Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

Woo Shenkuu! This is my first Altador Cup and I'm SO excited!!! I don't think I will be able to get as much playing time in as some of you but I'm gonna play as much as possible! This is so much fun!!!!

I have problems with sending scores from Yooyuball. It just stays on success pending.

However, when I play Shootout Showdown usually everything goes smoothly.

Any advice?

I have quite the opposite problem. xD But I guess a little patience will do the trick. TNT will probably fix that sooner or later.

Woo Shenkuu! This is my first Altador Cup and I'm SO excited!!! I don't think I will be able to get as much playing time in as some of you but I'm gonna play as much as possible! This is so much fun!!!!

Thanks for choosing Shenkuu! That's alright! As long as you play your best! Have fun! :)

Changing from Mozilla to Goole Chrome helped :)

Oh, and that too. I wonder what the best browser is. Some say Mozilla, some say Chrome. But so far, Chrome's pretty much working good for me.

EDIT: Guys. Vote for Shenkuu in the favorite team thing. It's down to the last three!

Yay for the three of us hitting rank 3!

664 of MSN :O How are you still able to type?!?!

I have a trick to that. :P I have video of something covering up half of the screen, and then MSN is on the other half. While i'm watching the video, i look at MSN for a second or two and type a bonus key or something. I got like 300 MSN games in 1 hour without even realizing it. xD And then just to finish up a rank i play 2 or 3 games of YYB after that. I'm gonna try to actually max MSN now. :D

RANK 4

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 781

Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 573

Goals by Timu 77

Goals by Antola Maeir 67

Goals by Larcy Phu 64

Saves by Xana DiLanche 226

Number of Wins 100

guys plz plz plz SCORE WITH MIRSHA

man i miss altador cup even if i did not play much yesterday i am sure that shenkuu beat lost desert and that it will happen again with mystery island 35636.png

by the way my stats are

Goals Scored 60 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 50 Goals by Timu 4 Goals by Antola Maeir 2 Goals by Larcy Phu 4 Saves by Xana DiLanche 11 Number of Wins 9 Number of Draws 1 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger Games Played 2 Top Score 579

Make Some Noise Games Played 3 Top Score 4,926

Shootout Showdown Games Played 3 Top Score 1,077

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:) Since everyone is stating their stats, here are mine! I'm definitely not a pro, and I don't have much time, but I am having a lot of fun! :)

Yooyuball Goals Scored 96 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 73 Goals by Timu 10 Goals by Antola Maeir 8 Goals by Larcy Phu 5 Saves by Xana DiLanche 23 Number of Wins 14 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger Games Played 2 Top Score 619

Make Some Noise Games Played 14 Top Score 5,569

Shootout Showdown Games Played 80 Top Score 1,200

EDIT: Oh, and is it just me, or are the results not showing up O.o

Results are up now.

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

IS IT ME, OR DID WE WIN IN SLSL? I thought they were better in that, and we were better in YYB... Whaaa..

THE RESULTS o_O NO WAY! Like Kaito, I thought we were so much better at YYB and SoSD and even MSN than SlSl... Well looks like we're in trouble for today. Mystery Island managed to sweep Haunted Woods.

EVERYONE PLAY A LOT OF SHOOT-OUT SHOW DOWN! :D It's on a bonus, or something :)

ANGELO YOU HAVE NO SPIRIT. D:

Here's my stats, i'm planning to get a ton of YYB in today:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 405 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 112 Goals by Timu 58 Goals by Antola Maeir 119 Goals by Larcy Phu 116 Saves by Xana DiLanche 102 Number of Wins 51 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 2 Top Score 316

Make Some Noise

Games Played 694 Top Score 6,480

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 26 Top Score 1,189

OH MY NOES WE ARE DEAD FOR SURE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH o_O

KEEP PLAYING YYB/MSN/SLSL/SOSD

WE MUST PREVAIL

GAHHHHH :medieval: (w/o the smile)

*in Leonidas's voice* NINJAS, ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally reached Rank 3!

My Stats:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 659

Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 450

Goals by Timu 71

Goals by Antola Maeir 61

Goals by Larcy Phu 77

Saves by Xana DiLanche 89

Number of Wins 65

Number of Draws 0

Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger Games Played 5 Top Score 668

Make Some Noise Games Played 5 Top Score 6,477

Shootout Showdown Games Played 385 Top Score 1,200

BTW. Can someone tell me what offline mode is? I had one of my YYB games disallowed (or whatever the term is)

because I was in offline mode. O.o