Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

Ive just got rank 5. Its my fist cup ever so Im pleasantly surprised Ive got above rank 1 ;)

Congrats! I made it to rank 4 today and I was pretty psyched. I was surprised I made it past 2 as it's my first Altador Cup also.

Okay I let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw we didn't get swept! Woo!! Finally some wins! And I'll take that draw! Although I also feel like we should be doing better in Yoo Ball....

Good luck today!

Vickles running is absolutely hilarious and I often find myself distracted, watching him wiggle around the board.

Got rank 17 today! Hopefully I'll reach All-Star by Monday ^^

Keep up the great work everyone! We sure shocked a lot of people yesterday by coming VERY close to our first sweep! :)

Predictions says we'll get swept today.

Can we prove them wrong? YES WE CAN! :D

EDIT: And we got swept. Great. Even Altador was able to claim a YYB victory before we did. and wow, Roo Island side game swept Maraqua. Does that mean that we can be a threat to Maraqua as well for today?

I think we should play extra hard. Since Maraqua will probably be looking to bounce back.

EDIT(2): I feel like I owe Shenkuu a good performance. Just reached Rank 6, my first rank up in ages. If only I was able to continue my pace in which I started this year's cup, I would've reached at least Rank 15 by now. But I've been reaaaaaally busy and have been doing so much, as well as travelling so much that I've had very little game time. Considering how busy I have been, and how busy I will be, I'll lower my goal to Rank 10. Really sorry guys, I promise to make up for this next year. :')

Anyway, here's my stats:

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 1,946 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 1,367 Goals by Timu 197 Goals by Antola Maeir 178 Goals by Larcy Phu 204 Saves by Xana DiLanche 251 Number of Wins 185 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 12 Top Score 668

Make Some Noise

Games Played 10 Top Score 6,477

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 501 Top Score 1,200

hi there actually i been with shenkuu since ac3-ac4 i got rank 7, 8.10 in last three years

and tnt froze my main unfairly and i have clear it up with them afterwoods

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hi there actually i been with shenkuu since ac3-ac4 i got rank 7, 8.10 in last three years

Ooh. Alright. Thanks for the info!

and tnt froze my main unfairly and i have clear it up with them afterwoods

That's pretty unfortunate. I'm not too familiar with the rules about side accounts and all, so sorry I can't help.

On another note, we nearly got swept by Maraqua. Winning Slushie Slinger and losing everything else. We have Roo Island today, let's play hard for a decent result!

EDIT: After almost not ranking up for ages, I've ranked up twice in the past 30 hours. Rank 7 now! My stats are as follows:

Yooyuball Goals Scored 2,439 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 1,726 Goals by Timu 234 Goals by Antola Maeir 223 Goals by Larcy Phu 256 Saves by Xana DiLanche 331 Number of Wins 230 Number of Draws 0 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger Games Played 20 Top Score 668

Make Some Noise Games Played 10 Top Score 6,477

Shootout Showdown Games Played 510 Top Score 1,200

I decided to play YYB while playing my Nirvana Unplugged in New York CD

the whole album is 54 minutes long ... I'm not in minute 28 and I managed to go from 543 YYB games to 552

when The Man Who Sold The World came on , I managed to pop in 12 goals vs Roo Island

now Something In The Way is playing and I can barely open my eyes .. it's almost 5 AM

i'm so close to level 14 though

OK result today guys. D L L W for us. We were expected to draw 2 side games and lose everything else but we proved them wrong. I hate it that were at the bottom of the bracket but have done as well as HW and RI. This new tournament format has really been putting us down.

Congratulations on almost reaching All-Star, hrtbrk.

Planning for Rank 10! :)