AH! MEEPITS!

Emily

1832... I died at 1832...

The anger inside of me... I wanna squeeze the juice out of a meepit!

Why do they need juice anyway? It should be bop-a-meepit.... okay... deep breath...wooooosaaaaah

Next turn: 1858.... I'm gonna break something, lol!!!

thanks for the encouragement muppettelle :)

I had one like that :laughingsmiley: and then I got it the next time, keep going you can do it! *gets out pom-poms* :woot:

I'm an idiot, I won with 2000 points on the table and sent the score I was so happy.... but guess what I didn't do...

challenge AAA...

I cry

EDIT: I WON!!!! woooooooo hoooooo I beat him with a score of 1931, okay... wow hats off to anyone who has an avatar for this game...

I'm so excited! :)

Just like with the avvie, I had to zen it. Too many hours and carpel tunnel is setting in but I wasn't gonna let AAA get the best of me. Tylenol here I come.

almost did that to, only made it to 40 something, gave up actually managed to beat abigail because of it though. before i did zen, i was lucky to see 400

One thing I've noticed is that you can play, get a score and challenge them before sending the score and then send the score all in the same window/tab. It doesn't reset the game, which is nice for people like me who don't always know if they can even get close enough to AAA to try against him.

Just like with the avvie, I had to zen it. Too many hours and carpel tunnel is setting in but I wasn't gonna let AAA get the best of me. Tylenol here I come.

Holy cow! You deserve a giant reward for completing it on zen!!

I finally got them 5 hours ago, but I'm still so happy! This was my first AAA score ever, and it was on a game I wasn't really good at.

But boy, was it frustrating. Once I was within 5 points of beating AAA, then lost. Another time, I got the score, but sent it then realized I hadn't accepted the challenge yet.

It was worth it for those eyes, though. They're hilarious. Plus, they're selling for about 60-80k already... I think I'll hang on to them and wait for them to inflate more. For now, they belong to my lab rat.

I managed to snipe a spare pair of eyes (how funny a sentence is that? :woot: ) for my gallery for 40 k, was VERY chuffed, took me most of yesterday on and off tho :)

Yup! Thats the best way to go with that game. Alsom you can double and triple and quadruple and....you know, the points you get per pipe by matching the meepit colour to the pipe colour and with multiple feeds. Say you have 2 red meepits and a yellow meepit. Connect the pipes to feed all 3 at the same time with red juice, you get 5 points per pipe used. You get points for all the pipes that have the same colour juice in them that feeds the meepits. If that makes sense. So even if the pipes lead nowhere, try to connect them because you'll still get points.

I have a tip that helped me a lot when I discovered it while playing: once the Meepits start to appear 2 at a time, try to feed them at the same time, with the same pipetrack. I found it useful to start from the Meepits and then on to the colored 'beginning pipes'. It saves you time, because you will clear them at the same time, and you get double points per pipe. Because you have more time, you can build bigger tracks.

I hope this helps. I played for 2 hours, but once I discovered this I beat AAA's score in no time