I saw you post on the DC Minions board last night. You said "LEGEN... WAIT FOR IT... DARY!" If I remember correctly. I would've said hi but I was too busy flipping out and possibly having a seizure on the board. :D

Lol, why were you flipping out? haha :D

And yes I did say 'Legen..... Wait for it..... Dary!' cause of our epic win against KI :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, there's an edit button for you to use if you want to add additional info to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cause nothing makes me happier than owning KI... TWICE! :D

True that! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I keep forgetting about the double post rule, oh me, why do you forget the rules...

On the other hand, can't wait for the results, GO DC! <<<< (Hope I get the double post rules right this time)

I have a question for all of you DCers. What are the usual scores you send in SS and MSN? Do you just go with 3000 or 4000-6000? And do you go with 300 or go to 400-500? Just a quick question :D

I have a question for all of you DCers. What are the usual scores you send in SS and MSN? Do you just go with 3000 or 4000-6000? And do you go with 300 or go to 400-500? Just a quick question :D

Slushie Slinger- 300 points normally since I want to speed things up

Make Some Noise- 3000+ points, reason mentioned above. I can make it up to 3,000 points or more by tapping fast in low quality, I can get the score in 4 to 5 seconds minimum.

Just wondering but how many goals do you guys get in a normal game of YB? I usually get 7 or 9 on a good day xD and holy crap i hate the Darigan and faerie ball on that game .___________________.

In a normal game of YYB I score like 9 goals, but I can get to 10-13 when I really want to score high

Sorry it took me this long to answer, peace! :D

Just hit Rank 16 before yesterday ended in Neopia.

We swept Faerieland easily, and our next opponent is Brightvale. The Bracket changed, here's the teams in the current order:

As of 12:20 AM NST

Kreludor, Virtupets, Haunted Woods, Darigan Citadel, Brightvale, and Altador

This is not going to be easy since Kreludor is doing mighty well in the AC at the moment, but we can succeed over Brightvale and Altador easily.

I really don't get the new bracket structure, and I suddenly feel a wave of sympathy for altador, doesn't really seem that fair.

Ah well, DC for the win!

And I feel kind of intimidated by some of the players from Brightvale, that Skeith is huge...

I really don't get the new bracket structure, and I suddenly feel a wave of sympathy for altador, doesn't really seem that fair.

Ah well, DC for the win!

And I feel kind of intimidated by some of the players from Brightvale, that Skeith is huge...

IKR! He keeps on getting my YYB, non- stop. That's the only thing I'm troubled with the Brightvale players cause it's so hard to go past him

with his huge size

Hey guys, I just reached rank 11! So far so good, hopefully I can reach all star by the end of the cup :D

Also, I'm going to try maxing SOSD, so far I finished 600 SOSD games. 601 SOSD games to go :)

Hey guys, I just reached rank 11! So far so good, hopefully I can reach all star by the end of the cup :D

Also, I'm going to try maxing SOSD, so far I finished 600 SOSD games. 601 SOSD games to go :)

Keep on going on, Xtreme. We're going to need someone to max some games up. I've been [over] maxing Yooyuball this morning, and I've reached 715 Yooyuball games (83 of those were played today) overall throughout a one-week period. I'm not all that far away from Rank 17 at the moment.

I'd like to get to 6,000 Yooyuball games (or equivalent to that with side games added along) before June 24th. One user can dream, right?

Keep on going on, Xtreme. We're going to need someone to max some games up. I've been [over] maxing Yooyuball this morning, and I've reached 715 Yooyuball games (83 of those were played today) overall throughout a one-week period. I'm not all that far away from Rank 17 at the moment.

I'd like to get to 6,000 Yooyuball games (or equivalent to that with side games added along) before June 24th. One user can dream, right?

Go for it! From this rate, you're doing one awesome job! I believe your dream can be a reality if you focus. :D

Been trying to get to rank 5 today while the little girl I'm babysitting in sleeping. She'll probably be up soon but hopefully I'll get to rank 5 later tonight when I'm done here.

Good luck, I know you can do it :)