Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

If you're using arrow keys, it does it automatically

grrrrrrr .. i don't want Larcy to keep hogging the ball !!! passsssss it to Mirsha !!!

Finally made it to Rank 1!! YES.

Angelo, it doesn't really matter who scores... if you want to score with Mirsha quickly, use the 3 1 formation.

AND YES, they steal way too much. It's getting on my nerves.

Ahh! Sorry you're having troubles in YYB.

I basically... run straight and shoot/score lol Not often that they have a chance at stealing. Are you using keyboard or mouse?

I'll try working on a few hundred SoSD today, too!

Yeah, I use Xepha's trick to wait in front of the ball and steal it from them. It doesn't work all the time though, and sometimes they steal it and score on me. I do usually get 8 - 10 shots though, unless i run into a Darigan YYB D:

But either way, we've been last forever, we NEED to beat LD!

Hahaha!

It's all fun and games until you get a Darigan yooyuball. AMIRITE?

We'll beat LD! If not today, maybe we'll replay them later this week and get our delicious revenge!

I hate how I'm 7 goals up and then they score 3 in a row !!! also remember when the Fire Yooyu was our favorite ? yeah , now they score with it against me the most now !

also Mirsha MUST get into Top Scorers list ok guys ... ??? SCORE WITH MIRSHA !

We're now in 5th in our ranking!

Keep up the excellent work you guys! We'll get there soon enough - and keep in mind that we're usually stronger in the second half. With this style of tournament, that's all that really matters.

WE'RE FIFTH OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EVERYBODY KEEP PLAYING

AS MUCH

AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE

GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!

Lost Desert is 3rd, though. WE NEED TO RISE UP!!!

If it makes you guys feel any better, I've been getting the ball stolen by Mirsha in probably every single darn game I've played today at least like three times. They've really upped the AI this time around, that's for sure. I'm glad to see we have some very pumped opponents!

My gosh, this is my first time ever interacting with anyone on the Shenkuu team, and I must say, Shenkuu has so many dedicated and kind fans! :) You guys rock

>.< Much like the rest of you, everyone from LD keeps stealing the ball.. hm... I prefer the jelly chias to the LD Team anyday! xD

WE'RE STILL IN LAST PLACE?! O.O Are you sure that the brackets were updated... TNT.. T.T

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, they haven't updated it in 2 hours. I'm almost at 500 MSN games. I want to at least get 600 games in, because that's halfway maxed and I couldn't max it in one day because i kept playing YYB. xD

The max for SoSd and MSN both are 1201.

And I just got SLSL to work by using IE because Chrome is retarded and desn't let me use arrow keys for some games.

I'm on Shenkuu this year, but don't want to hurt my team, cause I'm aware that's a thing that can happen. Just to be clear.. I know the "mini-games" have minimum scores that hurt your team if you don't score enough. Does the same apply to YYB?

Also, is it better to focus on one type of game, or to try and do all of them?

Rank 3 :D

but YYB is so stupid !! I score 7 goals in 1 minute only to spend the next minute getting 3 goals in me and just trying to get the ball back from them :( and why does the Yooyu keep hitting the post whenever I shoot ?!!

they really should make it easier if they expect us to play with the mouse !!

The max for SoSd and MSN both are 1201.

really !!!?? i have 250 300 games of SoSD and I thought I'm near to maxing out LOL ... I will never max out in this case hehe

Haha, i know how you feel.

I currently have 664 MSN games played, when i planned to max it out.

I also made it to Rank 3 today :D

And the AI (artificial intelligence, basically difficulty) gets harder after 7 or 8 goals.

EDIT: 7 minutes away until the matching results for yesterday are posted... can't wait :D

Ugggh. I hate it. I missed so much. To think I started so well this year. Then had to go with my parents and their co-workers to an evacuation area to volunteer to build houses for typhoon victims. Yes, It felt good volunteering, but I missed so much.

Anyway, I'll try to max SOSD. I reached 201 before I left, so I'll probably max out sooner or later. And the results aren't out yet? Oh, TNT.