Congrats on your all-star rank! Hope the wrist gets better soon! That is dedication lol.

As for the paint brush thing, I don't think there will be one this year. All the leaks and previews suggest there isn't but I'm still pumped about a lot of the stuff. The stamp looks awesome, as do the books and the yooyu. And not gonna lie, I'm even a fan of the DC pillow.

I really hope they'd release more prizes. The AC has been very disappointing for me this year *sigh* Also, the prices for the prizes are quite cheaper compared last year. :)

No, you're not playing against real players. It's just against a computer. And as for the avatar I'm assuming you're talking about the AC Player avatar. Here is TDN's page for that avatar. It should give you all the info you need. :)

http://avatars.theda...view_avatar/412

Thank you so much! It's nice to ask questions here than the neopet forums...a few just ignore me -_-

I also feel a bit anxious when I go against real players. Knowing that I'm against a computer makes me feel a whole lot better o_O

I think it'll take me awhile until I get the avvie -.- I'm not that good at YYB, haha.

Thanks again !

No problem! And no worries, I'm terrible at YYB. I didn't even bother playing it this year because I can't score a goal. You should keep in mind though, the cup is almost over so time is running out if you want to get the avvie this year! Good luck! :)

...and I'm sad that we never got the extra day. :(

At least I made it to Rank 24 with 22,000 Prize Shop points to spend (will get the exact amount as soon as the prize shop gets released).

I really hope that I get enough to spend on a Faerie Yooyu or at least some other good stuff if I don't get the points for a Faerie Yooyu (hoping that I have the funds to buy one with NP I'm trying to regain).

I hope next year will be a better year for us Darigan players, I've put in all the effort I can to get to Rank 24.

Well guys, it's been a great year. You should really give yourselves a pat in the back. We placed 4th! It means we're one of the top 4 teams.

And we showed them we still have what it takes. Can't wait to see you guys next year! :D

Congrats Minions! I'm a Shenkuu supporter, but I just can't stop admiring how dedicated you guys are to DC. It isn't something that you see everyday really.

I heard you placed 4th? I'm sure you guys are happy that you're no longer stuck at 7th. xD

Looking forward to a friendly competition between DC and SK next year. I'm pretty positive that we will no longer get swept. xD

Thanks! Congratulations to you guys too! I'm not sure what you guys placed but either way I think everyone should be proud of their team. I can't speak for everyone but I'm definitely pretty glad we got out of that 7th place slot.

Thanks! Congratulations to you guys too! I'm not sure what you guys placed but either way I think everyone should be proud of their team. I can't speak for everyone but I'm definitely pretty glad we got out of that 7th place slot.

Yup. Definitely proud of my team for not losing heart after we got swept multiple times in the first two rounds and getting some decent wins in the final 2.

Pretty sure we finished 16th this year, that being said... it was a bad year for us.

Everyone should be very proud of yourselves. If it wasnt for all of u, DC couldnt of done as good this year. I hope to see u all next year supporting DC. I know DC is the team i am gonna stay with. :rolleyes_anim:

Oh by the way everyeone if u were wondering how we did against KI, they won YYB and SS and we won SOSD and MSN. Looks like they got their revenge.

Everyone should be very proud of yourselves. If it wasnt for all of u, DC couldnt of done as good this year. I hope to see u all next year supporting DC. I know DC is the team i am gonna stay with. :rolleyes_anim:

Oh by the way everyeone if u were wondering how we did against KI, they won YYB and SS and we won SOSD and MSN. Looks like they got their revenge.

For the Krawk Island match, I noticed they managed to get revenge on us after sweeping them the match against them before this past one. Also, see you next year, too. I'll be looking forward to Altador Cup VIII (if there will be one), I plan on perfecting my technique and will be playing more harder than I did this year (and hopefully no more mistakes in Slushie Slinger and MSN).

Can't wait for next year guys. By then, we'll be stronger than ever, and hopefully, we'll be in that podium spotlight again. *clap* *clap*

Hey guys, we actually do get the extra day. It will be tomorrow at Midnight NST. This is your last chance to rack up Prize Shop points and up your Rank while you're at it. Tell your friends and fellow Darigan supporter allies about this, too. :)

Over and out until Midnight NST.

-Neomysterion

TDN Forums Moderator

tomorrow at midnight? how do u know?

This was mentioned in the Neopets News Features for June 26th, 2012. There's a news thread for this on TDN, too.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34143-altador-cup-tie-breaker-details/

I'm trying to get to rank 25 and up my prize shop points for today. I mean, at least I'll have more points :P

who does everyone think will win today, MI or MD?

I place my bets on Meridell winning 2nd place since they've managed loads of sweeps in the second and fourth rounds.

Also, I've played over 120 Yooyuball games so far today in desperation. I wish I had that energy for last week, but I didn't.

EDIT: 300th post in this thread. Awesome support, DCers of TDN!