Go Team Moltara!

I'm so fed up with all the AC games I even started playing cheat between game and game. I kind of lost motivation when I reached All-Star. And I really miss skyrim and borderlands! But there's less than one week left so I'll try to play a lot these last days.

How did you reach All-Star so quickly? Did you just spam the games? :/

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted All-Star, and for a while, I was ranking up once or twice a day...but when I got to 12, I was just like, "Eh, I'm sick of this." xD So I haven't played in a while. During the weekend, I'll try to max out SoSD at least. I really want at least one good prize.

I am having a hard time motivating myself to play as well... but I think this weekend being the last weekend will help. I got to Rank 12, my goal is Rank 14...

My fiance and I were playing a lot together but he completely lost interest so it's hard to be motivated by myself... I guess that's why I come to these boards!! :)

I envy your ambition! :/ I work so much and am addicted to my Xbox. And my boyfriend. They are distractions from getting the games out. ><

Thanks! I envy those who have reached All-Star since last week or even earlier (I'm watching you, samesuga_reirei :P). Don't let AC stress you out, I find myself especially hard to concentrate when I'm forcing myself. No matter what, real life always comes first.

I want to reach All-Star today so badly, but I don't think I have the time. :(

So I ranked up to 9. (I know ... I know...)

I work all weekend at the Ren Faire so I would be able to play this weekend. Crap... crap :/

I'm so sad, finally got back from working the Ren Faire all weekend, now I can't play much because I have to go to bed for work in the morning again. >< Poop!

Yes! I've finally reached All-Star only a few minutes before AC ends!! Woah, that was so close, luckily time is on my side at the very last minute. :D

Just want to share my excitement with you guys. Sorry for those who didn't reach their goals, there's always next year though!

and if there is a tie breaker does that mean we get one more day as well

According to the New Features page:

TIE BREAKER! There's a tie for 2nd place in the Altador Cup! Tonight at Midnight (NST) the tie-breaking round begins and will last for 24 hours. If you are not on a tie-breaker team, you can still play games to help your own rank. The winners will then be announced on Wednesday, as well as the opening of the prize shops!

So unless you're in the team Meridell or Mystery Island, your game points will only contribute to your rank and prize shop, but not your team.

Our team is firmly in the 15th place according to the AC Standings. :D But I wonder if there is going to be an 18th place since Altador and Faerieland are both in 17th?

Yes! I've finally reached All-Star only a few minutes before AC ends!! Woah, that was so close, luckily time is on my side at the very last minute. :D

Just want to share my excitement with you guys. Sorry for those who didn't reach their goals, there's always next year though!

Yay, congratulations!

I got to the silver shields so I am excited about that!

I made it as far as rank 10. >< This is my first year so I'm excited about that at least.

I wasn't sure what to expect and didn't grind as much as I should have.

I spent all day yesterday playing YYB to rank up to 10, and it was sort of hard o.O Took some time!

Announcements