Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

I'm playing YYB. I alternate between this, MSN, and occasionally SoSd at times. SLSL doesn't work for me, sorry guise. :c Looks like i won't be playing that for a while.

I'M NERVOUS TOO D:

I've also played both YYB and SOSD so far tonight, but have to go to bed because I have to work in 6 and a half hours :P

Keep up the great work guys! Hope to see some major progress when I get home tomorrow afternoon!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

It's 5 am over here, and i've been on since 2 am. But... I will stay on for another 10 hours or so. :D

I hope to get to Rank 1 by 6 am (3 am NST) because i'm racing with Ryan to get up to Rank 8 on the first day. But i don't see that happening soon.

Either way, I'll continue playing YYB for the time being. I'll switch to MSN and SoSd later, k guys?

Haduo, keep playing SlSl and YYB until you're so tired you would sleep on the edge of a cliff. But mainly SlSl, because not that many other people are playing it.

I updated my stats. I should focus mainly on one sidegame, but none of them are that appealing. MSN gets me tired after a few games, SlSl doesn't even work for me, and SoSd is kinda boring. :/ But YYB takes long... what should i play? D:

I updated my stats. I should focus mainly on one sidegame, but none of them are that appealing. MSN gets me tired after a few games, SlSl doesn't even work for me, and SoSd is kinda boring. :/ But YYB takes long... what should i play? D:

Whatever you like. What matters is that we are playing! xD Just hope we dont get swept by LD.

No Time to waste !!!

I'm gonna play all day today and most of tonight :)

N.B

is it just me or is the new YYB almost impossible to play with the mouse ?!

Oh man the game's been really laggy and it's making it difficult to steal the ball. Grrrr...

Have you played the game in Low Quality? Here's the link to play Yooyuball in Low Quality, it should come of use if the High Quality version (the default setting) lags on you a lot.

http://www.neopets.com/games/play_flash.phtml?va=&game_id=1288&nc_referer=neopets&age=1&hiscore=&sp=0&questionSet=&r=3986869&comp_team=9&user_team=10&width=650&height=600&quality=low

Sorry to make a post over here, but I wanted to help someone out with a lag issue.

We are not sure how accurate it is but when you go to the homepage of Altador Cup, theres Bracket Standings and Show All Brackets. Show All Brackets brings you to a page that makes you see how each team is doing. But so far no general ranking 1-18 has been released. It's too early to predict anything anyway. But I think that would help.

EDIT: Finally reached Rank 1. Took me longer than I thought. I regret taking breaks. We're still in dead last, but I hope it changes in the hours to come.

Edited by jonathanjoseph99

Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 100

yaay :) and only 19 YYB played :)

We're still in dead last, but I hope it changes in the hours to come.

what do you mean ? the ranking will change tomorrow when the results are out ... we're last because that's how the computer put us ...

also , how do I switch players ?!!!

depends if you're using mouse or arrow keys. If you're using arrow keys, it does it automatically. I don't know about mouse though.

We're STILL in last!?!? C'mon, guys, we have to PWN Lost Desert!!