ALMOST at rank 3......if only term was over. Then I'd be further up the ranks. It's not fair!

The reason I never make it ot All Star: I'm still in school when the Cup begins. I wish TNT waited until later in June to start the cup - we're not all out of school by the end of May you know! (Well, 90% of the US is, but not the 10% I live in - and neither is Europe or Canada or most of the world - and then there's the poor Southern Hemisphere where it is winter :( )

I miss the DRR. :( Idk if I'll ever make it to All Star now.

I KNEW KI's results would be disappointing! :sad02: Luckily we have Faerieland today - so this should be easy. I dread the powerhoses, but LOVE playing against last year's winners and the smaller teams. They almost GUARANTEE a win or two - or even a sweep! :D

i know, i feel the same, but we're not getting a win with a defeatist attitude! remember, the pirates live on a ship, but we control the seas :D /lamepun

Haha, didn't think about that. :D And thank you, I have to remember to stay positive!

We've managed to get 2 draws and remain in the third place. Could have been much worse.

Agreed... if we were gonna get swept it would probably have been yesterday...

On the plus side there is a chance we'll get to sweep Faerieland today!

ALMOST at rank 3......if only term was over. Then I'd be further up the ranks. It's not fair!

The reason I never make it ot All Star: I'm still in school when the Cup begins. I wish TNT waited until later in June to start the cup - we're not all out of school by the end of May you know! (Well, 90% of the US is, but not the 10% I live in - and neither is Europe or Canada or most of the world - and then there's the poor Southern Hemisphere where it is winter :( )

I miss the DRR. :( Idk if I'll ever make it to All Star now.

I KNEW KI's results would be disappointing! :sad02: Luckily we have Faerieland today - so this should be easy. I dread the powerhoses, but LOVE playing against last year's winners and the smaller teams. They almost GUARANTEE a win or two - or even a sweep! :D

I COMPLETELY agree...I live in Canada, and my exams don't even start until the end of next week...so right now, I'm swamped with projects and essays...

SWEEP! Granted it's not against one of the higher ranked teams but still - SWEEP! And at least we don't have to replay KI!

Hahahahaaha! I KNEW it'd be a clean sweep against Faerieand, I KNEW IT! :D :D :D :D Haha, I LOVE playing against Faerieland, they are such an easy target! :D Almost at Rank 5 - then I need to go to bed.

My only problem is, how can I balance Altador Cup while preparing for my math finals next week? :( Can I make it to All-Star AND pass the class!? Oh, if only the AC started later.

Well, I hit Rank 4 yesterday. :P

May not sound much to you all, but I hit Rank 4 at the END OF THE TOURNAMENT last year... So, it's a big accomplishment to me :D

We should have beaten Krawk Island with our WINs and DRAWs records

Moltara should have been higher than Virtupets.

What is going on????

Goodness knows - the new system seems to be messing things up. No ones sure how things are being calculated now...