Easter Customizations!

I don't dress my pets up for Easter very much, but here's my Chomby Chopius (on a side account) dressed for Easter or Spring. All my other pets... aren't.

4.png

@Lindsey: You surely know how to add colour to a Zombie pet, I might add.

I'm cracking up that the above two posters used the same background as I. :laughingsmiley:

Ok so this is Nappy all dressed up for Easter :)

Screenshot2012-04-07at41251PM.png

All items were already in my closet, so this is the best I could do.

I love the customisation you guys have done! I don't really dress up my pets, but I do have an Easter themed pet (I didn't customise her like this for Easter, she has been like this since I adopted her)... I introduce you to Eranoyl:

4.png

I also have this too, but I prefer the first one:

4.png

Either way she is joined by a miniture Easter Bunny (I really wish Petpets could be part of the customisation!):

petpet_snowbunny.gif

The first 5 actually have the same background. Probably the only background that fit with our customizations, but we all used the background in a different way. :)

I'm cracking up as I go here because it's the same three background every time. Not that that's a bad thing, just funny coincidences. I'll see what I can get together, if anything.

LOL Same! It's kinda cute :P

Hopefully TNT will give another nice background like that to expand our options :D

Sir Gemely looks awesome, V! Really festive!!

• 11 months later...

Ok now that we're getting close to spring and Easter, it's time to bring this board back to life!! :D

Lets's see your Spring/Easter Customizations!

Here is my Blumaroo GoldenStorms!

4.png

She is the only one anxious and super excited for Easter. I'm sure her sisters will join her soon enough. <3

Your Xweetok looks gothicly gorgeous!! <3

Your Grundo looks to be missing a dress, or he just prefers to run around au naturel. XD <3

Awesomely cute customizations Lily! :D

Your Xweetok looks gothicly gorgeous!! <3

Your Grundo looks to be missing a dress, or he just prefers to run around au naturel. XD <3

Awesomely cute customizations Lily! :D

Thanks! Your Blumaroo looks great! My Xwee used to be a Blumaroo, and I miss it sometimes.

My Grundo looks AWFUL in dresses. It just... Not attractive... lol

Another one of my girls is now dressed up. Stripes is getting ready to do her Festival of Neggs shopping. :)

4.png

xp8mf8.jpg

Yay for spring!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I have been customizing like crazy. I finally got ZeroCinq in a setting where she doesn't look out of place. Since she is Darigan its really hard to customize her all bright and cheery. lol Oh and LillytheGrundo Finally has a dress. I hope everyone who celebrates Easter is having a great day!

4.png

4.png

Edit: I've changed everyone since my last post apparently so here is Adreagyn and Maddynneo. :-)

4.png

4.png