What does it mean that SS has "Bonus Points" ? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm pretty new here :D

This explains it:

When you play Shootout Showdown today, each score you submit will be worth more than its usual value! Make the most of it, since the opposing team surely will...

1106.png

np value remains the same, its the team payoff that increases

This explains it:

When you play Shootout Showdown today, each score you submit will be worth more than its usual value! Make the most of it, since the opposing team surely will...

1106.png

np value remains the same, its the team payoff that increases

Ooooh thank you! :) So no Yooyuball today then :D I like SS better anyway..

Well Yooyuball is going great with mouse for me, but SS SoSD is way quicker and easier.

Sorry I made a mistake, there are bonus points for SoSD :D

I don't feel comfortable playing the games without the results being posted... I mean, what if it like makes them have to try even longer to get the results up?

...Then again, that's worst case scenario, and I am bored...

:shiftyeyes_anim:

Yooyuball it is. :rock:

how are you guys feeling about our 3 draws with DC? i have mixed feelings, i was so sure we were gna win yyb :(

I'm not satisified. I was sure we're going to beat them at least once. & we're only third now ..

Reached rank 4 and now I'm going to go to sleep so I'll have some energy for tomorrow :D I hope I'll see better results tomorrow..

I was kind of expecting the result against DC considering that they are a power house in their own right, but the loss in SS against Moltara is rather disappointing...ah well, we won the rest but a sweep would have been good!

On the plus side I'm now Level 5 and aiming for Level 6 today if I can get it!

I'm just glad to see some wins up on that board. :yes:

Gonna hit Rank 2 today. Rank 3, maybe? I dunno, depends on the day. :D

How many draws are we going to have? I feel as if our attempts are in vain :|

At least we won something today! But yeah, I got a feeling this'll be our first YYB loss today :-(

My first choice was going to be Maraqua this year, so I am really cheering you guys on, even though I'm with Moltara. Good luck out there! :)

AUTO SWITCH IS DOING MY NUT IN!!!!

Right, now I have that out my system - at least a draw is better than a loss and we haven't been swept yet! But yeah, we could do with a set of wins...how likely that is against KI I don't know...

Hit Rank 3 yesterday. :laughingsmiley:

Glad to see we came out with an overall win against Virtupets. :woot:

Now I'm going to play a lot of Yooyuball today, just to help us ensure a win over Krawk Island. :rock: