Omg we're up against Kiko Lake today. They're so small on the field awww. But I swear they look like walking smarties on the field, and I can't recognize which Kiko is on my team sometimes. XDD

The kiko on your team is relentlessly confusing.

THIS. I keep running away from Lamelle or thinking Lamelle has the ball when Kiko Lake's blue Kiko has it. Lamelle has only scored two goals today, and I've played like twenty games.

I can't believe KL swept us. I thought they were an underdog, what's happening!?

On Level 7 - stupid finals force me to call of Piranha mode until after Monday.

Kiko Lake got an All-star group this season. Last season they stayed out of last place and pulled upsets with only 3 ALL-STARS. Now they have over 20.

Kiko Lake got an All-star group this season. Last season they stayed out of last place and pulled upsets with only 3 ALL-STARS. Now they have over 20.

I guess that means KL are this years champions if they have over 20 All-Stars.

If we do that badly in a pair up with Kiko Lake, I can't say I have great expectations for today's match against Mystery Island who are in first place (according to TDN, who knows how TNT are counting)

AC isn't rigged, you just gotta follow the patterns. Keep an eye out for news on AC All-star groups, and literally everything that happened today you can predict. :)

And no, lol. Not kiko lake. Kreludor is gonna win if their All-stars dont get tired.