Go Team Moltara!

Is it just me or is SOSD not loading? D: Like I can play all the other games except for SOSD. D: So I doubt it's my internet...

[Edit//9:50PM] Okay, here is what I made. xD It's not anything too fancy.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u471/ClockCharade/Layouts/MoltaraLayout.jpg

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u471/ClockCharade/Layouts/MoltaraLayoutBackground.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make it then. xD I guess I'll just make the header and send it to you?

Header? No no dear, I just mean a cool Moltara image to put in our signatures ^_^ For the forums!

Is it just me or is SOSD not loading? D: Like I can play all the other games except for SOSD. D: So I doubt it's my internet...

[Edit//9:50PM] Okay, here is what I made. xD It's not anything too fancy.

http://i1069.photobu...ltaraLayout.jpg

http://i1069.photobu...tBackground.jpg

That's awesome though... o.o

I can't do stuff like that. I'm not talented with Photoshop and such other programs. xD

Good job yesterday with the draw Moltara!

I very much dislike SLSL so in a way, I knew you guys would pull off something :D

Thank you dear :)

I'm glad Moltara was able to hold our ground at least. We fight hard.

Header? No no dear, I just mean a cool Moltara image to put in our signatures ^_^ For the forums!

That's awesome though... o.o

I can't do stuff like that. I'm not talented with Photoshop and such other programs. xD

o__o I thought you wanted a layout. xD (Feels stupid now.) Ah well, I will make a header after I go to my meeting today. xD Good luck today against Tyrannia guys.

We did okay yesterday, and we got a win in! :) I'm very proud of you guys. I personally hate SS so I don't ever play it. Sorry ><

Today we have Kiko Island. I am hoping we really kick it up a notch today as we have all day, it's the weekend! Kids are out of school, and most of us are not at work. So I hope to see some impressive numbers. I know I'll be doing all I can!

And again, if anyone needed to know what is going on today, and about our mailer. Neomail me, and I will determine if you are able to get on the list. :)

right havnt been on today does anyone know hown long roughly it takes to do 500 games of sosd

It takes me roughly 3 hours. And that's because my attention span is lacking xD

Today im gona try and make sure we dont get sweeped im going for to get my total to 1000 games of sosd and maybe 350 of msn if it dont start hurting my arms

Whats everyone eles got planned?

I am not sure yet for me. But good luck on yours. It's hard for me to put out more than 500 SOSD a day. I also have an airsoft match today, so I don't know if I'll be playing much. :P

If its faerieland im gona have to play sone sosd after the england game :P just to help some more

also will not be on much till thursday thats my last exam this week :/ then im free to play for 2 weeks then i got more exams :(

I have been playing a bunch of YYB and SOSD. I just got to Rank 7 today :)

I am curious to know what other people's team stats look like, like how many goals does Aldric have versus Tulah and whatnot.

Here are my player stats currently:

Goals Scored 893

Goals by Aldric Beign 505

Goals by Tulah Kisner 223

Goals by Vere Polnicek 86

Goals by Zax Bannet 79

Saves by Mor Gollog 317

What about everyone else? :)

I finally coded my Moltara layout. D: It took forever 'cause I suck at coding. ;-; (It's my current layout for my user lookup.)

Let's see:

Goals Scored 2,314

Goals by Aldric Beign 1,596

Goals by Tulah Kisner 365

Goals by Vere Polnicek 220

Goals by Zax Bannet 133

Saves by Mor Gollog 406

Number of Wins 275

I use Aldric a lot. xD 'Cause it's easier to score from his position...or at least in my opinion.

I'm not sure at all. But here are mine:

Goals Scored 1,120 Goals by Aldric Beign 617 Goals by Tulah Kisner 226 Goals by Vere Polnicek 135 Goals by Zax Bannet 142 Saves by Mor Gollog 327 Number of Wins

I mainly play SOSD XD

I finally coded my Moltara layout. D: It took forever 'cause I suck at coding. ;-; (It's my current layout for my user lookup.)

Your user lookup looks awesome! I am jealous of anyone who has the computer and design skillz to know how to do that stuff! :)

Also, my GPG is waaaay lower than everyone elses haha... but my average has been going up lately! :)

Your user lookup looks awesome! I am jealous of anyone who has the computer and design skillz to know how to do that stuff! :)

Also, my GPG is waaaay lower than everyone elses haha... but my average has been going up lately! :)

I love being a computer nerd. Been doin it since I was 12. (Neopets got me into it!) And I went to college for it as well. Though, I'm a Librarian. I hate coding ... it's actually become boring. :/ I do it for fun only.

thses are my stats :P

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,129

Goals by Aldric Beign 193

Goals by Tulah Kisner 257

Goals by Vere Polnicek 329

Goals by Zax Bannet 350

Saves by Mor Gollog 312

Number of Wins 143

Aldric has the fewest goals on your team? Are you doing that to challenge yourself? I feel like that would be hard for me because he is the best scorer!

thses are my stats :P

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,129

Goals by Aldric Beign 193

Goals by Tulah Kisner 257

Goals by Vere Polnicek 329

Goals by Zax Bannet 350

Saves by Mor Gollog 312

Number of Wins 143

Aldric... haveing only 193??? It doesn't even seem possible as the best way to score is to tackle ball, move down and shot, 3 seconds total. He's always the first one selected. This doesn't exactly seem logical xD

Announcements