Go Team Moltara!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we may not get top ten, but we will at least get points if we get a little bit higher :)

What you need to look at is at least ranking up in order to get more points in the end so we can get more things in the prize shop. Even spamming one game a day to rank up points is enough. I personally am so busy with work and my boyfriend and everything that I actually don't have a lot of time to spend on the games... :/

And the games are over... when? (Just so I know.)

I think June 24th?

I am trying to get my daily playing in but the Neopets website is on the fritz right now, which is frustrating!!

That's not bad. I think i can at least get over 2.5, on SOSD and maybe even 400 on YYB. If I try >.> But yeah, real life gets in the way.

Faerieland are in our group again lets hope we get them so we can sweep them away :P

Hang on, let me get my broom. LOL! ^_^

But no seriously, here we go offense, here we go! *clap clap*

Hang on, let me get my broom. LOL! ^_^

But no seriously, here we go offense, here we go! *clap clap*

Yes, we haven't had a sweep for a long time... I think we could sweep the Haunted Woods today!

Edit: so apparently I was quite wrong hahaha I need to follow the standings more closely...

Just keep going, I guess. I play skyrim while I've doing my games. And while loading screens are up I go ahead and bang out some games. :)

Hey Moltara, random post but did you notice your Acara is misrepresented in the teams page?

The Yurble's picture takes the place of the Acara, I noticed it when checking which teams were all male.

Haha.. that I didn't know :)

I don't pay attention to that page. I'm mainly on Neopets houding the AC page as if my stats will magically change.

Hey Moltara, random post but did you notice your Acara is misrepresented in the teams page?

The Yurble's picture takes the place of the Acara, I noticed it when checking which teams were all male.

I noticed that too a few days ago! I figured that it was just a glitch, but seeing as how it's still there...

Hey guys, good luck on reaching your own personal goals, I know you can do it. ^_^

I only need 1500 more plays of SOSD until I reach All-Star, gah! Time and distraction are my only enemy at this point. :P

Hey guys, good luck on reaching your own personal goals, I know you can do it. ^_^

I only need 1500 more plays of SOSD until I reach All-Star, gah! Time and distraction are my only enemy at this point. :P

I envy your ambition! :/ I work so much and am addicted to my Xbox. And my boyfriend. They are distractions from getting the games out. ><

Announcements