Go Team Moltara!

I have noticed a few other Moltara team members floating around these boards but I haven't seen a thread dedicated to the best worst team in the league.

So who out there is on Team Moltara? Why did you decide to be on Team Moltara? Do you think we have a chance of not being in last place this time?

I have a feeling Maraqua is probably going to beat us badly in this round...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend joined them and i like that team they are the only team that scored against me in ACV i hope they place better then last this year and they are looking pretty good

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

I think we'll be at least a few above last place this year. I love moltara because I love steampunk and the whole land. It's been my favorite since it came about and I've been playing for the team since the beginning, even if we always lose.

I'm not a member but I sure am proud of you guys :D

Good luck on your bracket and stay strong!

See, I love being the underdog because people like to see you win (as long as it's not against them haha). People don't like it when the Patriots win the Super Bowl, but when the Saints win everyone is happy for them.

I'm not a member but I sure am proud of you guys :D

Good luck on your bracket and stay strong!

Ditto. :) Even if you guys do come in last, it's nice seeing people support their team for the hell of it, just for the fun of the game, and not feel like if they don't come in first that it was a waste of time.

So best of luck to all of you. :D

I have a feeling Maraqua is probably going to beat us badly in this round...

Who knows, you guys did really well against Faerieland. I have faith in the underdogs :D (Although, considering I am in Maraqua, I kinda hope you are right :D)

Even though I'm on Terror Mountain, I'm rooting for Moltara as well. Moltara is the first team I'd join if Terror Mountain had to sit out (as teams did in years' past).

Go go Moltara!!! <3

I'm hoping for a HUGE turnout this year! (I'm also just hoping for a good turnout...)

And apparently this thread isn't popular. Not fair! Why is the Moltara fan base so small!! XD

Go go Moltara!!! <3

I'm hoping for a HUGE turnout this year! (I'm also just hoping for a good turnout...)

And apparently this thread isn't popular. Not fair! Why is the Moltara fan base so small!! XD

I wouldn't worry about it. Moltara is showing a SIGNIFICANT improvement this year in the AC standings.

Go go Moltara!!! <3

Maybe there are some dudes that are ashamed abot likeing one of the underdogs. BUT THEY SHOULDNT GO MOLTARA!!

Unfortunately I can't contribute as much as I would like to Moltara today because I need to get the final (?) draft of my Masters Thesis to my committee tomorrow and at this point I'm going to have to pull an all-nighter to finish it!

However, I am still trying to squeeze in games of YB, SS, and SOSD here and there... :)

Oh and here's a thought I had today, what do other people think:

So Moltara is in a bracket with Krawk Island (TDN predicts 1st), Darigan (TDN predicts 3rd), Maraqua (TDN predicts 2nd), and Virtupets (last years champions). Seems a bit unfair right? HOWEVER, later rounds count more than earlier rounds, so maybe TNT is trying to help Moltara out a bit by putting us with so many heavy hitters early on?

Whoohoo Moltara! Good game DC :D

I joined Moltara partially because I love the magma look.. and also to celebrate my dear Acara taking a dip in the magma pool right before the AC.

I don't think we'll be in last place this year... not a high placing, but not so low either.

To all Moltarian's, come take a look at our headquarters: http://www.neopets.com/~AltadorCup and check out the updates section! (Especially point number 4 ;))

I've really no idea what TNT is trying to do... I thought the brackets were random? Good luck in our next game versus FL!

DC destroyed us. D: I was hoping we'd get at least one win. Ah well, it's all in good fun and congratulations to DC. :D

As for why I chose Moltara, I LOVE the whole concept of the land. Maraqua was my favorite for awhile, but when Moltara came around I just immediately liked it. xD The whole industrial/steam punk look is awesome. So I chose Moltara for two reasons: 1) I love steam punk and 2) I root for the underdog.

Plus all the Gearheads I've met so far are really awesome. :D I think Moltara has an awesome fanbase. :3

Sad to see we lost all the games :( i played so much extra yesterday to help oh well wasted time i see there :( lets hope we can get a result today :) but some how we are now at 4 in the bracket

I know! I woke up to see that and was so sad!!! I was trying hard yesterday, but I can't put out many numbers as I do get tired easily. I wonder exactly how the results are obtained, if it's by shear numbers, or by scores. It would help me when I'm trying to rack up games to know what the goal is.

I know! I woke up to see that and was so sad!!! I was trying hard yesterday, but I can't put out many numbers as I do get tired easily. I wonder exactly how the results are obtained, if it's by shear numbers, or by scores. It would help me when I'm trying to rack up games to know what the goal is.

I'm quite sure that the results are based on an average... . So it's actually better to concentrate on one game and play a lot of that, instead of playing a lot of different games a few times. The link I posted earlier has it explained under the 'Tips and Tricks' section, so that might help you understand how the results are obtained. Hope it helps!

I'm quite sure that the results are based on an average... . So it's actually better to concentrate on one game and play a lot of that, instead of playing a lot of different games a few times. The link I posted earlier has it explained under the 'Tips and Tricks' section, so that might help you understand how the results are obtained. Hope it helps!

Oh! I see now. I actually looked at that link earlier and was all about it, reading stuff, but overlooked that information. Go me! xD

That's very helpful. Thank you so much!! <3

Announcements