Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

Since Shenkuu seems to have lots of followers on TDNF .. let's discuss everything Shenkuu here :)

(everyone else is welcome too)

My first question is : why did you join Shenkuu ?

:D

I joined Shenkuu because I love their customs (Red and Orange and Black are my fav. colors) , their culture (Ninjaaaaaas) , and their Captain (Mirsha)

well i did not join shenkuu this year and i have never joined it ( i joined lost desert and altador only) although even though they took a nosedive in ACV i stil consider them a very strong team i want them to bounce back big and if i couldent play for lost desert i would consider shenkuu as one of my back up choices :) :rambo: :ph34r:

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

My first year in the Altador Cup was 2007, which was also Shenkuu's debut. At the time, I was also really into Naruto, and like you said, Shenkuu has a ninja theme. Since then, I have joined Team Shenkuu every year, and I will continue to remain loyal to them. If one year they don't play, I won't play either.

I joined Shenkuu because ninjas are awesome :3 Besides, Shenkuu is like a neopet version of China or something <3 Oh, and Mirsha is so amazing.Although I was pretty disappointed that

Foltaggio was replaced by Timu :( Plus the colors are so pretty! :D

Well my friend joined shenkuu but i didnt so this is what HE told me.

"Yeah well im asian and Shenkuu reminds me of Asia so yeah thats part of the reason why.. Oh and there Ninjas! >:D And finally there colors... ARE AMAZING!! :D"

So yeah!

Well my friend joined shenkuu but i didnt so this is what HE told me. "Yeah well im asian and Shenkuu reminds me of Asia so yeah thats part of the reason why.. Oh and there Ninjas! >:D And finally there colors... ARE AMAZING!! :D" So yeah!

Yeah that's basically my reason for joining the team as well. Go Asians!

I've joined Shenkuu every year since AC II when they were first a participant. The Asian theme, and their red and gold colors. There was no way I couldn't.

I am Asian too .. well , not East Asian ... I'm from the Mediterranean , but technically it's the same ;)

in real life I support FC Barcelona .. who wear red , blue and gold .. these are Meridell's colors .. and I'm a big medieval fan .. but still I love Shenkuu most of all :)

I basically joined Shenkuu because It was the team that I felt most comfortable with. Probably because well, I'm South East Asian, and well -- who COULD resist Shenkuu if it just well, basically what fits you.

But I didn't join Shenkuu because of it's colors though. In real life (just for sharing purposes, like Angelo), I support Fulham FC. Whose main colors is Black and White. So yeah. Shenkuu's just awesome. :)

EDIT :

Random question guys. What do you think bout the 3 defenders and 1 forward formation? I don't know bout you guys, but I seriously don't like it. Mirsha's just all alone up front. But it's quite interesting that if you choose a 2-2 formation, Timu's up front with Mirsha, and not antola.

Edited by jonathanjoseph99

When my brother said that a lot of people join Team Shenkuu because they are Asian, I was denying him. I guess I was wrong. By the way, jonathanjoseph99, I personally don't like the team changes either. Also I would say that it is logical that Timu would become a forward when the formation is set to 2+2 because she replaced Foltaggio, who was the right forward.

I'm a three-year SK All-Star. I've been on the team since ACIV, and I joined the team originally, because I was a huge anime fan at the time. I've moved on from anime (I even dislike it, to an extent, but mostly because I think it's somewhat overrated), but now, I keep joining because I have a ton of friends on SK. And I love the players, of course. :) I'll miss Foltaggio, but I like Timu, too. I actually think she fits in with SK better than Foltaggio ever did.

And I actually like the new format change. It could prove advantageous for us. First off, it gives Mirsha an advantage and would likely get her on the Top Goal Scorers list (remember that the 3+1 and 1+3 teams had their forwards ahead of everyone else). And believe me. This inspires a lot of people to keep playing. Second, it helps newbies, because 1+3 is easier to play with, and I'm sure plenty of people were selecting 2+2 without even thinking before. And finally, 1+3 is harder to play against, so opposing teams will struggle playing against SK than a 2+2 team.

I still haven't decided who to join this year. I like the Shenkuu team, they look all speedy and graceful, not like the brutes on other teams. But I get the impression they're far from being favorites for the cup. Any opinions on that?

Yeah, most predictions I've seen have us in the 3rd/4th tier this year. I've seen a few with us in the 2nd tier, but even that's considered a stretch. People just seem to have more faith in RI/HW/BV than us. :/ So be it.

Also I would say that it is logical that Timu would become a forward when the formation is set to 2+2 because she replaced Foltaggio, who was the right forward.

Yup. I thought of that AFTER I posted my comment on the change. Haha. But you know, everyone was expecting Antola to go up front IF the formation was still a 2-2.

EDIT: The AC has begun. We're clashing against Lost Desert in the first day! We should really win this guys! We can do it! :)

Love colors, Foltaggio and Larcy Phu seemed cool, and NINJAS.

But I'm actually surprised with Timu. She's... pretty good, actually.

Played 10 yyb matches. Then now I'm playing ShootOutShowdown. I'll go back to yyb when I have played 100 SOSD. xDD Still concerns me that we're DEAD LAST.

EDIT: Guys. We should really do something. I hate the idea of being dead last you know.

Played 10 yyb matches. Then now I'm playing ShootOutShowdown. I'll go back to yyb when I have played 100 SOSD. xDD Still concerns me that we're DEAD LAST.

EDIT: Guys. We should really do something. I hate the idea of being dead last you know.

There's not much we can do but play! It is rather... odd.. that we're in last with Altador and Moltara. I mean, really?! (No offense to Altador or Moltara but I believe our team numbers are fairly different)

There's not much we can do but play! It is rather... odd.. that we're in last with Altador and Moltara. I mean, really?! (No offense to Altador or Moltara but I believe our team numbers are fairly different)

Couldn't agree more. I think it's far more interesting that Brightvale, Mystery Island and Faerieland is up top.

Agreed, today's brackets have been very weird.