Go Team Moltara!

XD what formation do you play though i play a 3-1 allways get like 9 goals a game unless the one i hate comes up

I tend to play 2-2, So maybe I'll try 3-1 today. Howeve rI hate going up against Virtupets. :/ They are so quick and like to steal the ball at every corner. I hate it!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try it. But I've gotten 2-2 down to a science as I know exactly how to move to gain at least 10 goals a game. Even counting darigan yooyus.

Yeah but today is bonus on YYB, so I am trying not to do anything but. :/ It's a hard grind. I also have to go to my college and a baseball game today so I on't have a lot of time.

I'm trying to play YYB today, but it's just so much harder to concentrate on it. Also, I also tend to give up whenever I get a darigan. I usually just let the other team try to score on itself. I don't know what else to do with them.

Lost all but SOSD. Which I'm surprised about since I usually farm SOSD. Yesterday I just did YYB >< I'm falling behind though. I feel so bad. I'm only rank 7. *sigh*

Same here.

I also work a lot so it doesn't help :P

I think, however, I'm going to keep forcing myself to do it because it's only this month!

Also, I don't work on the weekends, so I'll be getting a few ranks this weekend. I'll throw on a documentary and just play all day. I need to hit at least rank 15. At least.

I farm SOSD and YYB usually. Though I've been lately trying to focus on YYB because in reality I level quicker that way. :)

It has been getting rough for me to keep playing, I am so sick of all the games!! I have been playing a lot of SOSD because it requires the least concentration haha. I will play that while listening to a Plinkett Star Wars review in the background or watching TV... Also when I drink beer YYB gets harder sooner hahaha.

I hope to hit Rank 9 today... but first I think I'm going to take a nap haha.

Hey, fellow Gearheads! This is my second year joining Moltara, and it's also the first team that I joined.

Yesterday's results were quite depressing, but don't give up easily. Keep doing the best you can and most importantly, have fun! :)

Hey, fellow Gearheads! This is my second year joining Moltara, and it's also the first team that I joined.

Yesterday's results were quite depressing, but don't give up easily. Keep doing the best you can and most importantly, have fun! :)

Of that I'll do my best. I'm getting bored easily though... and my books are looking to appetizing I just want to read instead. xD

Of that I'll do my best. I'm getting bored easily though... and my books are looking to appetizing I just want to read instead. xD

I am having a rough time right now as well in terms of sticking with it.. but I tried to play a lot today because I know I won't be able to play much if at all tomorrow...

I am having a rough time right now as well in terms of sticking with it.. but I tried to play a lot today because I know I won't be able to play much if at all tomorrow...

Well it's the weekend. But now I look outside and think "Crap, I need to exercise..." Hahahaha :)

Announcements