Keep it up everyone! We're doing great! :D

Paperdoll, have you tried something kinda take your mind off it, so you play more without realizing it? I generally listened to music, but it didn't distract my mind enough and I would end up thinking of other things, and next thing I knew, I was browsing websites. I started listening to audio books, and it occupies my mind enough that I can just keep playing without getting distracted.

I'm one of those people that has a major problem with getting bored, and I usually have to be doing two or three things at once. I knew music wasn't going to be enough to distract me, because I usually have to have music playing to even be able to study. I've worked my way through podcasts, radio, television, and movies. Yesterday, I took my laptop into the room with the ps3 and watched documentaries on netflix. I don't listen to audio books, because I do this weird thing where my inner voice ends up being the narrator of the book. I've thought about giving them another try, but I figured I'd regret it in a week when I'm still thinking and speaking with an accent and different speech patterns. Today, I've been playing a lot of MSN, since I seem to get into the "zone" a lot easier with that game than any of the others, and I'm going to try sticking with the documentaries.

Distractions, oh, I'm with you there. I have to avoid devinatART just to get games played. Whenever I'm online, I'm almost always chatting with other people as well. But I'm always doing something when in chat so I have games or music going or something else. I'm just listening to tons of music, like playlists, and in chat and RP while doing games. ^^ So far, so good.

I have been so busy lately and have not had the time to even turn my computer on let alone play any games. This is bad. In order to make all-star I have to max out SOSD every day until the end of the cup. And do 3 assignments and write 2 essays. Eeep.

Edit: WOW, ok so I exaggerated just a little bit :D Just made it to all-star!