Guys, don't lose hope, we can still win this/get into the podium. Don't quit until it's over. You know, lots of strange things have happened in this cup. So keep playing hard and hope for the best DCers! :)

Hey, if we drew in YYB that means we're just a few sidegames from taking the bracket - Lets all play our hardest against Haunted Woods, and Shenkuu tomorrow. Today - We need MSN. Its a bonus game.

I've just made Rank 1!!! I know this isn't very impressive compared to you guys, but with a kid, husband, house, 2 jobs etc etc this is good going for me! So well done to all of you doing so AMAZINGLY but just felt I had to share my (little) achievement

Go Darigan!

*goes back to shaking pompoms* :thumbsup:

Thanks! I had to really push myself to do this also, cos I haaaaaaaaaate repetition, but I did it for the team ;)

Keep up the awesome work guys!

OFF TOPIC: (I THINK) And oh, I made a prediction page awhile ago for the AC cause I was kinda bored, and I always wanted to predict games, so if you want, go check my prediction page out

http://www.neopets.com/~grarrl_genius_6958

I'll be updating everyday so don't forget to check back in.

Hey, I haven't been on in a few weeks otherwise I would have joined in this thread discussion LONG ago. Darigan was the first team I joined (I've played the Altador Cup every year since it began except last year); we won second place and I was pretty happy. The second year, we won first! However, having felt I had filled my role for Darigan, I moved on to join team Roo. I really liked the team a lot; it was a colourfl contrast to Darigan. Weird choice. Roo actually won. The year after, I chose Shenkuu, which did well; but fell behind the year after? Anyway, this year, I'm back on Darigan and have managed level 3 - which I feel is really puny, but I'm in Russia on a vacation and haven't had much time to gain anything more....

WOW! we have KD again?! Man this cup is rigged! We never even got to play MD or MI! TNT! WHY?!

It has been my dream to test ourselves to see if we would have a good match with either Meridell or Mystery Island.

Knowing that we have Kreludor in our bracket, that will give us one more shot of glory against them.

(does his best to pull his act together once more)

Woah, just realized I got 25/36 correct predictions in my prediction page. 0.o. lol, I guess that's kind of the only thing that's cheering me up right now as we near the end of the cup.

Link = http://www.neopets.com/~grarrl_genius_6958

But I'll still play my hardest til the end of the cup. And even if we don't win, at least we're one of the top 4. And we're finally out of that SEVENTH place. I don't even want to say that name. lol :P

Anyone know what day the cup ends? I can't remember anymore and I'm trying to see if I'll have enough time to make it to the next rank.

The last match is on the 24th of June. You will no longer be able to gain any more Prize Shop points on the 25th since the cup has ended at that time and the Prize Shop will open later on in that day.

Seriously? Kreludor again. *sigh* Though I suppose you are right Mysterion, it does give us one last go at them. I hope we can pull ourselves up to at least 3rd place for the Cup. Good luck everyone.

Hey im new here, but i am a huge supporter of Darigan Citadel. I am rank 8 at the moment. Now lets sweep altador today!

Oh by the way Ashbash, ur computer isnt glitching. We are versing altador today but everyone was saying "ugh kreludor again" and things like that because they are in our bracket again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, use the edit button if you have something to add to your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Once again 25/36 in my daily predictions, lol.

http://www.neopets.com/~grarrl_genius_6958

And hi xDariganCiradelPowerx, welcome to TDN forums! Play your hardest this week as this is the last round and we need ALL the help we can get. :)

Hey im new here, but i am a huge supporter of Darigan Citadel. I am rank 8 at the moment. Now lets sweep altador today!

Oh by the way Ashbash, ur computer isnt glitching. We are versing altador today but everyone was saying "ugh kreludor again" and things like that because they are in our bracket again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting, use the edit button if you have something to add to your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh I got it now lol. Thanks! And welcome to the DC Support board! :)

Hey guys, just reminding you to play hard against TY. They're not an easy team to beat. So play hard DCers!

Hey guys, just reminding you to play hard against TY. They're not an easy team to beat. So play hard DCers!

Actually, we just swept Tyrannia based on the results. The next few days are really a challenge with some tougher teams (including Kreludor), so I'd thought that I'd lend a hand since my internship is over. :)

Wow,you posted 4 minutes ago,so anyway,I will support DC next year,ok maybe,because I like the scene.

Actually, we just swept Tyrannia based on the results. The next few days are really a challenge with some tougher teams (including Kreludor), so I'd thought that I'd lend a hand since my internship is over. :)

Yeah, TDN said we would draw everygame except SOSD, guess we proved them wrong. And the final days of this cup are gonna be intense, we're facing KI who is

angry for getting swept. MQ who is clearly in PIRANHA MODE! And of course, KD, the team who we pushed to the limit and almost got beaten by us and

is probably seeking revenge.

Wow,you posted 4 minutes ago,so anyway,I will support DC next year,ok maybe,because I like the scene.

If I were you, choose a team you'd like to stay in FOREVER, not for one year. If you really like VP, stay there, if you don't, then go to another team. Just

an advice I thought I'd give you. But if you would like to stay forever in DC, or in any other team, good luck :D