Thanks xtreme654!! I'm still aiming for All Star to help out Darigan out this year, so I still have a long way to go.

94516.png

RANK 6 6.png

You can do it, I mean before this, my previous rank was 1. (I didn't understand the AC tourney that much in the past years)

And now, I'm rank 15! So yeah, you can do it :)

Kreludor had us good last time, but we can surely show them that we've improved our tactics once more.

Also Xtreme654, I noticed that you're really keeping up with the ranks. I'll go off and play some more Yooyuball to show Kreludor that I've improved.

I got Rank 11 last night and I am going to get Rank 12 today by midnight. I really want to beat those Kreludors! But I'm not sure we will T__T We're versing them today though in YYB so lets show 'em whose boss guys!

Kreludor had us good last time, but we can surely show them that we've improved our tactics once more.

Also Xtreme654, I noticed that you're really keeping up with the ranks. I'll go off and play some more Yooyuball to show Kreludor that I've improved.

Yeah, cause I really wanted to reach a high rank, and I'm just 5 ranks away from ALL STAR! Wow, never thought I could get to that. And since we're playing KD, I'm gonna

try to go to rank 16 before our match ends. Hope it happens :)

Think of it this way. We're the only team to do that to KD. We made them have their worst match in the cup so far, so for me, that's not a bad day in my book :D

Think of it this way. We're the only team to do that to KD. We made them have their worst match in the cup so far, so for me, that's not a bad day in my book :D

xtreme654 you made me feel so much better now that you got me thinking like that!! Well we did actually win against Kreludor on SS though which is very good. :rolleyes_anim:

94516.png

See guys, you shouldn't feel bad, just keep rocking those scores, and do what you do best, play for DC!

Oh and I reached rank 16,yes! One more rank til that awesome gold shield, and 4 more ranks til the ever-so great, ALL STAR rank :D

lol, i'm going for triple All-star by the end of this.

lol, I know you can do it, Ryan, I mean aren't you already an All-star in this cup so far? So 3x All-star isn't gonna be a problem for you :D

Yeam. I'm close to double now. :P

Thanks. ^^

Nice on getting close to 2x all star, I still need 46 wins in YYB til I get to rank 17. Almost there :P

Good job. ^^

I'm honestly more concerned with reaching Allstar with the old rules. :P

yeah, but at least the old rules last longer. You have 34 days of AC. So for me, I'd rather have that than this random format

A full win over Virtupets this time, excellent!

We have Maraqua again, and I'm showing those guys that we've improved!

Just noticed this thread existed, better late then never I guess.

So sad we're in third now, happy we are doin very well, sad that we went down. O well, even with my super busy scheduled I gotta just keep on keeping on!

Show these other guys that after all these years we still got it ha ha...

Can't believe it's been seven years already!

One more thing, Yooyuball is the bonus game for the day, so we need to play a lot of Yooyuball to increase our performance.

We did have a draw in most activities against Maraqua the last time we fought them, but I'd like to see a change in that after today ends.

Great job guys, though I'm sad that we're still not playing the other teams. And there's a big possibility that there will be teams that won't be able to face each other in the cup :( how sad.

But anyways, great job, play hard against MQ today, and welcome IrishChick921, it's nice to see another DC supporter here.

Oh and only a few more YYB wins till rank 17 :)