AH! MEEPITS!

Emily

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

Day 4

juice-break-banner.jpg

Welcome back everyone to our exclusive coverage of Daily Dare 2012. Emily here with you again with updates on the game room infestation of angry purple bugs and information on today’s challenge.

It seems the bugs are a result of AAA trying to get the Daily Dare started, despite King Roo’s decree that his new Game Machine was not quite ready to be put back into use. All we can hope for now is that King Roo can find the missing pieces for his Game Room and Lulu can keep him out of trouble.

We have an interesting challenge today. Meepit Juice Break will be testing players, requiring a score of 1,860 to beat AAA and 521 to beat Abigail. When asked how she felt about today’s challenge, Abigail was quoted as saying “I actually really enjoy this game. Except the meepits are a little creepy. And it makes me thirsty.”

Couldn't agree more, really. That plushie may look happy, but I would bet it's thinking evil, evil thoughts...Anyway, good luck today, gamers. We will be keeping you updated on the pest problem in the Games Room. Might want to keep snacks and borovan juice away from the game machines until Neopian janitors can get them under control. Good luck everyone. Until tomorrow, this is The Daily Neopets, on scene at the Daily Dare on March 11th, 2012.

Finally I hit one that I had to try on.

Oh jeebus, hitting all them meepits was hard. xD

I finally managed a score of ~1900. And I've been trying since 12 AM NST. So roughly 50 minutes sunk into this endeavor.

But I'm glad I got it. I'm going for 100% AAA wins, and Meepits messing me up would have ruined my score and set off my OCD, lol.

indeed it's so cute hahaha I tried it on V00D00 and I was :woot:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms contain curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Booga ugga is rocking the angry meepit eyes ;) I need 3 of each prize today, one for my gallery, one for my sdb and one to read/wear/use! Hoping the angry meepit eyes will reduce in price a bit soon... <3 *does a happy muppet meepit dance*

2.png

kept getting 1400's... in the end i have homework to do.. :( oh well.

aww bless you homework is more important tho :(

Maybe give it a break, do some homework, do some other stuff and then have another go? Are you using the "cheats"? For extra life and time reset? :)

... I actually got it on the first try, with a little over 2000 points. But that mainly because I have already practised this game a lot to get that avatar, but I still don't have that one yet D:

I get can get to 1600 before I die. This is one of my least favourite games ¬_¬ lol

... I actually got it on the first try, with a little over 2000 points. But that mainly because I have already practised this game a lot to get that avatar, but I still don't have that one yet D:

You can go for the avatar in Zen mode but it does take like 12 hours :P

Yes! I finally got it! The second time I played I was like 50 points away >_> The third time I got over 2000. Woohoo :) It's sad that I won't be able to get the gold trophy though because I'm going away for ONE day >_> Gah.

Nuuuuuuuuu don't let the meepits win rofl... they'll always know they can beat you, dangerous :P :O

Good luck, keep trying, some games are just easier/luckier than others, you'll get there...

Manged it in the end :) It's definitely do-able with some practice. I tried to connect as many pipes as I possibly could in the first levels cause you have a lot of time if that helps anyone.

You get a bonus also if you can connect all the pipes in a level (can't remember how much) but if the first level didn't look like I was going to connect 90% of them, I just restarted the game until it did.... Hope that helps too :)

Yes! I finally got it! The second time I played I was like 50 points away >_>

OMG me too! :laughingsmiley: I think one of my scores was maybe like 20 points away from AAA's score, so frustrating. I got it the next time though. :)

Booga ugga is rocking the angry meepit eyes ;) I need 3 of each prize today, one for my gallery, one for my sdb and one to read/wear/use! Hoping the angry meepit eyes will reduce in price a bit soon... <3 *does a happy muppet meepit dance*

If they don't deflate in a few days and you're still looking, I'd give you mine for a super reduced price or something! I don't think I'll ever use them, but I haven't quite decided yet. They are pretty cute, teehee.

I really dislike this game, and have been avoiding practicing it for the avatar. My previous high score was about 100 under AAA's. It took me quite a bit of time practicing, but I finally lost at just over 2000. :D So I bested my previous high score by over 300.

The prize looks like you would expect on all my pets, except my Draik's. The eyes don't look quite so angry on them:

cryo_meepiteyes.png

I'd have to say the same here, I used to have a score lower than AAA's (my old high score was at 1,221 or something similar to that), but did not give in. Those Angry Meepit Eyes look silly on my pets if you ask me. They may go better on a Pink-coloured pet opposed to anything.

Other that that, I had a tough time beating AAA at first, but it took some practice and agility to get to his score.