Go Team Moltara!

What game do you think we should be focusing on? Didn't we lose SS to fearieland last time? Maybe I'll try to focus on that.

I signed up for a Team Moltara mailer and they said to focus on Yooyuball primarily and SS or SOSD second. I hate MSN so that works for me!

In terms of the whole average thing, didn't TNT come out with a statement saying that every little bit counted? I saw some stuff that said that you actually hurt your team by only playing a little bit of a game but I don't know if that's true...

My hands are starting to hurt from playing Yooyuball and I'm not even racking up the big #s!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for a Team Moltara mailer and they said to focus on Yooyuball primarily and SS or SOSD second. I hate MSN so that works for me!

In terms of the whole average thing, didn't TNT come out with a statement saying that every little bit counted? I saw some stuff that said that you actually hurt your team by only playing a little bit of a game but I don't know if that's true...

My hands are starting to hurt from playing Yooyuball and I'm not even racking up the big #s!

Looking on that link should explain it. In one of the text boxes. Thing is, they take the average of all game scores. So the goal is to make sure to play a lot of one game each day. Just focus mainly on that one, or two, allowing for a lot of scores in the pool to average from. It's going to be our best bet, here.

I'm honestly going to focus on SOSD and YB all season. I am not good at the others.

wow great job sweeping the faeries you guys are one of my favorite teams and i hope you do good in the next matches and i know you can take virtupets

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Let's go today guys!

It looks like the mailer has told us to focus our skills on YYB. Let's get it started out there!!

(Also, it's bonus points on YYB!)

I'm terrible at YYB. D: I'll try though. I'm more of a side games person though. Specially with SOSD. xD

I'm not that good at YYB, but I still put in what I could. I think I got in about 50 games. (SInce I have yet to play much this week.)

I also got in at least 150+ of SOSD and at least 50+ of MSN. ;)

I'm all out today!

I'm crossing my fingers for a good turnout against Virtupets :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! We sweeped faerieland. I hope me playing more SS helped out. Aight, I'm totally gonna try and get in as manny YYB games as possible tonight. Also,

I do too! I really want to make my Kougra magma, I am definitely going to devote some time to that this summer

I have a magma kougra I got over the summer and he is by far my favorite!

Oh man Oh man Oh man!

I'm so proud of us it's not even funny!

We are doing well this year, so we just need to keep it up!

:)

GO GO GEARHEADS!

Also: today is against Krawk Island, so make sure you don't ignore today. It's going to be a rough one!

If you have not signed up for the mailer yet, please do! Neomail to get on the list. (It really will help you)

Oh man Oh man Oh man!

I'm so proud of us it's not even funny!

We are doing well this year, so we just need to keep it up!

:)

GO GO GEARHEADS!

Also: today is against Krawk Island, so make sure you don't ignore today. It's going to be a rough one!

If you have not signed up for the mailer yet, please do! Neomail FROGFROG109 to get on the list. (It really will help you)

I seriously can not believe how well we're doing! I'm gonna neomail for the mailer right now.

GO MOLTARA, GO!

I seriously can not believe how well we're doing! I'm gonna neomail for the mailer right now.

GO MOLTARA, GO!

Yes! Thank you. I just want to keep us organized. We're a big group, we have to act it. ;)

We are playing with the big boys right now, and holding steady! I'm proud. And I'm also bangin out more games than I can count today. Really putting my foot forward.

Let's go today guys!

It looks like the mailer has told us to focus our skills on YYB. Let's get it started out there!!

(Also, it's bonus points on YYB!)

Hey be careful, it's not a good idea to talk about our mailer on this board. Our opponents could use it to their advantage.

Hey be careful, it's not a good idea to talk about our mailer on this board. Our opponents could use it to their advantage.

Thank you :) I didn't even think about it. Sorry dear!

I also just realized that we are the only team with only a few graphics on the support page. (TDN's homesite for AC coverage)

Anyone here happen to be a good graphic artist and wanna make another good one to add to the list? We are high and mighty this year, we shouldn't be so ill-equipped ;P

LizyMarie--I can make graphics, but I can't code. D: I usually just use SunnyNeo's html, and put their name in the watermark to give them credit.

Also, when the news came out on the GEARS board (about VP), some person said, "Flameo, hotmen!" It really made my day. xD (For those of you who don't get the reference, you need to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.)

LizyMarie--I can make graphics, but I can't code. D: I usually just use SunnyNeo's html, and put their name in the watermark to give them credit.

Also, when the news came out on the GEARS board (about VP), some person said, "Flameo, hotmen!" It really made my day. xD (For those of you who don't get the reference, you need to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.)

I have a degree in web design/development. Lol! I can give you the code without having to put my name on it. It's easy stuff. I just can't do graphics. I stink at it. We just need a nice picture for us Gearheads!

I have a degree in web design/development. Lol! I can give you the code without having to put my name on it. It's easy stuff. I just can't do graphics. I stink at it. We just need a nice picture for us Gearheads!

I can make it then. xD I guess I'll just make the header and send it to you?

Announcements