wow. MQ self-esteem going low :( still, if nothing else, we can get 4th or 5th.

initial disappointment over..

Team Maraqua's morale after yesterday's defeat will be a major factor in this match - if it remains low, as initial responses seem to indicate it will, they have effectively no chance of taking anything from the vastly more powerful Team Mystery Island. An upbeat and coordinated Maraqua, however, could very well claim a Yooyuball victory, albeit only with a lot of effort and at the cost of most of the side games.

let's not let those kikos affect the rest of out game play!

Oh man...it's tough to see those four red boxes. But hopefully we can do better today and avoid four losses.

It's annoying! My goal for today is 3 ranks, so 110 YYB to play ..

Edit: My fingers are starting to hurt (ain't it funny, what we're preparing to go through, for a virtual trophy and victory? :)) so I'll go play SS for few games..

It's annoying! My goal for today is 3 ranks, so 110 YYB to play ..

Edit: My fingers are starting to hurt (ain't it funny, what we're preparing to go through, for a virtual trophy and victory? :)) so I'll go play SS for few games..

3 ranks! Good luck!!. I get so bored with the games that even 1 rank is too much sometimes.

3 ranks! Good luck!!. I get so bored with the games that even 1 rank is too much sometimes.

Thanks, but I only made two. That's good too, I guess :) I could play some more, not sleepy yet, but I'm really getting sick of the games :D

WWOOOO HOOOOO I managed to get 13 goals in one game this time, my highest yet! Almost there... to rank 7.... >___> Nevermind I'm rank 7 now. Awww yeeaahhhh.

2 ranks is actually pretty good, since you would have to play more games as you level up. At this rate I can only go up 1 rank per day. XD

*sigh* I hate having to study for finals. But - please - just one more game of YYB? Okay :)

Won't be able to rank up again till Monday :( Still on Rank 7. :sad02:

I hate your team so much! I can score more than 6 :sad01_anim:

The hardest one I've played so far.

Good luck!

Haha really?

I'm scoring 13 and 14.. its great :D Or maybe I'm just lucky...

Edit: So, after saying that what did I score? 7-2. Fail.

Woah… first AC ever….and first time joining a forums page in my life…lol…..

uhhh…. just been reading all the past posts..i don't really know how to contribute to the convo xD

all i wanted to say was that as my first year joining, I was really wavering between joining Maraqua and Mystery Island (obviously you know what I chose in the end).

MYSTERY ISLAND IS DOING SO WELL ….. so we need to step up our game to get to First place, (for my sake too because I switched to Maraqua at the last second xD)

School ends for me in 24 hours, so i can probably play more then. I would love win the whole thing in my first year playing. Go Maraqua !

I knew we wouldn't do well against MI. All the newbies on our team has hindered us. We're being creamed. (Plus, this new system makes everything unpredictable as well).

I doubt good results against Tyrannia.

I feel like I'm hurting our team more than I am helping. I've been playing constantly during my free time, but I just get so bored of the games so quickly. Especially YYB. I try to push myself, but sometimes I just can't make myself play anymore. :*

I know what you mean. Luckily for me the AC happens to fall during 2 weeks of school holidays (2nd June-18th June). But, despite all this extra time on my hands, I have to spend the majority of it either reading for English or doing numerous assignments and practice exams for Maths. I'm busier than when I'm at school :/

I think we'll do well against Tyrannia. They may have a few clean sweeps, but those are only when they were against Faerieland and Altador, and Moltara if you don't count that one loss they have. And for the record those 3 teams are pretty easy to beat.

Man my fingers are tired after all that MSN………how the heck do you guys get to such high ranks.