I found it to be weird as well that we tied 3 games and won 1 each day. At least it was a different game though! haha.

lol, IKR! haha :)

Oh, and I just reached rank 5, YEAH! :D

Rock on everyone! I almost forgot to update my counter, thanks for reminding me!

I'm almost halfway to Rank 9 as I type this post. If I don't tire out for the rest of today, I'd be halfway to towards the All-Star Rank ranks-wise.

Rock on everyone! I almost forgot to update my counter, thanks for reminding me!

I'm almost halfway to Rank 9 as I type this post. If I don't tire out for the rest of today, I'd be halfway to towards the All-Star Rank ranks-wise.

yeah, no prob. And wow! Dude, you're stats are great for only 3 days. Did you have breaks, or did you have time to sleep? Wow, that's awesome dude!

Hey guys, just a reminder -

The AC is based on averages. They don't count you in if you play 0 games though.

So if you only play, say 10 of one game in a day then quit, you hurt the average.

If youre gonna play please try to reach these amounts -

YYB - 500 points

Slushie Slinger - 40k-75k depending on who we play

Make Some Noise - 400 games

Shoot-Out Showdown - 500 games

500 Yooyuball plays is a lot for a single day, I'll never give in whatever the case shall be!

Just made it to Rank 9 after a bit of rest, all of that Yooyuball and MSN made me tired earlier. The fight is not over, there's good upper-tier prizes at the end at stake.

500 Yooyuball plays is a lot for a single day, I'll never give in whatever the case shall be!

Just made it to Rank 9 after a bit of rest, all of that Yooyuball and MSN made me tired earlier. The fight is not over, there's good upper-tier prizes at the end at stake.

I think he means 500 net points scored, So if it's 11-2 you have 9. That's how they seem to score it on the AC boards on neopets.com

Rank 8!

11:20 Neopets time update

TDN finally back

Here's to a glorious sweep in 40 minutes. Maxed SOSD again, Rank 9

Finally, the power outage is restored! Woo! Oh, and I just reached rank 6! YES! my 'move 2 ranks a day' plan is working so far. If I keep it up, I may actually achieve my dream of becoming an all star. WOO! GO DC!

Saw the results, nice guys, we swept moltara! Now, it's Virtupets, it's gonna be tough, but I know we can do it. DC!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, there's an edit button that can be used to add info to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Made Rank 13 today. With literally only 6 minutes left in the match. xD

Lol nice, and how were you able to get 385 YYB wins and 3601 SOSD? It's like you didn't sleep. That's really good, congrats dude!

Darn, I overslept. I'm very happy that TDN is back after an unknown outage.

A only have a few more Yooyuball wins before I get to Rank 10. I'll play as much as I can before leaving to my internship (starts at 9AM EST/6AM EST).

Hey guys, you know I tried SOSD and tried sending only one goal, and it worked. Cause I checked how many more SOSD wins I need to get to rank 7 and from 473 it went to 472 more... really works :D

I updated my stat counter again, and now I just hit Rank 10.

Here's hoping that I don't tire out and hit Rank 12 or 13 before the day ends. I'd like to maintain DC's skills once more.

I updated my stat counter again, and now I just hit Rank 10.

Here's hoping that I don't tire out and hit Rank 12 or 13 before the day ends. I'd like to maintain DC's skills once more.

Hey, I know you can reach it seeing how you're so dedicated to this team. I'm also trying to reach a new rank before I go to sleep. :D

Just reached rank 7! WOOOOO! Man it was tough, but I pulled through. Well, I think that's it for me, I'll probably play later or tomorrow cause I am tired and I think I need sleep, lol.

Dude, its actually pretty easy to max SOSD.

You just need to find something to watch (I usually watch youtube comedians or Drew Carey's Improvaganza) and sit down for about 4 hours and play. :P

YYB is what kills me, but my board does a lot of races and stuff. Like yesterday we had a race with Lost Desert, and then Haunted Woods. That keeps me motivated.

Just reached Rank 11 just now just before I have to return home from the public library. I had to pump out some extra MSN along with some Yooyuball plays to get there before leaving. I'll get cracking when I return home (hoping that I don't doze off :P).

Fun fact: I'm now a bit over 10% of the way to Quad All-Star! :O

Hey guys, I just woke up and I'm planning to get to rank 8 before midnight. Gonna be tough, but I'll try. :D

Rock and roll to all of you guys. Glad to see you hit the halfway to All-Star mark, Emerald.

For me, I currently got myself up to Rank 12 before the day ended. I'm going to keep pumping out more Yooyuball plays for the rest of Neopian day and tomorrow, too. Best of luck to you all. ;)

Krawk Island again? We need to play as fast as we can if we want to maintain ourselves!

Never expected to fight against them twice in the same bracket. :O

Krawk Island again? We need to play as fast as we can if we want to maintain ourselves!

Never expected to fight against them twice in the same bracket. :O

Don't worry we beat them before and we can beat them again. I mean, we've beaten the 'Contenders' according to the news feed in neopets in our brackets. Like today, we beat virtupets in every game except MSN. So yeah, let's show KI who's boss! Oh and Yooyuball is BONUS! So maybe all of us could try to do as much YYB games as we can to beat KI! GO DC!

Oh yeah, I forgot, I also reached rank 8 with 20 seconds left before midnight. My ' Move 2 ranks a day' is still working! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, there's an edit button that can be used for adding additional info to your existing post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey guys, drop by DCM on the boards today. We're gonna need the help.

I can't believe I played 600 MSN games and we lost. ;-;

Ikr, I thought we would sweep them, but nonetheless, it's still great. And yeah, I went to DCM boards today.

Playing lots of YYB today, gotta get at least 50-100 wins since YYB is in bonus mode. I wanna get to rank 9 cause of that bronze shield. Makes you look cool, lol :D

Please avoid double posting, there's an edit button that can be used to add info to your post.