Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have all map pieces but #1 (of course). I'm saving up neopoints, but I don't have nearly enough to buy the map piece. Is anyone one willing to sell it to me cheap. I also have rare items I will trade in place of neopoints.

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody on here is interested in Nurias Golden Dagger

I have recently acquired this item, but don't really have any use for it so I am looking to sell it. Please mail me on Neopets if you're interested!

Anybody looking to trade or buy Meridell 2.17 WC Piece?

I already have several of these and so they are quite useless to me.
I also have a LOT of World Challenge Meridell 1.(1 to 20) that I want to sell and or trade.

Message me here or on Neopets if you're interested!

I am looking to sell my Lava Puddle. This is a wearable item that is very, very rare, due to it being a prize in the Daily Dare of Y13.

If you're interested, PLEASE mail me!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am looking to sell my Lava Puddle. This is a wearable item that is very, very rare, due to it being a prize in the Daily Dare of Y13.

If you're interested, PLEASE mail me!

Does anybody have map pieces for sale that aren't ridiculously overpriced? I am willing to trade some, and pay regular prices for the rest. Please mail me if you can help me!

(no forgotten shore pieces please)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest Tahalika

Bweh, since I decided to change up my game a bit since I'm getting a bit tired of trying the auction.

I'm selling a Hissi Swordsman Hat for 35k. I decided to open a shop just for this, so maybe the price will interest you guys. It's about 5k under what Jellyneo says it goes for, and most of the results I got seemed to go over 40k, so here's a chance to save a bit! It would be greatly appreciated if my item gets bought, since it would make me ever so much closer to getting an Eventide Paint Brush.

The hat has been sold! I had to lower it by about 6k, but oh well. It was still a profit in the long run.

Selling this piece of the lab map. labmap_01.gif

I have it in the TP for 500k, but if you PM me here, I'd be willing to give a discount. :)

Feeling a bit foolish to post and edit so soon. Someone offered much more quickly than I expected. It's sold.

I currently have this, given to me as payment for (something). Shop wizard has it anywhere from 30000 to 99999, but i'll discount below 30, just offer me :)

clo_flotsam_fancy_jewel.gif Fancy Flotsam Jewellery

P.S, I'm saving for lab map piece with the mountain, if anyone has it, please message me!

I am looking to sell a Pirate Paint Brush. If you're interested, let me know!

I never thought I'd say this, but I can't seem to get rid of my FQD. I have it up in my trades, if anyone is interested.

I'm interested, what are you looking to trade?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Sorry, I forgot to update the post. I took almost half of what it was worth because I was desperate to get rid of it. xP

Awwww darn, I was really hoping you'd still had it =(.

Hello, I am currently looking for the following pieces of the Secret Laboratory Map:

labmap_05.gif

labmap_01.gif

labmap_06.gif

labmap_08.gif Thank you, siniri!

I have been looking for these pieces for so long, but I simply can not seem to find them. If you have them and are willing to sell/trade with me, PLEASE shoot me a message!

I'd be eternally grateful!

Luna, the middle two pieces you can find on the trading post - I just checked, and there are a few trades out there that have these by themselves. The first and last pieces I believe you can find in user shops. Browse "Secret Laboratory Map"

Sometimes you can even win them with a gold key playing Key Quest.

Luna, the middle two pieces you can find on the trading post - I just checked, and there are a few trades out there that have these by themselves. The first and last pieces I believe you can find in user shops. Browse "Secret Laboratory Map"

Sometimes you can even win them with a gold key playing Key Quest.

Thank you for the tip =). I have been looking at those for a long time now, but unfortunately either they don't respond to my offers, or they are asking insanely high prices that are just not worth it. I keep hoping to get them in KQ too, but so far I've only gotten pieces of the original map. That's why I posted here, because someone might have the pieces sitting in their SDB or something and forgotten about them, you know?