Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

My shop is http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=selfbetrayal if anyone is interested in having a nose. I have a variety of items in the shop and tend to try to either stick with or go lower than the lowest SW price.

I have a Yellow Oranu Bead in my trades for 720k neopoints. I'll sell to TDNF users for 700k. I also have a Bag of Peanuts. The price is fluctuating a lot right now, but I'll take around 400k for them.

i just had a very lucky random event and got a Green Ranaka Bead for sale because i already have that one on this account. Also still selling magma blaster ^^;;; no ones even offered in none hts items im looking for pure.

blaster 5m

ranaka frankly im not sure the price isnt solid on that.

selling Race to Riches Scratchcard for 679np each, Terror Trove Scratchcard for 987np each. Selling Aisha Riceball with Meat for 50,000np, currently is the only 1 in neopets. Clearing my SDB, feel free to drop by my shop.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=loser_ju

Selling Bagel and Egg Sandwich for 30k in my shop, the 2nd lowest is 38k i saw for shop wizard. Selling Limestone Doughnutfruit for 50k, only 3 in neopets currently, other two Limestone Doughnutfruit are in trading post sellng for 200k and 800k respectively. Above is my shop link =)

I've dropped the price on both my Yellow Oranu Bead and my Bag of Peanuts. I will still take reasonable, lower offers from TDN members.

Ok im lowering the price of my magma blaster to five million i want to sell it and sell it quickly. so if anyone is interested pm me, or neomail me. im pretty much on anywhere inbettween 3pm and 12pm neopets time. {or from 5pm - 2am central time}

Ironically enough i sold it at auction for 2.7m half of what i wanted but just 300k under double of what i paid for it.

Yeah, I've got some stuff to get rid of. They're all in my trades:

Royal Boy Shoyru Plushie

R82

TP: 700k

MP: 600k-650k

Cloud Scorchio Plushie

R81

TP: 480k

MP: 400k

Steam Jacket

R101

TP: 9-10 mil

MP: Offer

Magma Blaster

R101

TP: 4.95 mil

MP: About the same

Jordie Bobblehead

R101

TP: 3 mil

Rainbow Poogle Morphing Potion

R98

TP: 2.5 mil

Secret Laboratory Map (This one, to be exact)

R99

TP: 130k

MP: 130k

Also, I NEVER accept reseller offers, and I'm always willing to haggle.

Im selling almost everything on my account thats not in use. my shop is compleately stocked with lots of good items at really good prices. please check out my shop here

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=shadaw_c

Im saveing up to get 10m so far im at 4m and riseing quickly. need my shop sold out asap and id really appriciate the help ^^

Golden Qasalan Chestpiece

TPP: 1M - 800k

MP : 700k auto turns out that the price is actually lower then 700k so ill go anywhere bettween 500k - 700k

I restocked it, and i need the np so im selling it. or id keep this armor. however the np would be better so pure only please. im willing to negotiate for tdn members.

Special prices for 3 days on my shop

Kacheek Book : 1200 (300 np cheaper)

Neopian Encyclopedia K - O : 975(25 np cheaper)

JubJubs Day : 410 ( 40 np cheaper)

Elephante Dreams : 1400 (100 np cheaper )

When Your Meercas Hurt : only 650np

Gelert Dental Care : 855 (40 np cheaper )

Only For 3 days so hurry

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=capereli3

Please reply saying if u bought somenthing form my store because of advertise , so I'll make more sales like that every week

Thanks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm clearing out Obsidian Dagger, Golden Geraptiku Talismans, and Bone Sceptres in my shop. If you are looking for "I Taunt the Pant Devil" avatar, these items are really cheap and have a high estimated value you need for the avatar. OD is 62,110, GGT is 54,200, and BS is 64,250. Good luck avatar hunting!

hey i have the item Draik Valentine Bubbles for sale i put them on the TP once but i get fed up with waiting for that..

toy_draik_valentinebubbles.gif

thats the item right there..

the tp price for it is 450k+, but im looking for 325k for it.

PM or Neomail me on my account things_unseen if you want to trade(: