Fastest way i've found to get points is Shootout Showdown. Minimum score is only 1 goal, which you can get on the first shot if you time it right. Each successful game only takes 4-5 seconds, making it 3+ times faster for overall points than winning Yooyuball. (12 games SS = 1 game of Yooyuball)

I'm not so sure about this. I thought the minimum score for SOSD was over 600?

I'm not so sure about this. I thought the minimum score for SOSD was over 600?

To be honest, the minimum score for Shootout Showdown is actually 650 points minimum. Anything lower than that is deemed invalid.

Keep on going on, you're doing the best job out of all of us TDN DC supporters Ryan. :yes:

Maintaining a powerhouse team like this is no easy task. I just made it to Rank 6 right now, and still keeping a minimum of 100 Yooyuball Games or more a day (along with some more Slushie Slinger plays, too).

As of 11:30 AM NST, I stand with:

202 Yooyuball wins

41 Slushie Slinger wins

24 Make Some Noise wins

108 Shootout Showdown wins

Also, we ended up winning at Slushie Slinger against Maraqua, and getting draws in all other activities. Not very bad, but keep up the gameplay everyone! :)

Leave most of the major handiwork to Ryan and yours truly.

I noticed that Ryan's at Rank 9 currently, and I've hit Rank 7 just now. I'll play more Yooyuball and others later on, I have to rest myself up.

Always join DC, but I was always a major freeloader, I just liked purple and red never cared about the games. More into this year, just got started. Hope I don't burn out!

If you haven't seen this, visit this website to see your own progress and the top ranking on each team (Might be only out of who has visited the page, though.)

http://www.neopets.c...Corruption?t=4s

and...Rank 5

Woah, that's awesome

Always join DC, but I was always a major freeloader, I just liked purple and red never cared about the games. More into this year, just got started. Hope I don't burn out!

Oh welcome to TDN. Thanks for supporting DC and do your best so DC can go back to its former glory again :bd

Oh and I saw the results, pretty ok what we did there considering maraqua is a powerhouse.

Shocked about MI, Kiko, and Moltara's results, I was sure they would get beaten up. But I guess it might be signs of the underdogs rising? eh, who knows? And maybe MI

might be their former selves again :P

Hey guys, anyone else weirded out by us drawing 3 games and winning one game for two days now? I mean, I'm happy at the fact we won overall, but it's kinda funny and weird that we've drawn 6 games in two days already, lol :D

Hey guys, anyone else weirded out by us drawing 3 games and winning one game for two days now? I mean, I'm happy at the fact we won overall, but it's kinda funny and weird that we've drawn 6 games in two days already, lol :D

I'm only slightly weirded out by this. Keep in mind that Maraqua and Krawk Island are decently-skilled teams, so our powers may have been evenly matched with theirs.

We have Moltara today, so let's see what we can do. I'll be playing some more Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger over here, as well as pumping some MSN plays, too. Best of luck to all DC supporters over here. :yes:

Oh yeah, and I just want to tell everybody to still try their best, cause even if it's just Moltara, never underestimate an underdog, cause it can result like what happened to KI vs Moltara last year. So good luck to everyone, let's try our best and get that SWEEP!!

Feels like we got the tough bracket. Mystery Island and Kreludor don't seem to be having much issue

Ikr, but Mystery Island is doing REALLY good now, I have no idea how they got this. Did SOTAC/Stealth join them or did their loyal members just played harder? Right now, they're scary good, and so is Kiko Lake. It looks like every underdog is rising and we better do our best to beat them later on

I've been playing Altador Cup games all early morning and I just hit Rank 8! Only problem is that I accidentally sent in a score lower than 3,000 in one MSN game, but no big deal since I can make that up with my mass playing of Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger.

Since Emerald showed me that AC calculator petpage, it's saying that I should aim for 230+ Yooyuball wins per day (at the rate I'm going) if I'd like to get Quad All-Star. No time to waste for me, I'm still willing to get cracking on all of those Yooyuball wins!

*shakes Darigan themed pompoms* Go Neomysterion!! wahoo!

I myself have managed 3 slushie & 3 Yooyu today ;) ahem, I'm better with pompoms ha ha!

:happydance:

I've been playing Altador Cup games all early morning and I just hit Rank 8! Only problem is that I accidentally sent in a score lower than 3,000 in one MSN game, but no big deal since I can make that up with my mass playing of Yooyuball and Slushie Slinger.

Since Emerald showed me that AC calculator petpage, it's saying that I should aim for 230+ Yooyuball wins per day (at the rate I'm going) if I'd like to get Quad All-Star. No time to waste for me, I'm still willing to get cracking on all of those Yooyuball wins!

Congrats on getting to rank 8, but I don't get your counter. Did you update it yet cause it doesn't seem rank 8-ish like. But it doesn't really matter cause it's just a counter. It was just something I was curious, lol. But really, rank 8... Niiiiiicccceee