New Key Quest Tokens - Acara

complicatedwishes

Five new Acara Key Quest tokens have been released in the Future Fashions shop at the NC Mall in wait of the Acara Aquatic Festival on June 28th.

mall_tok_blueacara.gifmall_acc_bluepurse.gif

mall_tok_speckledacara.gifmall_hh_specklednegg.gif

mall_tok_faerieacara.gifmall_trink_sidelightflower.gif

mall_tok_halloweenacara.gifmall_trink_deadtreebat.gif

mall_tok_redacara.gifmall_acc_redhatflower.gif

Within 72 hours these KQ tokens will be available at the NC Mall.

Hmm, that pink and yellow one looks like Fluttershy.

WAAAAAANNNNTTT. I might have to break down and buy one.

Pink and Yellow one? Did you mean to say Faerie Acara?

I'm not really in for collecting Key Quest tokens or NC, but I adore the Faerie and Halloween Acara tokens of those listed. Also, that velvet red hat that you get with the Red Acara token looks fabulous! Very cool that you get a nice wearable with your desired Key Quest token. :yes:

I think personally the Halloween one is also my favourite :) I really don't want to be spending money when I'm on such a tight budget but I may just have to as these are cute. And yup! I like that you get a wearable with each token :D

I'm not really in for collecting Key Quest tokens or NC, but I adore the Faerie and Halloween Acara tokens of those listed. Also, that velvet red hat that you get with the Red Acara token looks fabulous! Very cool that you get a nice wearable with your desired Key Quest token. :yes:

I'm glad you pointed out the wearables! I didn't understand what those pictures were lol. I feel dumb now. All the tokens are super cute though.

I find it quite annoying how a few months a go I had neocash ready for some KQ tokens, went to the NC Mall and there was none... Now over the past few weeks they keep releasing more and more!

Need the Faerie and Halloween one too! The wearables are so pretty.

Eee, the hat that comes with the Red Acara is just too cute! :D

So the green/speckled one. . . Does anyone know what exactly the wearable is that comes with it? It kind of looks like a bean bag chair.

It looks like a plushie Negg to me.

oh [removed]...did you say red acara token?I had a plushie just like that and then i used it on a different account...and then forgot the username, and password.well it was a main for a while,then forgot about it.anyway...i didn't know what to do since i was like only 4 or 5,but i clicked account then entered then i had to enter again...anyway...i still miss that account...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use profanity in your posts, there are players under the age of 18 who come here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.