didn't encounter any.

A - Nope. I didn't read them because they seemed to be the same each time.

A - Amen.

A - This helps the boredom before work.

A - Does a cat always land on his feet?

Random section!

A - Okay, NERD MOMENT! I played Skyrim most of the time, and would have YYB on auto pilot, scoring a goal here and there so I'd win, and the rest of the time I'd be killing things and leveling up my archer. :3

A - I usually went with the flow. But I tried to at least shoot for 200+ SOSD or 20+ YYB in one day so I would at least help myself advance.

A - My goal was to reach All-Star, but of course it's impossible as this is my first year.

A - Yes. and Usually I did. :) It's a common thing.

A - I was never discouraged, just bored.

A - I'm sure my teammates are quite pleased that we aren't in last this year. Or at least I am.

A - Yes... I think I did feel that. But I understand the ideas behind it and do not blame them.

A - No. This is my first year. And I origionally wanted to be on Maraqua (I love the color)

A - Yes. Again. I'm at work and am bored. xD

Woo, long quiz! Here we go!

1: Was this your first year playing? Nope. If not, how many years have you played? According to my lookup, this was my 5th.

2: What place did your team finish on? 4th I think.

3: What rank did you finish on? 9!

4: Are you satisfied with your rank? Yes, last year I only made it to rank 1.

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Slushie Slinger is my fave. YYB is least fave. Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup? Yep!

6: How many games Of Slushie Slinger did you play? 305 What was your highest score? 632

7: Did you ever make any stupid blunders while playing SS? Probably a ton.

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? MSN: 8. SOSD: 2967. What were your highest scores in those games? MSN: 4843. SOSD: 1200.

Yooyuball stats!

N/A

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies? Usually music or TV shows. Sometimes even podcasts lol.

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow? Just went for it.

24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them? I did. My goal was rank 5 and I got to 9.

25: Did you ever run out of momentum and wanna quit playing? Not really. If so, did you?

26: How did you refresh yourself when you felt discouraged? I never really got discouraged.

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? It was disappointing but knowing I was doing my best was good enough for me. And I know my team did their best too.

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Not at all. I don't post on the neoboards though. Only here.

29: Will you join the same team next year? Always! Why or why not? I'm a loyal DCer.

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? Haha yes!

Sorry about the length! :sad02: I didn't think 30 was too much and besides I'm quite nosy and such...

No and like 3 I think.

We DCer's ranked 4th place this year.

I got my goal rank of All-Star.

Yes.

YYB and SS and yes.

Only 8 and I don't know my highscore because I can't see it anymore.

Placing a slushie where it wasn't supposed to go.

48 for MSN and I was close to 9,000. For SOSD 13,577 and highscore was 1,200.

Y
oo
yu
ba
ll s
tat
s!

198 games.

I don't know I can't see the stats anymore.

Most goal would be 12 Least is 8.

Darigan >_<.

I would say Tormo for me.

......Kreludor.....

I've always used the Keboard. The mouse is weird to me.

I don't remember what the messages said in SOSD but it was something where I was in a different mode or something and couldn't submit a score.

I never pay attention to them.

Agreed.

No.

Why not.

Random section!

I listend to my favorite band ^^ Disturbed and had my daughter help me play :P she loved it.

From day one I did a rank a da then when I got to rank 17 I did a rank every two days so I could split the games I had to play in half each day.

Yes I did :)

Psh, yeah, like right after the second week I hated the games lol.

I took a break every other hour to have fun with Riley.

I only got upset when we lost against Kreludor. The rest I felt was totally ok since we were still ahead of them pretty much.

No, I thought they were trying to encourage everyone.

Yes. I am a DC, Layton Vickles, and Tandrake Shaye fan for life ^__- ♥♥♥♥

They are ok ^^.

Umm no. I played in 5 cups! (III,IV,V,VI,VII)

Tied for second place! i am eager to find out!

Rank 10!

Yup! That was my goal rank.

Well my favorite is YYB, I used to like SS but now its way too long so SS is least favorite game.

11 XD 605... (i think)

Of Couse! How else am i supposed to entertain my self in that game?

Umm 60 and 470 i think... 6900, 1200 respectively :D

Yooyuball stats!

452 :D ( I havent updated my counter in awhile

approx. 4,300

I dont have the page atm :(

All 452 wins :)

14 was the most, 8 was the least

DARIGAN.

Yoris Obbles -_- Too small to be a Goal Keeper.

Mystery Island. They always steal the Yooyu.

Nope. I kept it the same.

Nope! ^_^

Yeah "No i dont know when the prize shop will open. Run along now."

Obviously.

I LOVE QUESTIONARES OF COURSE NOT :D

OF COURSE!

Random section!

LOL yes. Listen to music. eat food. Play outside. :D

20 games of YYB, 10 games of MSN, 100 games of SOSD. (SOSD didnt workout so well XD)

Yup! My goal ranks were Rank 9-13 andi got rank 10!!

Yeah.. I got bored so i didnt play anymore and did other stuff.

Sleeping :P and walking my dog:D

Hopeful and Optimistic and a little Hopless.

Naw. I was setting my goals.

OF COURSE! i LOVE MERIDELL

YES!!

1: Was this your first year playing? If not, how many years have you played? 2nd year

2: What place did your team finish on? 8th I think

3: What rank did you finish on? Rank 14

4: Are you satisfied with your rank? Yes, very - I beat my rank from last year

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup? Fave - SOSD/MSN Least - SS

6: How many games Of Slushie Slinger did you play? What was your highest score? 100 played/High score - 685

7: Did you ever make any stupid blunders while playing SS? Sent a stupidly low score by accident - something like 13

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? What were your highest scores in those games? MSN - 605 played/7224 score SOSD - 4210 played/1200 score

Yooyuball stats!

9: How many games did you play of YYB? 316

10: How many goals did you score? 2657

11: How many goals/saves did each of your team members score? Elon - 1983/Oten - 228/Lamelle - 210/Barit - 236/Tonie - 579

12: Did you get any draws or losses? If so, how many? No

13: What was the most amount of goals you got in 1 game? Least amount? Most - 14 Least - 1 (when the Darigan Yooyu came up 2nd)

14: What was the most frustrating ball for you? Darigan

15: Most frustrating player on your team? Tonie - made some great saves but sometimes would not go near the Yooyu in time

16: Most frustrating opponent? All the ones that swept us! :)

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right? I tried with the mouse sometimes but I'm too use to the keyboard after last year

18: Did you encounter any glitches? What were they? Players not decreasing in size after the using the power-up

19: Did any of you notice the funny comments the commentators would make at the end of the game? Nope I always ignore them

20: Darigan yooyus are jerks. That is all. :thumbsup:

21: Do you think I'm asking too many questions? No

22: Are you willing to answer more? :P I'm about to

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies? I'm usually listening to music anyway

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow? No daily goals

25: Did you ever run out of momentum and wanna quit playing? If so, did you? Yes towards the end. I wasn't well and was also getting really sick of the games. Didn't quit though - just played a bit less

26: How did you refresh yourself when you felt discouraged? Take a break

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? Hopeless and ready to quit, or hopeful and optimistic that you would do better? Upset - it was discouraging to see 4 red boxes. But I remained optimistic and kept going

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Example: The team 'leaders; telling you to play x amount or not play at all, etc. No - only boards I visited were here and there's no pressure here.

29: Will you join the same team next year? Why or why not? Yes - I want to see Maraqua win.

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? :P I like yours!

1: Nope. I've been playing since the sixth Cup.

2: 5th.

3: Rank 9.

4: Not at all. I could have done a lot better, to be honest. :/

5: Yooyuball and Make Some Noise respectively. Shootout Showdown used to be my least favourite game.

6: I played 30 games. My highest score was 702.

7: A lot... but I'm too lazy to explain. :P

8: MSN: I played 180 games, and my highest score was 7,498. SoSd: I played 1,000 games, and my highest score was 1,200.

Yooyuball stats!

9: 310.

10: 3,439.

11: Goals by Luvea Trivon 202

Goals by Vonde Cayle 2,575

Goals by Rhee Solters 224

Goals by Derbi Azar 438

Saves by Leera Heggle 426

12: Never. :P

13: The most and least amount of goals I got is 15 and 8 respectively.

14: The Darigan Yooyu. What else?

15: Leera Heegle. I find it very difficult to control him. ...stupid goalkeeper. >_>

16: Roo Island. The most annoying team I've ever played against.

17: I can switch between the mouse and keyboard interchangeably. I also don't switch formations (my default formation is 2+2). I did try to play from right to left once, though. It was odd, to say at least.

18: Nope. Lucky me. ^_^

19: I don't find any of their comments funny.

20: I totally agree. *high fives*

21: Not at all. :P

22: Of course!

Random section!

23: I chat to people (whether online or in real life) to distract myself while playing.

24: I set playing goals for all of the games except Shootout Showdown.

24.5: Yes. Most of the time.

25: I did. I quitted playing as soon as Round 4 came out.

26: Never once did I feel discouraged. I just felt... irritated with the Cup, that's all.

27: Hopeful and optimistic. Never say die! ;)

28: Nope.

29: Depends. I'm only loyal to Vonde Cayle, so... we'll see. That is, if I even join next year's Cup. ;)

30 Last question. I promise!: I love it! :D

1: Was this your first year playing? If not, how many years have you played? This is my first year BEING REALLY seriousy. The past years, you might've considered me a freeloader. Though I only thought you could send 3 games per day, so whatever you'd like to call me back then, I would be ok with it cause I was bad then.

2: What place did your team finish on? 4th! Controversial, but I'll accept it! NO MORE SEVEN!!

3: What rank did you finish on? All star. Rank 24 to be EXACT

4: Are you satisfied with your rank? Yes, considering my past AC's were fail

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup? YYB = EPIC SS = Please have another side game

6: How many games Of Slushie Slinger did you play? What was your highest score? 40 games. 681 high score

7: Did you ever make any stupid blunders while playing SS? Don't know, but then again, don't really care cause I hate SS. Only did it cause well, for the sake of having stats :P

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? What were your highest scores in those games? 7000 SOSD. Obviously , my high score was 1200

MSN = 500 plays. And my highscore was 9,927! COULDN'T BELIEVE I COULD DO THAT! really happy about that :D

Yooyuball stats!

9: How many games did you play of YYB? 1240

10: How many goals did you score? 136,65

11: How many goals/saves did each of your team members score? Vickles = 6,380, Tormo = 1,235, Kep = 1,310, Tandrak = 4,740, Saves by Reshar = 1,381

12: Did you get any draws or losses? If so, how many? Nope, that would be a disgrace!

13: What was the most amount of goals you got in 1 game? Least amount? 16 goals = Highest and I think it was 5 goals = Lowest. The reason was Darigan yooyu, of course

14: What was the most frustrating ball for you? Darigan. Last year was just opposite. Now it's "Imma troll you SON!"

15: Most frustrating player on your team? RESHAR! Seriously, he just goes to the upper right corner of the post when the yooyu gets near our goal :/

16: Most frustrating opponent? KRELUDOR. 4 times.... nuff said

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right? Just for the fun of it. But my original is Keyboard, and I play from right to left

18: Did you encounter any glitches? What were they? Lots of Yooyubal glitches. But they were funny. Like one time, I had the upsize powerup, then when I scored, they were still huge

19: Did any of you notice the funny comments the commentators would make at the end of the game? Not really, cause I kinda don't care :P

20: Darigan yooyus are jerks. That is all. :rock:

21: Do you think I'm asking too many questions? Doesn't matter, these questions are alright

22: Are you willing to answer more? Right below me are questions I have answered... so no... way I'm trolling you guys... You just wasted your time reading this sentence, now go read the remaining QUESTIONS!

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies? Watching LEGEND OF KORRA WHILE PLAYING YYB! And *secretly* listening to call me maybe. Not a secret anymore.

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow? Half, half

24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them? Most of them yes. There were little times where I couldn't

25: Did you ever run out of momentum and wanna quit playing? If so, did you? Nope, I wanted to reach all star, and I worked hard for it :)

26: How did you refresh yourself when you felt discouraged? Go to the boards, chat with my fellow teammates, and focused on the next game :D

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? Hopeless and ready to quit, or hopeful and optimistic that you would do better? When we lose, we always forget about the past, and play hard on our next match and look forward. We don't let loses hurt us, we just man up, and play harder, cause we know it'll be worth it

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Example: The team 'leaders; telling you to play x amount or not play at all, etc. = Well, not really, cause all of us are trying our best and what we can do. We're just one big happy family :D

29: Will you join the same team next year? Why or why not? Yes. I have come to the conclusion I will never leave DC for DC is the most awesomest team in the AC. Good people. Has haters, has lovers, always controversial.... what more can you ask for?

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? YES, I LOVE IT!

1: No, 5

2: 7th

3: 40

4: Yes

5: SOSD/SLSL, same

6: 284, 761

7: Yes

8: 1,111/3,803, 9,707/1,200

Yooyuball stats!

9: Too many (3,810)

10: 47,241

11: Dinksy - 25,132 (I moved to 2+2 and used her towards the end), Ealyn - 16,592, Nitri - 2,668, Zayle - 2,849, Garven - 4,550

12: No, 0/0

13: None, 0

14: Darigan

15: Nitri

16: Any 2+2

17: I tried mouse at the start of practice, moved back to keyboard, stayed right to left.

18: The usual goalie glitches moving him up from the bottom.

19: They are stupid and unnecessary, they made rude comments about Faerieland.

20: True.

21: Yes.

22: Yes.

Random section!

23: Music or TV, watched Euro 2012.

24: 100 games of YYB minimum per day. Everything else was whatever I felt like doing except for days I assigned maxing to.

24.5: Yes

25: Yes, No.

26: I didn't, I just kept going.

27: Sad and then accepted it, some teammates didn't seem happy and became rude. Some people quit.

28: No, I know what I can do and don't care about the goals they want.

29: Maybe, depends on how much I remember the KILL incidents. If not, Kiko Lake.

30: No.

No - I've been playing since the first AC so 7 years now.

8th

Rank 32

Yes!!

Favorite is YYB, least favorite is SoSD even if it's easy to rank with it, so boring. Yea same as before the cup.

30 - 717 pts

No.

3508 MSN games, highscore of 9963. 1812 SOSD games, highscore of 1200.

Yooyuball stats!

2475 games

31,160 goals

I don't feel like copying it here. A lot.

None

17-0 goals, least was probably around 5 when I had to answer the phone middle of a game :P

Mutant ball, when it starts to behave weirdly.

Lamelle :P He is confusing to control against Kiko Lake

Jelly team.

No, always the same unless I misclicked.

If the clockwork Yooyu exploded while being supersized or the other team being frozen, some team members stayed in that state after kick off until the end of the game.

Not really, no time for that.

No, they are grapes!!

Yes.

Why not.

Random section!

Music or silence or watching tv.

Not really. I had something in mind, but not a big deal to over achieve it or under achieve it. Life happens.

N/A.

Kinda but I sticked to it. The bracket system was really terrible for motivation.

I didn't do anything special.

Maraquans never stop fighting. ;) We tried to congratulate the other team and moved on ; there was another match ahead of us!

Pressured to lead more,yes. :P

Yes. I'm not going to give up on my fishies!

Good way to kill time.

I've only played proper in AC III before this (As Mystery Island), I kept missing the tournament by close margins. Thank goodness my new summer vacation starts just before the Cup!

6th! Kiko Lake OWNS! Well, we probably should have gotten 8th after our fail last round, but if you treat that final round like it never happened, YAY 6th!

Rank 9

It was my goal, so yes. My rationale behind my goal? "Wow, bronze looks purdy and shiny. I want bronze."

Favorite: MSN Least Favorite: Slushie Slinger ----- At the start of the cup, I preferred YYB, but MSN is so much easier to get a little in here, a dash in there.

0! Oh, I tried, I tried. I just quit halfway through, that's all.

Yes, because of those stupid controls!

300 games of MSN, 113 games of SOSD. Highest score in SOSD is 1200, in MSN it's 6,803.

Yooyuball stats!

3,116 goals. So 8 goals per game on average. Near the end of the cup I could get 11 goals semi-regularly.

Goals by "Poke" Cellers 406

Goals by Meela Kitah 1,132

Goals by Holbie Pinnock 1,165

Goals by Ditan Colb 413

Saves by Erli Quinnock 726

I didn't get any other than a deliberate attempt.

12 goals, least amount 0 when I scored on myself repeatedly on purpose for one game to see how many I could do.

DARIGAAAAN

The peophin. The kikos rule, very swift and mobile.

Brightvale and Maraqua.

I always play with my team on the right and in 1 + 3 formation. I changed it to left when I did that one where I scored on myself.

No glitches.

Yes. They constantly are surprised at WUUUT KIKOS IS GOOOOD?

Is that a question?

Yes.

Yes.

Random section!

Listened to Epic Rap Battles Of History and the Portal 2 soundtrack.

I tried to play at least 10 YYB games a day (unless I was doing a lot of MSN). Other than that, yeah, go with the flow.

Yep!

Not for the whole cup, but for a day, yes. Taking a looongggg break really helped me not quit during an off day.

Breaks. Long, long breaks.

I felt annoyed if we worked really really hard that day, but I tend to be hopeful for tommorow. If I'm not, a lengthy break improves my attitude.

Oh definitely NO! I didn't feel the slightest ounce of contempt directed at me. In fact everyone cheered on my epic MSNing near the end of the cup.

YES YES YES YES YES YES. Kiko Lake was amazing and everything I wanted in a team. Laid-back, fun, prone to upsets, nice to control in yooyuball...

Heck yeah!

1: Was this your first year playing? I started playing the very first year the Altador Cup begun. Can't recall that year currently.

2: What place did your team finish on? Not sure. 4th or 5th?

3: What rank did you finish on? Merely Level 3.

4: Are you satisfied with your rank? I was busy in Russia for the entire Altador Cup, so yes, with how busy I was, I'm proud.

5: What is your favorite and least favorite game? Are they the same as at the beginning of the cup? Least favourite is Slushlie Slinger. I lack interest. Takes too long.

6: How many games Of Slushie Slinger did you play? What was your highest score? Too lazy to look, but hardly any.

7: Did you ever make any stupid blunders while playing SS? I tied once. And submitted it.

8: How many games of MSN and SoSd did you play? What were your highest scores in those games? Again, too lazy to look. But not as much as I played the Cup.

Random section!

23: Did you do something to distract you while playing, like listening to music or movies? Nope.

24: Did you set playing goals for yourself everyday, or did you just go with the flow? Go with the flow. I was in Russia!

24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them? Hahah didn't set any.

25: Did you ever run out of momentum and wanna quit playing? If so, did you? Yeap. Plenty of times.

26: How did you refresh yourself when you felt discouraged? Got off of the computer.

27: If your team lost, how did you and your teammates feel? Hopeless and ready to quit, or hopeful and optimistic that you would do better? Optimistic. We're one of the big guys technically.

28: Did you ever feel as if you were pressured too much by your team? Example: The team 'leaders; telling you to play x amount or not play at all, etc. I never spoke to any of my fellow team mates, and I wouldn't have listened or cared.

29: Will you join the same team next year? Why or why not? Maybe. Probably. I want them to win again like they had the second year!

30 last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? :P Meh. They're OK.

1: This is my fourth year playing the AC.

2: Lost Desert is fifth place, just like old times.

3: Rank 15.

4: Extremely, it was my goal last year and couldn't do it, so I'm happy I got it this year.

5: I started with my favorites being SOSD and YYB, but later on I liked SS and YYB.

6: I played 200 games of SS and my highest score was 726.

7: Oh, I sent the slushies down empty aisles all the time. My keyboard isn't too great.

8: 400 MSN, highest score 8804, and 2500 SOSD, highest score 1200.

Yooyuball stats!

9: 545 YYB games.

10: 5038 goals

11: Luvea Trivon 1167, Vonde Cayle 1302, Rhee Solters 1131, Derbi Azar 1438, saves by Leera Heggle 1046.

12: None

13: I was able to send about four 14's and there were some horror darigan yooyus where I sent a score of 2.

14: Darigan, but snow is just as annoying when you're used to the faster balls.

15: Usually Rhee, she always gets the ball stolen from her!

16: Shenkuu, Mirsha was easily the best ball stealer I've ever seen.

17: I played keyboard accidentally once, but I always play going to the left.

18: I had giant players for most of the game once, and I was able to make the goalie come out onto the field twice.

19: If they're the same as previous years then yes. This year I didn't take the time to read them.

20: Yes and yes.

21: No, I think this is pretty fun.

22: Always more!

Random section!

23: At first I only listened to music and podcasts, but later on when I wanted to marathon YYB, I discovered I could pay attention to the game and watch movies at the same time! It really helped.

24: I always made sure my sent games were divisible by 10 (sometimes 5) by the end of the day.

24.5: I had originally set a 40/20/40/200 games goal but I quickly gave up on it, haha.

25: Oh yeah, round 3 was murder. But I came back for the end of round 4.

26: I went to tumblr :D

27: A mix of both. Lost Desert's a hard nut to crack, but when we lose we know its because the other team is spectacular.

28: I think I was more pressured by other teams' performances and thinking I needed to start doing a lot better.

29: Oh yeah, Lost Desert is forever.

30 I adore questionnaires!

Nope, and 3

5 (yes I know, it's pathetic)

Not really, I was kinda upset that I only really had 3 days to play after my exams

Favourite: uhhh SS I guess...I liked SOSD before, but I played that WAAAYYYY too much this AC...Least favourite: YYB (yes, I'm weird like that...)

5, 587

Yup...lots...I sent lots of slushies into empty counters XD

MSN: 5, 4611 SOSD: 1565, 1200

Y
oo
yu
ba
ll s
tat
s!

50 XD

Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 189 Goals by Oten Runeu 42 Goals by Lamelle Turow 47 Goals by Barit Jowes 53 Saves by Tonie Plessix 117

12: Did you get any draws or losses? If so, how many? Yea, 1 loss XD and I was dumb enough to send it...

13: What was the most amount of goals you got in 1 game? 11 Least amount? 4

14: What was the most frustrating ball for you? Dari and Snow...

15: Most frustrating player on your team? Goalie...couldn't control him properly...

16: Most frustrating opponent? I dunno...all of the ones that were good at ball-stealing XD

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right? Yup, switched from playing from right to left to left to right for one game...and died...

18: Did you encounter any glitches? What were they? Nope...didn't play enough yyb...I did encounter a glitch with SOSD though, that the ball wouldn't appear after missing a shot...

19: Did any of you notice the funny comments the commentators would make at the end of the game? Yup...I actually read them all...

20: Darigan yooyus are jerks. That is all. Lol okay then :P agreed.

Haha it's an okay amount...

Well, I'm answering more, aren't I? :P

Random section!

Nope...well I had music playing in the background...

Not for the first bit, because I had school, exams, etc., but on the last day, yes

Yup, I basically forced myself to XD

Yup...last night, when I realized that my rank was pathetic...but I kept going for a while...

I just stopped and did something else until I was ready to go back.

I think we were pretty optimistic

Other than this one person, who started insulting me, and saying that "freeloaders like me were why we did badly", nope...

Probably...I just like Maraqua....

Yup...if I didn't, I wouldn't have answered this, now would I?

My answers!

A: No, I've played in all the cups so far. Although I only took it seriously the past 2 years.

A: 16th place.

A: Rank 9, just like last year. :P

A: Honestly, No. Because I know I could have done better if I was just not lazy and if I just did not have school. But I'll take Rank 9.

A: As impossible as it may seem, my favorite game is Slushie Slinger. Least favorite is Make Some Noise. No, at the start of the cup my favorite was Yooyuball, and my least favorite was Slushie Slinger. But it all changed in the final round of the cup, where I was too tired to play against teams other than Kiko Lake, so I played a lot of SS and SOSD and actually learned to love SS.

A: Exactly 100 games, my best is 668.

A: Yes! Definitely.

A: Played 10 MSN games, peaked at 6,477. Played 1,00 SOSD games, my highest is 1,200.

Yooyuball stats!

A: 291 games.

A: 3,096 goals!

A: Mirsha scored 2,184 goals. Timu and Antola scored 295 each, and Larcy scored 322. While Xana made 442 saves.

A: None.

A: 15 goals, twice or thrice. Least is 8 goals.

A: Definitely the Darigan Yooyu. Although I always manage to score with it, or let the other team score for me.

A: Larcy. Yes, I scored a lot of goals with him too, but he just attacks all the time with Mirsha and then sometimes doesn't come back in defense. But I don't think it's his fault, I think it's mine! AHAHAHA.

A: No offence to Terror Mountain, but I just have to say each and every player in TM. Especially the goalkeeper. I like them, I actually almost played for them this year, but it's frustrating to play against them, since they're just too good and the colors can distract you.

A: Yeah, I switched playing positions to scoring to the left twice, but I changed back to my normal position afterwards.

A: Just one glitch for the whole cup. I was playing against TM (or at least I think I was), and I had a clockwork yooyu. I picked up an ice power-up, and the yooyu was almost gonna explode, so I shot the yooyu goal wards, but it ended up exploding in front of the goalkeeper. After that, for the whole game, the goalkeeper was in a block of ice, but was able to move.

A: Yeah, saying that either Timu, Antola, or Larcy played a bad game. Even if they scored like 1 or 2 goals. And saying that Xana had a bad game, even if she got a clean sheet.

A: Nope. I like answering!

A: YES! YES! YES!

Random section!

A: I don't think it can be called a distraction, but I usually play Owl City songs while playing YYB, that way, I end up playing a lot of YYB without even realizing.

A: For the first two days.

• 24.5: If you set goals, did you reach them?
    A: I aimed for a rank a day, and was able to reach Rank 4 in 2 days, but after that, school started and I got so busy that I ended up in Rank 9.

A: Yes, I did wanna quit playing after the 3rd round because I was sick playing the same teams over and over again, but I ended up not quitting and was actually able to put in a lot of games and ranked up four times in the final round.

A: I just basically take a break if I feel tired. And continue playing afterwards.

A: Both hopeless and optimistic. I mean, the bracket system has been unfair to a lot of teams ESPECIALLY to Shenkuu. But we never lost heart, and kept on playing, achieving 3 near-sweeps in the final round or something.

A: No, not at all. Everyone in the SK thread has been really nice and encouraging. The only pressure I felt was from myself really, not from anyone else.

A: Yes, I'll definitely join SK next year. I feel like I owe them a good performance for slacking off this year, so I'll stick with SK for another year. If all goes according to plan, It will be my 7th year with SK next year.

30: last question. I promise!: Do you like questionnaires? :P

A: YESSSS!!

Well, I'm glad that was over. It took me pretty long to answer this! AHAHAHAHA. xD

Owl City FTW!

Owl City FTW!

SRRY AGAIN

I KEEP ON FORGETTING ABOUT THE RULE!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting is not allowed, use the edit button if you have something to add. Also, keep your posts at 7 words minimum, quotes from other users do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1: I've played in every AC except ACII.

2: 4th

3: Triple Allstar

4: Definatley.

5: Favourite - Dom't have one anymore. Least - Slushie Slinger. It glitches too bad. I'd love it without glitches. Before the Cup my favourite was YYB and I still hated SS.

6: 150. Highscore was 682 I believe.

7: Oh heck yes.

8: MSN - 3,000, HS of 6.8k. SHSH - 30,025 and HS was 1,200.

Yooyuball stats!

9: 2,000

10: 22,598

11: Layton - 9,358, Kep - 2,007, Tormo - 1,990, Tandrak - 9,243, Reshar - 3,023

12: No.

13: 16 was most, 3 was least. And thats counting as my goals - their goals.

14: Darigan, duh.

15: Tandrak. He scored too much.

16: KRELUDOR.

17: Yeah, I did everything. I switched formations, I switched which side I was playing on, and I played both keyboard AND mouse.

18: There glitch where they stay huge. Picking up and dragging the goalie into the middle of the field. Keys freezing.

19: Yeah.

20: I agree.

21: Yes.

22: No.

Random section!

23: Yeah. ALOT of youtube.

24: I set goals every day.

24.5: Yes,

25: Yeah, when I found out we had no chance of winning. But I kept playing for my stats, and for tournaments within DC.

26: I just kept going.

27: Sad at first, but then they'd get a fiery resolve to dominate and show what kinda team we really are. Thats when we had our best matches.

28: No. They didn't have to. My goals were always what would help the team best.

29: I'm a DCer for life.

30 last question. I promise!: Yeah, kinda. Hope I helped.

Nope! I've been playing since ACIII, so this was my fifth year playing! But it's the first I've participated the most and made it to All-Star.

I'm pretty sure we finished 8th, a large drawback compared to last year when we finsihed 4th. It's like Shenkuu all over again.

For the first time, All-Star! I've never made it this high before!

Yes!!! :D

I love YYB but don't like Slushie Slinger that much. I've gotten better with Darigan balls, but, I don't like the tediousness of SS. Nope, no change.

I played 76 games with a highest score of 709

Pff yes, I kept slinging a slushie when there was nobody there to take it. Waste of a bloody life.

MSN: 348. Highest score: 6,517.

SOSD: 3,600. Highest score you can possibly get: !,200

Yooyuball stats!

1,000, my goal that I'm proud of reaching!

Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis: 7,728

Goals by Oten Runeu: 1,236

Golas by Lamelle Turow: 878

Goals by Barit Jowes: 888

Saves by Tonie Plessix: 1,951

0 draws, 0 Losses. I win every time I play.

Most: 16-0, Least: 3-0

The same as everybody else: The dreaded Darigan ball. That isn't a Yooyu, it's a demon from hell! I managed to adapt however.

Tonie sometimes didn't respond the way he was supposed to, but what I found the most frusturating was my mouse and the inability to control my players the way I would have liked.

All of them, when they got more frusterated after I scored so many goals against them. Steath is for Ninjas, and only one team has ninjas and we only went up against them once!

17: Did you ever decide to switch the way you played? e.g: Did you ever switch from mouse to

keyboard, or from playing on the left to the right?

I did change the formation from 1+3 to 3+1, I found it to be successful, and since I'm an expert player, it works very well. I've always played from right to left, and I've always used the mouse (which was why I didn't play YYB last year as we couldn't use the mouse).

When playing against the Haunted Woods, Wan Dirx's legs did not move when he ran around the field! LMAO! Also, two of my teammates stayed large after using the Giant power up, and once, Tonie ran outside his goal!

Once or twice.

Yes. I swear they give me the middle finger hand gesture. I've cussed at them, too.

Eh, I don't care, really.

Sure.

Random section!

I always had music going, and was often chatting when playing the games (Chat rooms and the like)

I always had goals for X amount of games by midnight.

Most of the time, I've been very determined.

I did, but I managed to get myself playing again.

I just kept playing and listening to Bowie or Queen. X)

I was annoyed, but I refused to give up.

Nope, I don't listen to my team leaders, rather, I stay AWAY from those places on the Neobaords. I am my own team captain and "I DO WHAT I WANT".

Yep! I'm probably going to be playing for Maraqua for many years to come. Mermaids FTW!

I love doing them! :D

Warning: Huge, long quiz ahead. Hello everyone! I'm sure you all are relieved that this horrid interesting AC has finally come to a close. You can now get some sleep, relax away from the computer, hang out with your friends again, see sunlight eat real food and take a shower again. But before you go, I'd like to ask you a few questions...

I know, it's a little early seeing as how the results haven't been posted yet, but we all pretty much know where our teams are placed, and if not you can come back and edit it in or skip the question altogether.

Yooyuball stats!

Random section!

1: This was my second year playing and boy was it a doozy.

2: Pretty sure we finished first.

3: Rank 21 according to AbsoluteCorruption and TDN.

4: Pretty satisfied. Just 41 games shy of my goal of rank 22 but whatever.

5: My favorite is tied between Yooyuball and SoSD. My least favorite is still Slushie Slinger. It has not changed.

6: I forced myself to play 130 games because I wanted my score in the hundreds and I wanted it to look pretty. Highest was 647.

7: Many. I would often accidentally pick up a slushie/ put it down when I didn't mean to

8: 730 games of MSN and 6000 SoSD. Highest were 7214 and 1200.

9: I played 900 games, which is 100 shy of my goal. T.T

10: 9766

11: Goals by Derlyn Fonnet 4,492

Goals by Coco Metrone 3,445

Goals by Qlydae Wegg 951

Goals by Zenor Kevix 878

Saves by Jurin T. 1,666

12: Nope.

13: Most I got was 16 and least I got was 3 (darn darigan yooyus)

14: Either Darigan or Faerie

15: Zenor Kevix. Stop hogging the ball, man!

16: DC's AI is horribly grabby. They stole my ball every 2 seconds. It was hard to get more than 12 goals in a game with them.

17: After reading how many people played on the left side, I tried it. I kept switching to it periodically for the rest of the cup to keep things interesting. I've always periodically switched between formations.

18:Maaany. My favorite was either the giant players or the players running around in ice. Though I also got a glitch where my goalie would go dumb and turn around and shoot the ball into our goal. Or just face the wall like an idiot and not move at all.

19: Yup, and I giggled at them a few times. Probably because I was so desperate for a laugh...

20: Indeed.

21: Not at all. You are perfect, darling!

22: Of course, my dear.

23: Listened to music a lot, and watched Psych online. I was able to master playing any game while watching Psych in another window :)

24: I aimed for 2 ranks a day..then it dropped to 1 a day.

24.5: Until the very end of the cup when I was just plain exhausted.

25: Yes I did. I didn't quit altogether, but I did take a couple of days for a break.

26: Breaks, cookies, showers, and talking to friends. And visiting the forums/neoboards.

27: We didn't lose all that often, but when we did, we swore that we would bring the heat for the next match.

28: Not my team. The few times I actually talked to them, they were supportive. They drove me to do my best, but they weren't evil dictator-ish.

29: Of course! I'm a Kreludork until they retire the AC. So many of my teammates are awesome.

30: I love you and your questionnaires, you're fabulous darling! (oh, stop it!)

Lol. Done. Sorry if it's a bit long. Feel free to skip over questions to shorten it.

1. This is my 3rd year playing Altador cups.

2.14th unfortunately

3. Rank 10

4. Not really, I had tests

5. My favorite is Make Some Noise and the least favorite is Slushie Slinger. They stayed the same during the cup.

6.34 games and highest score is 654

7. Yes

8.377 =MSN ; 2115 SOSD Scores are 5976 and 1200

10. 2291

11. Lilo Blumaroo 1172; Jair Tollet 536; Fenny Vail 284; Squeaky Tressif 299; Clutch Billiban 521 saves.

12. Nope

13. Most= 15 Least= 7

14. DARIGAN YOYOU

15. Jair Tollet always fails me.

16. Meridale, Mystery Island and Terror Mountain

17. Nope

18. Nope

19. Clutch Billiban was sleepwalking through the game. Luckily for roo island everyone else showed quality effort.

20.YES!

21. NOPE

22. YES!

23. Yes, mainly an insulting person on the neoboards.

24. Goals but I failed them.

24.5. 2 of them only out of 4.

25. After seeing the results for Roo Island.

26. I didnt :(

27. Hopeful until was sweeped by Meridale.

28. http://www.neopets.com/~krhime but the person removed it.

29. Yes I am loyal to the Roos. Also I wanted to join them in ACV but I thought Altador would win because it was Altador Cup so I joined them. I was new.

30. Yes!

:P