I thought I'd show you just HOW excited Shayfluff is to be supporting Darigan again!

2.png

aw she looks great! i love the bandana. go DC!

Shayfluff looks mighty radical in that Darigan supportive gear, Muppetelle. Here's Hiss_Dragon05, my Altador Cup pet.

4.png

He's not on my main account anymore, he's on a side currently.

I just hit Rank Level 3 right now, especially after playing my heart out in Yooyuball.

As of 3 PM NST, I stand at:

90 Yooyuball wins

10 Slushie Slinger wins

18 Make Some Noise wins

48 Shootout Showdown wins

I may play a few more rounds of Yooyuball before resting myself up for tomorrow.

yay :) Hi :)

I have to admit, I'm not going to be the one who plays the most games, however I haz cookies ;)

Eh, don't worry. I won't be the one who does either. If the cup had started last week maybe but now I've got a lot going on. I guess I'll bring some cheese! :)

Here's my pet:

ScreenShot2012-05-26at92930AM.png

Fastest way i've found to get points is Shootout Showdown. Minimum score is only 1 goal, which you can get on the first shot if you time it right. Each successful game only takes 4-5 seconds, making it 3+ times faster for overall points than winning Yooyuball. (12 games SS = 1 game of Yooyuball)

We have about 4 hours til it's 12:00:00 AM NST, that's lots of time for us to catch up. And yeah, SOSD is a great game to earn points beside YYB since it only takes seconds to submit your score. Oh and can you see my counter, cause I can't, dunno why. Am I doing something wrong, ugh, I need help with my counter cause I think I'm doing it wrong :/

<a  href=101963.png' alt='101963.png'>

We have about 4 hours til it's 12:00:00 AM NST, that's lots of time for us to catch up. And yeah, SOSD is a great game to earn points beside YYB since it only takes seconds to submit your score. Oh and can you see my counter, cause I can't, dunno why. Am I doing something wrong, ugh, I need help with my counter cause I think I'm doing it wrong :/

p><p>Well for one it isn

This link: http://www.tdnforums...&area=signature

You're putting in too many img tags, just paste exactly what it gives you on the page

[url=http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/index/][img=http://www.thedailyneopets.com/acup10/101963.png][/url]

Oh ok, thanks :)

101963.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've been supporting Darigan ever since Faerieland was eliminated in the first Altador Cup. I'm horrible horrible horrible at Yuyooball, but I managed to get to the first ranking thanks to Slushie Slinger today. I have no idea how much playing my schedule will allow, so I figured since it was a horrible rainy day (so bad the trains and subways were all shut down thanks to floods), I'd stay inside and play today.

Hoping we win today against maraqua. just 40 minutes left til the results and our next opponent. Got 50 wins today at YYB, I suppose that's good enough :)

Everyone's pets are looking AWESOME!!

Can someone remind me what the minimum score for a game to count of Slushie Slinger? :) :)

The minimum score for a game of SLushie Slinger is 300

Thank you! Much appreciated, I want to optimise my time! ;)

Well I was hoping for Rank 8, but i'm going to bed at Rank Seven, 20 games short. Oh well. :P

Way to put in some muscle and support for Darigan Citadel, Ryan. I'm currently at Rank 4 at the moment.

Oh, our next opponent is Krawk Island. We're still in 2nd at our Bracket, I'd like to elevate back to first at some point.

Hey, have you guys seen the results yet? Cause I still don't see the results we have against maraqua? Not sure if it's a glitch or if they're not yet done finalizing it. And the last time the bracket standings were updated was 7:13:39 NST. Gah, the results are taking too long, it's killing me, lol

Just made to Rank 5 several minutes ago, and I was going to play Yooyuball at midnight NST, but dozed off for some unknown reason.

I hope that TNT gets things all set and done with the results before the day is set and done. I'd like to see where DC currently stands.

You guys are impressive! I feel lame with my rank 1 lol.

I think it's a glitch with the results. Hopefully they'll get them up soon!

Edit: Shootout Showdown says Bonus on it for me right now. Does that mean we're tied with maraqua?

You guys are impressive! I feel lame with my rank 1 lol.

I think it's a glitch with the results. Hopefully they'll get them up soon!

Edit: Shootout Showdown says Bonus on it for me right now. Does that mean we're tied with maraqua?

ikr, the suspense is killing me, but I believe we're gonna beat those maraquans and KI.And don't worry, I was rank 1 last year, I just put more effort to it this year and now I'm rank 3 and you can do the same. And as for us being tied with maraqua, I'm not sure

I mean I know I'll be higher than rank 1 in the end. I'm just impressed that you guys have gotten passed it on the first day. I'll probably be rank 2 today.

Yeah I get you, but what I was trying to say is you can have a high rank with lots of effort. So yeah :)